• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 01, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
And I forgot this...this..."thing" from that video:<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "You will not see me because I am not wearing anything right now."<<END QUOTE>>

Good God. Spare us the details. Did he have to tell people that? Just the mental imagery is enough. Terrible. Quit it. That kitchen must be worse than I "feared." He could have just said nothing about it -- and not shown himself -- and that would have been...classy...classy, that is, by his "standards" (in quotes)...
LOL...
is the "social service welfare observer" AKA personal caregiver FULLY aware of what he is about to get into with the toilet and kitchen ?
not to mention the risk of George being NUDE ?

I can only hope his hidden camera and mic are on !
(it could be VERY DIFFICULT for anyone to believe the conditions within Casa Senda WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: canadiancommie on February 28, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
It will be so interesting when his caregiver starts moving/organizing Falkie's belongings.  George is a hoarder.  I have had the pleasure of having a hoarder as a neighbour.  I have personally observed the insanity that surrounds the imposed "de-hoarding" of that neighbour at least 3 times.  It's not going to pretty.  I personally cannot wait to hear his bitching which will start immediately that poor caregiver starts work.

My dad grew up with a hoarder in the house next door. House was filled to the brim with newspapers, and apparently the guy used cans of sterno for heat. 

Wanna take a guess on how how that guy died?

MAX

Quote from: Norm on March 01, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
I agree on checking and/or possibly replacing the power outlet, I'm sure it's burned as well and could start a fire in the wall. Poor ventilation on the microwave plus dirt and lint are the likely culprits for the microwave failure. The power step-up transformer on most microwaves is located near the same spot the burn hole appeared.  The transformer steps up 120 volts to around 2000 volts for the magnetron and a poorly ventilated microwave in addition to dirt inside would be my logical guess as to why the spotless kitchen incurred a near disastrous microwave holocaust.

I think in order to get a closer look he should stick his head in and turn it on.

Quote from: MAX on March 01, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
I think in order to get a closer look he should stick his head in and turn it on.
don't give him any ideas...

on second thought, I LOVE IT !

(oh, and IF a normal person had such a filthy microwave...would they dare show it on YouTube ?)

Random Topics / Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013
« on: November 26, 2016, 10:24:23 AM »
Im not 25 any more and women i meet are always in the store or with a gf.

Hard to find someone unattached.

I should have dumped kathy after mother died and she wrecked ( not her fault ) 2nd prius. Mostly stayed with her out of loyalty and obligation. Not much love there.

Only thing that gnaws at me is for the first time ever she didn't tell me to go get fucked face to face. No chance to explain and no closure.

I still love the damn woman in my own way and the loneliness really gets to me.

One Sewergabber female said she thought this breakup hit me harder than people think and she was absolutely right.

Im tired...this is embarassing... of whacking off to relieve tension too.

well, he does seem very relaxed these days...
and Falkie is insulted when someone shows a GIF (or maybe it was an actual video) of him doing the "nasty" ?

Norm

Quote from: MAX on March 01, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

My Uncle Guido told me that in Jersey they would stick a couple of pieces of sticks in microwave door safety interlocks that would allow the microwave to activate without closing the door. One can only imagine the results...

Looks like George landed his slave.

Today he drove him around to buy new books and groceries. Soon he will be doing ALL of Senda's laundry. However Senda has to go with him because he does not believe that a professional has the ability to separate lights from darks. Being supervised by that blow hard sound like the beginning of the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9KIeXrW3A

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 01, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
And I forgot this...this..."thing" from that video:<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "You will not see me because I am not wearing anything right now."<<END QUOTE>>

Good God. Spare us the details. Did he have to tell people that? Just the mental imagery is enough. Terrible. Quit it. That kitchen must be worse than I "feared." He could have just said nothing about it -- and not shown himself -- and that would have been...classy...classy, that is, by his "standards" (in quotes)...

Didn't someone post, that back in George's Red Book days, he was a well known Cippendale male dancer?

"George the Destroyer"
known for his tremendous upper body strength.

