• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
He did tell a story of a pizza he destroyed.

He put a froen pia in the oven for dinner, forgot about it and fell asleep. In the morning the oven was still on at 350 and the food was burnt to a crisp.
let's stop kidding ourselves...
George is in need of a monitored (24/7) supervised environment !
his electrical outlets are, no doubt, overloaded with his inventory of various devices...
his microwave has, quite obviously, narrowly missed catching fire...
his stove and oven, by his own admission, are a grease fire just waiting to happen...
his Casa, by his own admission, is a little cluttered full of flammable items (books, papers, clothing tossed about) making it a death trap...
his door constantly left ajar (for his harem of kitties) allows any "cigarette smoking BLACK MAN" to waltz in and "drop a cigarette" (it could be lit next time)...
to be continued...

all of this and more necessitate Mr. Senda being moved to the Martinez Group Home for Village IDIOTS ASAP !

thank God, social services is FINALLY looking into George and his actual living conditions !
(and very wise of their decision to "covertly" help George, by masquerading the investigators as "bug inspectors" and "personal caregivers"...as it is for his OWN GOOD)

LOL

Quote from: Jojo on March 01, 2018, 11:09:31 PM
Grampers Super Pampers!

I just want to say that according to the AARP, about 40 million Americans have caregivers.  Most are family, unpaid.  About 5 million, though, are paid.

Needing a caregiver is not a strong sign of needing guardianship.  When people have been sick, as he was, they do get behind.  Especially if they are physically disabled, which he is.  Needing a caregiver for physical disability has little to do with mental incompetence.

Let's not make people afraid to get a caregiver for fear it portrays themselves as incompetent.  Millions of hard working Americans support themselves through honest, caring work as caregivers to the physically disabled.  If fear of caregiving is spread, these Americans would lose their jobs.

Caregiving is not slavery nor unreasonable servitude.  Most clients George's age only have a caregiver for a few hours on certain days.  Just enough to help the client have a better quality of life.

Sometimes dementia, or diseases of the brain, do cross over into caregiving territory.  Especially since dementia affects motor and speech skills.  But there is a huge canyon between helping a client cook, get the mail, or make phone calls versus actually going to court to try to prove the client is a danger to themselves and therefore incompetent.  Long before anything like that is considered, many safe guards can be implemented, such as unplugging the oven, removing loose floor coverings, installing ramps, etc...  As long as the client isn't breaking the law or hurting themself, they can go years and years with caregivers.

There is nothing wrong with being a caregiver nor needing one.

However the slave comments and degradation come entirely from Falkies attitude and the things he has said. We have already seen the first important job he assigned the guy. Driving him to the store to look at WooWoo books. Is that really a needed service? So much so that it took first priority.
We know the guy is going to do ALL of Falkies laundry with Falkie there supervising him. Even though Falkie has a stolen shopping cart that he puts his laundry in, wheels it to an elevator and to the laundry and films himself ashing it all.
Yes, Falkie needs the bathroom and kitchen cleaned, he is incapable of doing it himself because of his mental incompetence but many menial tasks that he has done for himself he expects this guy to do.
Hell, even in the video that he talks about signing the papers to get the guy he knocks over a stack of books and shrugs muttering "I don't need to get that now."

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
He did tell a story of a pizza he destroyed.

He put a froen pia in the oven for dinner, forgot about it and fell asleep. In the morning the oven was still on at 350 and the food was burnt to a crisp.

That very same thing happened to a man in California a number of years ago. After a night of heavy drinking and gambling he decided to pop a frozen pizza into his oven.

