• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 03, 2018, 01:15:49 AM
Sounds like you have been infected with MV's Ethernet virus.  Do you have an Ipad?
Just a tablet...been dropped many times....

Quote from: Norm on March 02, 2018, 11:45:46 PM
Appears that George only wears shorts and gray sweatpants from WalMart. One sweater and his favorite American flag tee-shirt which has been seen in his videos for the last 5 years.  No need for underwear if you shower once a week or every two weeks during the winter. The ever-popular toilet paper can be stuffed between the buttcheeks for additional anal leak retention. (it works quite well so I've been told)

His latest video allows viewers a clear shot of his floor, the rotted carpet and some kind of white-ish linoleum underneath. Yes Martha, floors so clean that cats and fleas can eat of them...

Depending on his apartment's move-in condition, he may not be getting his deposit back

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 03, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

Depending on his apartment's move-in condition, he may not be getting his deposit back

Why does that carpet cutout look like it fits a toilet? He grabbed someones piddle carpet to use next to his bed?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 03, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

How does one even go about creating such dirt and grime? Are the kitty  cats doing this? I thought cats were a clean pet to have in a house. 

SergeantMajor

I wonder if George will have is new caregiver on one of his videos?

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2018, 02:36:04 AM
Why does that carpet cutout look like it fits a toilet? He grabbed someones piddle carpet to use next to his bed?

Quote from: ONeill on March 03, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

Nah.  Alive and kicking.  AFAIK he wasn't even down at the Hospital this past week.

The long awaited Care Giver has shown up and now George will get even less exercise and movement handling those
pesky day to day activities. 

WTF ?...
a "threesome" with Fluffy, slow Kathy and the FAT CUNT SENDA ?
(I am afraid to even consider viewing this !)
https://youtu.be/KHc-3kMhq8c

WTF ?
California DOESN'T pay for home VETERINARIAN VISITS for DISABLED kitties ?
(and what about Fluffy's "personal caregiver" ?
https://youtu.be/zHj2mrFQVH4
oh, and what IF the Vet asked about Fluffy's environment as perhaps being the reason for the allergies, coughing, sinus problems and need for corticosteroids ?
(could ANIMAL WELFARE be called in ?...I am sure the Vet is mandated by California law to report possible "situations" to the proper authorities)

what will happen when George's "personal caregiver" is FORCED to burn his care due to infestation ?
(bedbugs, lice and fleas)

OR does he "dip" George and Fluffy BEFORE allowing the two in his car ?

Darth Vader

https://www.infowars.com/emergency-transmission-massive-purge-to-end-internet-freedom-right-now/
Both Falkie and wing nut Alex Jones both bitch about youtube. They do not understand that the government is NOT taking their rights to post videos but youtube a fucking company.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 03, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
https://www.infowars.com/emergency-transmission-massive-purge-to-end-internet-freedom-right-now/
Both Falkie and wing nut Alex Jones both bitch about youtube. They do not understand that the government is NOT taking their rights to post videos but youtube a fucking company.

Yes but do you like capers? 
Love ALL

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 03, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1bPx8Bj7I

Looks like someone is using his new line of credit.  Ain't life grand?  The American dream is alive and well reasonably well in Martinez! 

SredniVashtar

I'm wondering how long until this caregiver throws in the urine-stained towel and declares he's had enough. Either that or Senda starts accusing him of pilfering one of his priceless collectables and demands he be fired. If you're having a bad day, just remember that there's some poor bastard in Martinez whose job it is to give bed baths to a foul-smelling human manatee. Instead of using that rubbing alcohol to cleanse all those folds and wrinkles, he's probably swilling it by the pint.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 03, 2018, 03:33:16 PM
I'm wondering how long until this caregiver throws in the urine-stained towel and declares he's had enough. Either that or Senda starts accusing him of pilfering one of his priceless collectables and demands he be fired. If you're having a bad day, just remember that there's some poor bastard in Martinez whose job it is to give bed baths to a foul-smelling human manatee. Instead of using that rubbing alcohol to cleanse all those folds and wrinkles, he's probably swilling it by the pint.
LOL

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 03, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Looks like someone is using his new line of credit.  Ain't life grand?  The American dream is alive and well reasonably well in Martinez!
well it was...
until he attempted to "overuse" the card as per the cardholder agreement..
what was it ? 10 times ?

damn, what am I thinking ?
thinking that he would read ANY cardholder agreement ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 03, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

"Come at me Bro"

"Let's Cuddle"

Love ALL

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 03, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
well it was...
until he attempted to "overuse" the card as per the cardholder agreement..
what was it ? 10 times ?

damn, what am I thinking ?
thinking that he would read ANY cardholder agreement ?

10 times and he only had it for a day.