Bottom row left center

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 01, 2018, 05:30:03 PM
Looks like George landed his slave.

Today he drove him around to buy new books and groceries. Soon he will be doing ALL of Senda's laundry. However Senda has to go with him because he does not believe that a professional has the ability to separate lights from darks. Being supervised by that blow hard sound like the beginning of the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9KIeXrW3A
If he can get to the laundry machines why can’t he put the clothes in and run them.  Oh yeah, he’s fat and lazy he has a lot going on.

George has NO idea by demonstrating how helpless he is in ALL FACETS of daily independent living he is going to find himself very soon in a GROUP HOME...

even California will realize very soon it is the ONLY FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE AND HUMANE OPTION AVAILABLE in his case !

Quote from: whoozit on March 01, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
If he can get to the laundry machines why can’t he put the clothes in and run them.  Oh yeah, he’s fat and lazy he has a lot going on.

Well this way some poor soul was to wash and fold Senda's Skivvies.    Now there's an unfortunate gig...............

Quote from: whoozit on March 01, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
imagine the poor soul handling those "soiled" clothes...
hope he remembers to bring some tongs to prevent touching them !

how many days does a pair of underwear "last" before they are changed ?

skid marks ? or "burnouts" ?

yea, like he would forget the bleach and hot water on those...

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 01, 2018, 08:15:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCfuLl9WxwY

At approx 7:40, Falkie's slave tries to add to the conversation to no avail.

Falkie slave side image, slave stated he went without a car for 4 years. My neighbor down the street went without a car for 2 years until he was paroled.

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 01, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

When one reaches 'senior years' the brown 'skid marks' become more apparent, also yellow splotches from leaking bladder...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on March 01, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
Falkie slave side image, slave stated he went without a car for 4 years. My neighbor down the street went without a car for 2 years until he was paroled.

Google glasses confirmed

Quote from: Norm on March 01, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

8)

Jojo

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 01, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

A pair of stretch cotton underwear lasts:

45 minutes of an exercise session
4 hours of continuous sitting when you are not freshly bathed
9 hours of continuous sitting if you are freshly bathed
12-16 hours of easy variety
2 short days in loose clothes during easy tasks in breezy environments if not worn to sleep
3 days in loose clothes during easy tasks in breezy environments if lined with a maxi pad and not worn to sleep
4 days in loose clothes during easy tasks in breezy environments if lined with a pad during the day and hung outdoors in a mesh bag at night.
A week, if you wear underwear underneath them, like bloomers to prevent chafing, or like long underwear in winter.

5 minutes after any leakage, including that time of the month or sitting on a dirty or wet chair.

You can get 5 minutes longer out of them by turning them inside out if 1. You are alone, 2.  You are going to shower and 3. You will be laundering your bottoms immediately.  So, like if you have to dash outside on your own property for a minute.

You can get 60 seconds longer out of them if you use the front waistband as a snot rag.  But of course, not the ones turned inside out.  Ever!

You asked...

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 01, 2018, 08:15:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCfuLl9WxwY

At approx 7:40, Falkie's slave tries to add to the conversation to no avail.

What a nice calm relaxed passenger he is to shuttle around.

Quote from: Jojo on March 01, 2018, 10:24:30 PM
A pair of stretch cotton underwear lasts:

45 minutes of an exercise session
4 hours of continuous sitting when you are not freshly bathed
9 hours of continuous sitting if you are freshly bathed
12-16 hours of easy variety
2 short days in loose clothes during easy tasks in breezy environments if not worn to sleep
3 days in loose clothes during easy tasks in breezy environments if lined with a maxi pad and not worn to sleep
4 days in loose clothes during easy tasks in breezy environments if lined with a pad during the day and hung outdoors in a mesh bag at night.

5 minutes after any leakage, including that time of the month or sitting on a dirty or wet chair.

You can get 5 minutes longer out of them by turning them inside out if 1. You are alone, 2.  You are going to shower and 3. You will be laundering your bottoms immediately.  So, like if you have to dash outside on your own property for a minute.

