• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 27, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
wait...
in a previous video didn't the FAT CUNT SENDA brag about the walker he "found" at the complex ?

Oh my God, did he do that? I'm not surprised. Why doesn't that guy use his Medicare or whatever senior or disability benefits he has to get assistance and mobility devices himself? Why doesn't he have a wheelchair to use at home if he can't stand or walk for extended periods of time? They have those "double-wide" chairs for obese people like him. But I bet his place is so cluttered, he couldn't even get a wheelchair into the front room. Let alone moving it anywhere else.

RE: "THE GHOST TOUR THAT WASN'T BUT STILL COULD BE 3. LIVE RADIO WITH NO PICTURES TONIGHT."

In other words, the famed YouTube star and self-professed "genius" -- with supposed college degrees including computer programming -- can't figure out how to do something. So it becomes someone else's fault.

But he has a plan. Note he uses the word "WORKING" when he should think of "WORKING" himself to pay for things he feels he needs. But worry not. Out comes the outrageous solution: Suckering working people into paying for it.

<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "I AM WORKING TO GET ALTERNATE STREAMS AND SOFTWARE BUT THEY ALL COST A LOT OF MONEY. ONE COSTS $699. LIVESTREAM COSTS $200 A MONTH."<<END QUOTE>>

OK. Um, there's no doubt effective live-streaming software for the Mac that probably costs under the $50 range. But he states "they all cost so much" and I bet zero to little "research" went into determining those figures. It's "got to be" roughly $700 and have a $200/monthly fee. Do I feel a con job going on here?

He can find some work at home he can do, save up -- and buy that crap himself. That leech. How dare he tries -- tries -- to make people feel bad because they won't spend their money on his toys and gadgets. Which, if he gets them, he'll only use to make a bigger fool of himself online and "Go Full Retard" on YouTube anyway. That's one solid, sound investment, huh?

<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "If you choose to donate to support my efforts and help me buy new storage equipment you can please donate to me at :"<<END QUOTE>>

No, I don't choose to support the efforts of some selfish, lying, conniving, abusive, rotten monster who never makes an honest effort at anything.

Should I "feel bad" about having some sense? I don't -- but that makes me some "hater" as I am well aware. But this self-professed "personal friend" of both George Noory and Art Bell fails to see what he does reflects badly on both radio hosts. Not to mention the guy claims to be "an official researcher for and contributor to "Coast To Coast AM."

Good, that means the program has some accountability in the matter -- since if an "official" connection exists, that "officially" connects Noory and "Coast" to this monster and perhaps "endorses" his possible scams and abuse. Nice to know that, huh?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 22, 2018, 09:50:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flZdVYGNxUc
george said that "PAUL" will give him some money. Kathy has a pokemon thing, cat talk and george has less then 10 bucks in the bank. plus george show us his new credit card.
He also said that he is going live on the 24 of feb.

He can add numbers in his head pretty quickly when it comes to how much he needs to pay. Too bad he didn't do it before getting the credit card. He has to pay $117 just to get a card with a $600 dollar credit. I imagine the APR is close to 28%. Good deal, Senda. You really missed your calling as a financial advisor.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 12:06:40 AM
Did I hear him right? $87 annual fee plus $30 a month use fee? With an APR of 36 percent!

Holy sheet!

https://www.premiercardoffer.net/CardDetailsPage/BGWL6KSA2%200010OMI

36%? Holy crap, is that correct? That seems usury. I think he said the $30 dollars is just for the first month. I wonder how he can even get another credit card. I also wonder how many he has.

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 26, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
George is live streaming

I didn't get the alert.  Oh, wait.  I'm not subscribed anymore.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 27, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
36%? Holy crap, is that correct? That seems usury. I think he said the $30 dollars is just for the first month. I wonder how he can even get another credit card. I also wonder how many he has.

At least 3

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 27, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
RE: "THE GHOST TOUR THAT WASN'T BUT STILL COULD BE 3. LIVE RADIO WITH NO PICTURES TONIGHT."

In other words, the famed YouTube star and self-professed "genius" -- with supposed college degrees including computer programming -- can't figure out how to do something. So it becomes someone else's fault.

But he has a plan. Note he uses the word "WORKING" when he should think of "WORKING" himself to pay for things he feels he needs. But worry not. Out comes the outrageous solution: Suckering working people into paying for it.

<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "I AM WORKING TO GET ALTERNATE STREAMS AND SOFTWARE BUT THEY ALL COST A LOT OF MONEY. ONE COSTS $699. LIVESTREAM COSTS $200 A MONTH."<<END QUOTE>>

OK. Um, there's no doubt effective live-streaming software for the Mac that probably costs under the $50 range. But he states "they all cost so much" and I bet zero to little "research" went into determining those figures. It's "got to be" roughly $700 and have a $200/monthly fee. Do I feel a con job going on here?

He can find some work at home he can do, save up -- and buy that crap himself. That leech. How dare he tries -- tries -- to make people feel bad because they won't spend their money on his toys and gadgets. Which, if he gets them, he'll only use to make a bigger fool of himself online and "Go Full Retard" on YouTube anyway. That's one solid, sound investment, huh?

