• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Just in from the DW...

I have been trying to get a caregiver to help me with cleaning, shopping, laundry for over 3 years.
I have one now and met with him and he and his Mother are from Roswell and he talked to me about what his family know about the crash.
And he is into the paranormal and listens to Coast and used to listen to Art.

This is amazing !

New videos are up.

Would be ironic if the 'care giver' reports the conditions in the hovel, along with Senda's bodily grubiness and he ended up with a
condemned pad and was placed in  some sort of facility that would make him wash his hands and feet.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 06:42:38 PM
I haven't watched it yet, but perhaps it will be someone who takes their job seriously and gets this person the help he needs. 

Starting with eliminating the hoarded clutter, and assigning responsibility for his finances to a third party professional.
I cannot wait to see the video AFTER this takes place...
LOL

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 27, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
Yuck. That was just...you know. But Senda fails to explain why he "can't even clean" because of his toes. People with no toes can do it. It's called...wearing socks and sneakers or shoes, Senda. No excuse.

Put something on that foot and just get to work. You don't need to use the toes just to do some cleaning up. Quit complaining. You may not know it, Senda, but some people you see out with sneakers or shoes and look fine and get around may have no toes at all...or even a full foot. If they can do it, then you can to. It's called attitude. But yours is half-ass backwards if I ever knew it.
has George ever watched "My Left Foot" ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 27, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
Would be ironic if the 'care giver' reports the conditions in the hovel, along with Senda's bodily grubiness and he ended up with a
condemned pad and was placed in  some sort of facility that would make him wash his hands and feet.

In a recent video he said there was a foot of standing water in his tub because of long curly hairs stuck in the drain. I wonder when his last shower was.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 27, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
I agree, by "allowing" another person in his hovel to observe him first hand they would be mandated by law to report an individual as "unfit" to reside alone and unsupervised IF IT ENDANGERS THEIR (OR ANOTHER'S) LIFE...

Martinez Village Home for IDIOTS...
get ready for your new resident !

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
In a recent video he said there was a foot of standing water in his tub because of long curly hairs stuck in the drain. I wonder when his last shower was.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.    :'(

NOT counting when he got "soaked" in the rain a few days ago...
maybe a couple of years ago when he had slow Kathy film him doing that stupid "bucket of water challenge" OUTSIDE ?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 27, 2018, 08:01:06 PM
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.    :'(

...and The Mamas & the Papas... 8)

That thought of such standing water is awful. Truly awful.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 27, 2018, 08:29:35 PM
...and the The Mamas & the Papas... 8)

That thought of such standing water is awful. Truly awful.

I guess the fleas can use it as some sort of aquatic playground.   Do fleas have an America's Cup type of competition?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 27, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Martinez Village Home for IDIOTS...
get ready for your new resident !

Ha. :D

But sadly, he's an insult to the good name of idiots everywhere...

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 27, 2018, 08:33:15 PM
I guess the fleas can use it as some sort of aquatic playground.   Do fleas have an America's Cup type of competition?

I just hope that water doesn't catch on fire...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 27, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
36%? Holy crap, is that correct? That seems usury. I think he said the $30 dollars is just for the first month. I wonder how he can even get another credit card. I also wonder how many he has.

After 14 months, Senda will have paid $507 simply to possess the card.  So if the company can get him to keep it that long, and keep making payments for that long, they have covered their losses when he finally welshes on the payments.  Everything after that is very thick and tasty gravy.

It's almost certain that they have incentives to keep him sucking on the pipe until they cover their losses.  So yah, very lucrative.  Your taxpayer dollars at work folks.

Norm

Quote from: whoozit on February 27, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
I have it on good authority that the fleas in Falkie’s  apartment have signed a petition to get him evicted.  They are sick of him making the place such a dump.

FLEA LIVES MATTER!

Norm

I suspect the long, curly hairs are probably from Kathy. My ex-wife had long, curly hair that I was constantly using a fork to dig them out of the bathtub drain. It was disgusting.

is he sure ?
he might have squinted and looked with his bad eye...
damn, he has stated he cannot see (as demonstrated by stepping on one of his iphones) with his glasses (the ones he doesn't need for his cataract free eye)

damn, it might have been a bloody used slow Kathy tampon and string...
(a case of misidentification)

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 27, 2018, 10:01:29 PM
is he sure ?
he might have squinted and looked with his bad eye...
damn, he has stated he cannot see (as demonstrated by stepping on one of his iphones) with his glasses (the ones he doesn't need for his cataract free eye)

damn, it might have been a bloody used slow Kathy tampon and string...
(a case of misidentification)

If he did he likely put it in the freezer thinking it was a delicious red popsicle...

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 27, 2018, 10:04:55 PM
will we be introduced to his "caregiver" ?

and he is LATE

Depending on the desperation of the caregiver, I'm giving him 20 minutes tops before he runs away in fear!

Darth Vader

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 27, 2018, 10:04:55 PM
will we be introduced to his "caregiver" ?

and he is LATE
with all of the money that falkie is conning people out of, he should get a clock.

Gee, no way the caregiver is going to quit. Working for a guy like Falkie who thinks he is your boss sounds GREAT. George is going to have him dive him around, clean his place, hell maybe the guy is willing to donate sense he listens to Noory.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 27, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
After 14 months, Senda will have paid $507 simply to possess the card.  So if the company can get him to keep it that long, and keep making payments for that long, they have covered their losses when he finally welshes on the payments.  Everything after that is very thick and tasty gravy.

It's almost certain that they have incentives to keep him sucking on the pipe until they cover their losses.  So yah, very lucrative.  Your taxpayer dollars at work folks.
I wonder how much he paid on his coins, that have been pawned forever.

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 27, 2018, 06:08:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_oOZWIbWt8
falkie is getting a care giver wtf.

they must have found a reformed meth head to care or senda.  Most meth heads are cockcasions.  Glad that senda won't have to deal with any third worlders.  We all know how senda feels about non-whites.

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

they must have found a reformed meth head to care or senda.  Most meth heads are cockcasions.  Glad that senda won't have to deal with any third worlders.  We all know how senda feels about non-whites.

He can't even change his Depends anymore?  Oh wait, he has to settle for the Equate Wal-mart off-brand I bet.