You can get 60 seconds longer out of them if you use the front waistband as a snot rag.  But of course, not the ones turned inside out.  Ever!

You asked...
now ya got me wondering IF George uses "Equate" MaxiPads ?
you know, for that bladder issue (or leakage during Starbucks Busty Blonde Adolescent induced "twitching" leakage) ?

your guess ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 01, 2018, 10:29:47 PM
What a nice calm relaxed passenger he is to shuttle around.
how many Valiums will his personal caregiver/chauffeur consume BEFORE his next adventure with George ?

I guess 5-8 5mg Valiums...
or 2 spiffs (large) of that Sativa Medical stuff...

Did Falkie find his ''caregiver'' on his own, outside the process of being assigned one by the state?  With the idea the caregiver would know how to file the paperwork to be assigned and paid?  (I wasn't paying full attention to the video when I played it)

Could this guy be a thief, or even a serial killer, who spots his prey, lulls them into complacency, then carries out his evil plan?  Will Falkie's pilfered belongings finally be for sale on Ebay?

Jojo

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 01, 2018, 10:29:58 PM
now ya got me wondering IF George uses "Equate" MaxiPads ?
you know, for that bladder issue (or leakage during Starbucks Busty Blonde Adolescent induced "twitching" leakage) ?

your guess ?
Grampers Super Pampers!

I just want to say that according to the AARP, about 40 million Americans have caregivers.  Most are family, unpaid.  About 5 million, though, are paid.

Needing a caregiver is not a strong sign of needing guardianship.  When people have been sick, as he was, they do get behind.  Especially if they are physically disabled, which he is.  Needing a caregiver for physical disability has little to do with mental incompetence.

Let's not make people afraid to get a caregiver for fear it portrays themselves as incompetent.  Millions of hard working Americans support themselves through honest, caring work as caregivers to the physically disabled.  If fear of caregiving is spread, these Americans would lose their jobs.

Caregiving is not slavery nor unreasonable servitude.  Most clients George's age only have a caregiver for a few hours on certain days.  Just enough to help the client have a better quality of life.

Sometimes dementia, or diseases of the brain, do cross over into caregiving territory.  Especially since dementia affects motor and speech skills.  But there is a huge canyon between helping a client cook, get the mail, or make phone calls versus actually going to court to try to prove the client is a danger to themselves and therefore incompetent.  Long before anything like that is considered, many safe guards can be implemented, such as unplugging the oven, removing loose floor coverings, installing ramps, etc...  As long as the client isn't breaking the law or hurting themself, they can go years and years with caregivers.

RE: "DRIVING FROM MARTINEZ, CA. TO CONCORD, CA. IN A MAJOR STORM."

Um, did anyone else have some "inexplicable, instinctive, off-the-wall, visceral, apt, all-encompassing, breathtaking,  almost psychic" moment with that video? The Doors' "Riders On The Storm" kind-of-thing-going on? Good God, it had the rain and everything. Not to mention the passenger...

I think that caregiver has learned. "If you give this man a ride..." well, we all know what happens.  8) Be prepared. We saw and heard it. Unfortunately. we're not saying any passenger would have a brain "squirmin' like a toad," or anything like that, are we?

Well, this whole thing can only get better. The first ride hopefully won't be the last. More nonsense to follow, we can only hope...

Quote from: Norm on March 01, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
I agree on checking and/or possibly replacing the power outlet, I'm sure it's burned as well and could start a fire in the wall. Poor ventilation on the microwave plus dirt and lint are the likely culprits for the microwave failure. The power step-up transformer on most microwaves is located near the same spot the burn hole appeared.  The transformer steps up 120 volts to around 2000 volts for the magnetron and a poorly ventilated microwave in addition to dirt inside would be my logical guess as to why the spotless kitchen incurred a near disastrous microwave holocaust.

Yes, that sounds like those microwaves are God-awful power draws. That sounds like a dangerous mix as it is: Something used to create a lot of heat drawing a lot of electrical power to do so? What could go wrong there?

What stunned me was Senda stating "he never knew it happened," or something to that effect. Huh? That damage must have occurred while it was running, correct? Where was he?