The gambler that he was and being drunk left him to play russian roulette with his .357 magnum revolver while the pizza was cooking. 2 days later concerned neighbors called the fire department after noticing smoke coming out of a partially opened window. Firefighters arrived and kicked down the door to find the house full of smoke, the source being a burned pizza in a still operating gas oven. The person who placed the pizza in the oven was found deceased laying on his side with a bullet wound to the side of his head from a nearby pistol.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 02, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

all of this and more necessitate Mr. Senda being moved to the Martinez Group Home for Village IDIOTS ASAP !

thank God, social services is FINALLY looking into George and his actual living conditions !
(and very wise of their decision to "covertly" help George, by masquerading the investigators as "bug inspectors" and "personal caregivers"...as it is for his OWN GOOD)

LOL

Agreed. Excuse me for my humorous bent, but I admit I reviewed the driving video thing. But, after finding that song on that YouTube, I couldn't help but play The Doors' "Riders On The Storm" in the background as I also played that video. Just for laughs.

By the way, I never liked "Riders On The Storm." I don't like that dark stuff. But take nothing away from Jim Morrison. In fact, after I did that parody here, I quickly decided that "Touch Me" was a better tribute to the great, underrated voice of Morrison. What a voice. You not only hear it, you feel it. Deeply.

A song I had to play after I dare -- dare -- draw The Doors' other tune into the world of you-know-who. I felt bad for doing The Doors like that. Not to ever, ever be associated with that Senda loser, liar and creep.

That caregiver may well want to "keep" some tunes handy to play on his car stereo so may that "guy" may take a hint. Gee. what's next? After "Riders On The Storm" we get  Lalo Schifrin's composed "Scorpio's View" theme, kind-of-thing-going-on from the 1971 "Dirty Harry" film soundtrack?

We'll see if Senda truly knows "Road Rules." The first rule is that no passenger is allowed to select the music of the vehicle owned and driven by the player. Don't ever touch a guy's radio, OK? How how until Senda does this?

Riding with that guy? That caregiver has his work cut out for him. Whatever he is getting paid, it's not enough.   

Face it, Senda. Us Sewergabbers are gonna love ya, till the Heaven stops the rain. Touch us Sewergabbers, Senda. Can't you see that we are not afraid? Come on, come on now touch us, Senda.

What was that promise that you made, Senda? Us Sewergabbers are gonna love ya, till the Heaven stops the rain. Good enough? Us Sewergabbers are gonna love ya, Senda, until the stars falls from the sky...for you and "us" Sewergabbers.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 02, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
There is nothing wrong with being a caregiver nor needing one.

However the slave comments and degradation come entirely from Falkies attitude and the things he has said. We have already seen the first important job he assigned the guy. Driving him to the store to look at WooWoo books. Is that really a needed service? So much so that it took first priority.
We know the guy is going to do ALL of Falkies laundry with Falkie there supervising him. Even though Falkie has a stolen shopping cart that he puts his laundry in, wheels it to an elevator and to the laundry and films himself ashing it all.
Yes, Falkie needs the bathroom and kitchen cleaned, he is incapable of doing it himself because of his mental incompetence but many menial tasks that he has done for himself he expects this guy to do.
Hell, even in the video that he talks about signing the papers to get the guy he knocks over a stack of books and shrugs muttering "I don't need to get that now."

...cuz more than just the two of us (+justin) know that now.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 02, 2018, 05:33:16 PM
... That caregiver may well want to "keep" some tunes handy to play on his car stereo so may that "guy" may take a hint. Gee. what's next? After "Riders On The Storm" we get  Lalo Schifrin's composed "Scorpio's View" theme, kind-of-thing-going-on from the 1971 "Dirty Harry" film soundtrack?

We'll see if Senda truly knows "Road Rules." The first rule is that no passenger is allowed to select the music of the vehicle owned and driven by the player. Don't ever touch a guy's radio, OK? How how until Senda does this?...

Whatta yuh mean?  First off, Falkie has his own set of rules.  He's been quite clear about other people's rules being for them. 

As far as what is played in that car, the guy is Falkie's caregiver - that means he's working for Falkie.  And Falkie doesn't like songs he can't make out the words to either.

wanna be a YT super star George? i'll drive you anywhere for free if you let me use this...

AND have someone else do the video and upload it to your channel.  ;)

with an edited episode every week on YT... the subs would be epic.

;D

Jojo

It wasn't an electrical fire.  Who among us hasn't seen flames in the microwave at least once?  There is no warning, no smell, and no strong after effect, other than a little browning on the interior.  It can be caused by a paper towel, parchment paper, melting wax, or any item with a small metallic contamination.

One of the very most important tasks of a caregiver is to get the client out and about.  Most clients are resistant to going places, which renders them shut in.  Caregivers strive to get the patient into public so they don't settle into a shut in mentality.  It really doesn't matter what the outing is for because the idea is just to get out of the home.  An active client is a happier client!

The difference between a caregiver and a housekeeper is the caregiver helps the client more than does housework.  Caregivers are expensive (although most of the money just goes to the agency, not the worker) so if this caregiver does all the laundry, there is probably a good reason for it.  Every caregiver I have known,and every agency I have known, provides a specific list of tasks to the caregiver, and the tasks include "light housekeeping".  Many caregivers actually refuse a task if it is odious, like wiping biofilm off toilet seats or examining laundry too carefully before tossing it in the machine.

What is Senda's theme on his videos?  Does he have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PARANORMAL OR UNEXPLAINED?

Quote from: Jojo on March 02, 2018, 06:36:13 PMIt wasn't an electrical fire.  Who among us hasn't seen flames in the microwave at least once?  -- nope. not once.  There is no warning, no smell, and no strong after effect, other than a little browning on the interior.  It can be caused by a paper towel, parchment paper, melting wax, or any item with a small metallic contamination.

One of the very most important tasks of a caregiver is to get the client out and about.  Most clients are resistant to going places, which renders them shut in.  Caregivers strive to get the patient into public so they don't settle into a shut in mentality.  It really doesn't matter what the outing is for because the idea is just to get out of the home.  An active client is a happier client!  -- in this case, that is NOT George. have you even watched his videos?

The difference between a caregiver and a housekeeper is the caregiver helps the client more than does housework.  Caregivers are expensive (although most of the money just goes to the agency, not the worker) so if this caregiver does all the laundry, there is probably a good reason for it.  Every caregiver I have known,and every agency I have known, provides a specific list of tasks to the caregiver, and the tasks include "light housekeeping".  Many caregivers actually refuse a task if it is odious, like wiping biofilm off toilet seats or examining laundry too carefully before tossing it in the machine.

What is Senda's theme on his videos?  -- George is the theme of course. Does he have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PARANORMAL OR UNEXPLAINED? -- George IS Paranormal and Unexplained.

... have you even watched his videos?

PEACE!

8)

Quote from: Jojo on March 02, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
It wasn't an electrical fire.  Who among us hasn't seen flames in the microwave at least once?  There is no warning, no smell, and no strong after effect, other than a little browning on the interior.  It can be caused by a paper towel, parchment paper, melting wax, or any item with a small metallic contamination.

One of the very most important tasks of a caregiver is to get the client out and about.  Most clients are resistant to going places, which renders them shut in.  Caregivers strive to get the patient into public so they don't settle into a shut in mentality.  It really doesn't matter what the outing is for because the idea is just to get out of the home.  An active client is a happier client!

What is Senda's theme on his videos?  Does he have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PARANORMAL OR UNEXPLAINED?

He did a Slenderman video once............

He used to rant at his haters at one time - those were fun but he's mellowed as of late.  So now it's mostly showing off can's of soup, with occasional current news, Trump Talk or Football score predictions - along with whatever scheme he can dream up to ask for cash viz. Sneaky Pete coming into his pad while he's sleeping, burning a cig and swiping his iPad plus $4 in change, his girlfriend getting robbed down at the Walmart, smashed Prius #1 thru #3 plus the 24 hours of Prius, lost rent money, etc.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 02, 2018, 07:08:11 PM
He did a Slenderman video once............