Don't overloads with electricity start making those hissing and zapping sounds before it reaches the point of fire? I recall the older CRT monitors did that back in the day. Didn't he hear that? Then doesn't fire make a cracking sound? Um, not to mention there must have been smoke and all kinds of fumes from the microwave burning and melting? Hot enough even to burn right through some metal alloy like that?

Wasn't it bad enough to trigger a smoke alarm anywhere in that place?. Or has Senda thought to defeat those safety devices as well -- because he gets "tired" of hearing that alarm go off loudly when he burns things hand-over-fist in the kitchen? Judging by the looks of the range and oven, that means quite often.

I'm not those against Senda having a caregiver, as he calls the guy. But it's something when he only "casually" references such a serious thing in his home. Oh, gee wiz. Golly gee. He had a fire in the kitchen -- one he claims he never noticed as it occurred -- that could have burned the entire building down. He must realize turning his place into some Hindenburg reenactment event is not acceptable.

Some three-alarm blaze at that location in the middle of the night might -- might -- just show up -- and shut up -- those online haters. Once and for all. You know the types. The ones who claim he's so often arrogantly incompetent, huh?

whoozit

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 02, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
What stunned me was Senda stating "he never knew it happened," or something to that effect. Huh? Um, not to mention there must have been smoke and all kinds of fumes from the microwave burning and melting?

Wasn't it bad enough to trigger a smoke alarm anywhere in that place?
Do you think something as bland smelling as an electrical fire could permeate the piquancy of eau du Falkie?  As for the smoke alarms, I am sure they committed suicide long ago due to the stench of George and his cats.

I might be putting 2+2 together and getting 5 but I'm guessing the microwave fire was caused by trying to cook the jiffy pop in the microwave oven

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 02, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
I might be putting 2+2 together and getting 5 but I'm guessing the microwave fire was caused by trying to cook the jiffy pop in the microwave oven

That's a good point. Just for the heck of it, I did Google "Jiffy Pop In Microwave" and it does appear something fiery happens when you bombard that aluminum oxide foil with those RF microwaves. A couple of examples:

"Jiffy Pop Foil in the Microwave"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oQZszviPV0

And these kids with this one:
"Is It A Good Idea To Microwave Jiffy Pop?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqiQT-wOpZA

Knowing Senda, I don't think you're off base by assuming such.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 02, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
Yes, that sounds like those microwaves are God-awful power draws. That sounds like a dangerous mix as it is: Something used to create a lot of heat drawing a lot of electrical power to do so? What could go wrong there?

What stunned me was Senda stating "he never knew it happened," or something to that effect. Huh? That damage must have occurred while it was running, correct? Where was he?

Don't overloads with electricity start making those hissing and zapping sounds before it reaches the point of fire? I recall the older CRT monitors did that back in the day. Didn't he hear that? Then doesn't fire make a cracking sound? Um, not to mention there must have been smoke and all kinds of fumes from the microwave burning and melting? Hot enough even to burn right through some metal alloy like that?

Wasn't it bad enough to trigger a smoke alarm anywhere in that place?. Or has Senda thought to defeat those safety devices as well -- because he gets "tired" of hearing that alarm go off loudly when he burns things hand-over-fist in the kitchen? Judging by the looks of the range and oven, that means quite often.

I'm not those against Senda having a caregiver, as he calls the guy. But it's something when he only "casually" references such a serious thing in his home. Oh, gee wiz. Golly gee. He had a fire in the kitchen -- one he claims he never noticed as it occurred -- that could have burned the entire building down. He must realize turning his place into some Hindenburg reenactment event is not acceptable.

Some three-alarm blaze at that location in the middle of the night might -- might -- just show up -- and shut up -- those online haters. Once and for all. You know the types. The ones who claim he's so often arrogantly incompetent, huh?

He did tell a story of a pizza he destroyed.

He put a froen pia in the oven for dinner, forgot about it and fell asleep. In the morning the oven was still on at 350 and the food was burnt to a crisp.