He used to rant at his haters at one time - those were fun but he's mellowed as of late.  So now it's mostly showing off can's of soup, with occasional current news, Trump Talk or Football score predictions - along with whatever scheme he can dream up to ask for cash viz. Sneaky Pete coming into his pad while he's sleeping, burning a cig and swiping his iPad plus $4 in change, his girlfriend getting robbed down at the Walmart, smashed Prius #1 thru #3 plus the 24 hours of Prius, lost rent money, etc.

not to mention the now endless cat videos.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 02, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
Is there anybody out there?

Oh yeah.  I'm here.    Riding this thing all the way to the 3,000th page

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 02, 2018, 07:54:48 PM
Oh yeah.  I'm here.    Riding this thing all the way to the 3,000th page

Jean Auel, Earth’s Children: Books One through Six

"At 3,000 pages total in mass market, Auel’s famous saga of an Ice Age woman named Ayla... is a whopper of a reading experience whether you proceed volume-by-volume or in one fell swoop."

just imagine the possibilities.  8)

Norm

From the past, a time when George was delightfully funny and a joy to be around.

https://youtu.be/70zUwrBFUBo

Jojo

Quote from: Norm on March 02, 2018, 09:34:27 PM
From the past, a time when George was delightfully funny and a joy to be around.

https://youtu.be/70zUwrBFUBo
Just put his back to a blank wall!  Like a third world bride on Skype!  So simple.

Jojo

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 02, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
... have you even watched his videos?

PEACE!

8)
Only the videos posted here.  And I'm about to stop because 1.  You Tube opens a new tab, browser or window and takes over my screen so I can't back out unless I shut down.  And 2.  You Tube won't play in background so it holds me captive when I could be reading you!

Jojo

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 01, 2018, 10:29:58 PM
now ya got me wondering IF George uses "Equate" MaxiPads ?
you know, for that bladder issue (or leakage during Starbucks Busty Blonde Adolescent induced "twitching" leakage) ?

your guess ?
I doubt he wears underwear.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 02, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
let's stop kidding ourselves...
George is in need of a monitored (24/7) supervised environment !...

Do they meet the minimum requirements to receive a White Crow hoodie?

Norm

Quote from: Jojo on March 02, 2018, 11:17:23 PM
I doubt he wears underwear.

Appears that George only wears shorts and gray sweatpants from WalMart. One sweater and his favorite American flag tee-shirt which has been seen in his videos for the last 5 years.  No need for underwear if you shower once a week or every two weeks during the winter. The ever-popular toilet paper can be stuffed between the buttcheeks for additional anal leak retention. (it works quite well so I've been told)

His latest video allows viewers a clear shot of his floor, the rotted carpet and some kind of white-ish linoleum underneath. Yes Martha, floors so clean that cats and fleas can eat of them...

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on March 02, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
Only the videos posted here.  And I'm about to stop because 1.  You Tube opens a new tab, browser or window and takes over my screen so I can't back out unless I shut down.  And 2.  You Tube won't play in background so it holds me captive when I could be reading you!

Sounds like you have been infected with MV's Ethernet virus.  Do you have an Ipad?

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 03, 2018, 01:15:49 AM
Sounds like you have been infected with MV's Ethernet virus.  Do you have an Ipad?

i'll bring the Newport Menthols.

Jojo

Quote from: Norm on March 02, 2018, 11:45:46 PM
Appears that George only wears shorts and gray sweatpants from WalMart. One sweater and his favorite American flag tee-shirt which has been seen in his videos for the last 5 years.  No need for underwear if you shower once a week or every two weeks during the winter. The ever-popular toilet paper can be stuffed between the buttcheeks for additional anal leak retention. (it works quite well so I've been told)

His latest video allows viewers a clear shot of his floor, the rotted carpet and some kind of white-ish linoleum underneath. Yes Martha, floors so clean that cats and fleas can eat of them...

Every two weeks???!
Anytime leak protection or underwear is not worn, bottoms require special, frequent wash consideration.  Especially for women. 

Interesting tips!  Might not work with just a skirt!