<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "If you choose to donate to support my efforts and help me buy new storage equipment you can please donate to me at :"<<END QUOTE>>

No, I don't choose to support the efforts of some selfish, lying, conniving, abusive, rotten monster who never makes an honest effort at anything.

Should I "feel bad" about having some sense? I don't -- but that makes me some "hater" as I am well aware. But this self-professed "personal friend" of both George Noory and Art Bell fails to see what he does reflects badly on both radio hosts. Not to mention the guy claims to be "an official researcher for and contributor to "Coast To Coast AM."

Good, that means the program has some accountability in the matter -- since if an "official" connection exists, that "officially" connects Noory and "Coast" to this monster and perhaps "endorses" his possible scams and abuse. Nice to know that, huh?
well...
thank me !
(I did suggest he find NEW SCAMS AND GRIFTS, as simply recycling the same ol, same ol was BORING)

oh, and the "found" walker is leaning up against junk in some of his videos

Norm

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 27, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
He can add numbers in his head pretty quickly when it comes to how much he needs to pay. Too bad he didn't do it before getting the credit card. He has to pay $117 just to get a card with a $600 dollar credit. I imagine the APR is close to 28%. Good deal, Senda. You really missed your calling as a financial advisor.

How about a 36% APR and monthly $30 fee just to have the high risk credit card?

https://www.firstpremier.com

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 23, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hT3yncoYs
other video from the fat cunt bitch.

He's having a grand ol' time laughing at someone who would pay 1k for an electric blanket but spending 1k at a dollar store for useless junk is A-OK.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Norm on February 27, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
How about a 36% APR and monthly $30 fee just to have the high risk credit card?

https://www.premiercardoffer.net/CardDetailsPage/CQFV2NSA2%200010OMI

I get a "We're sorry, but there seems to be an error." when I click that link. $30 every month? Oh dear. He apparently doesn't know that yet. So he has to pay $87 dollars then $30 dollars for every month after that plus 36% interest on all of that until they decide to cancel his card.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 27, 2018, 02:09:15 PM
He's having a grand ol' time laughing at someone who would pay 1k for an electric blanket but spending 1k at a dollar store for useless junk is A-OK.

FalkieLOGIC...

Norm

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 27, 2018, 02:11:16 PM
I get a "We're sorry, but there seems to be an error." when I click that link. $30 every month? Oh dear. He apparently doesn't know that yet. So he has to pay $87 dollars then $30 dollars for every month after that plus 36% interest on all of that until they decide to cancel his card.

Click on the 'Less than perfect credit card offer'

www.firstpremier.com is the website for those who want a credit card but have lousy or no credit.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Norm on February 27, 2018, 02:16:55 PM
Click on the 'Less than perfect credit card offer'

www.firstpremier.com is the website for those who want a credit card but have lousy or no credit.

Falkie got a great deal. I clicked on 'less than perfect credit history' and 'more than 90 days late on making a payment' and I can get one of those cards for a mere $95 'program fee'. I didn't get to see the rest of the charges because I would have to enter my info. Unfortunately you can only have one of those credit cards at the same time. I wanted to get 100 of them so I can buy a Highlander. Could you imagine going to buy a car and giving them 100 credit cards. ahaha. Do it, Senda, and video the transaction! You'll hit the big time in viewership. It will pay for itself.

Fyodor Gutman

We're hearing that Anthony "George" Senda's live stream received numerous flags for content that incites personal and public violence, and that he could be disciplined yet another time by the video-sharing giant. Could a third reprimand involve suspension of TheGuyFromPittsburgh account? Our reporters are on that story.

Stay tuned for more.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Darth Vader

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on February 27, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
We're hearing that Anthony "George" Senda's live stream received numerous flags for content that incites personal and public violence, and that he could be disciplined yet another time by the video-sharing giant. Could a third reprimand involve suspension of TheGuyFromPittsburgh account? Our reporters are on that story.

Stay tuned for more.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."
so there will be no new live streaming tonight at 7pm pst??

Norm

I keep going back this video. It works great for taking my mind off eating. Great for losing weight. I'm sharing it with all my lazy fat friends. George is so smart!

https://youtu.be/ZsZMfa-ldwg

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 27, 2018, 06:08:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_oOZWIbWt8
falkie is getting a care giver wtf.
OMG !
a "caregiver" ?

the FAT CUNT SENDA must LOVE THE LIBERALS THAT WASTE THE HARDWORKING TAXPAYERS MONEY !

how long will that last ?
(before the FAT CUNT SENDA suffers a "fatal fall or some other mishap" when the "caregiver" is "giving care" to the FAT CUNT SENDA)

Norm

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 27, 2018, 06:08:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_oOZWIbWt8
falkie is getting a care giver wtf.

Excellent! Maybe the caregiver will give the master a foot bath and nice, slow massage as well. All that black mold from the bathroom and kitchen floor is hard to clean off the bottom of his flat feet.

I haven't watched it yet, but perhaps it will be someone who takes their job seriously and gets this person the help he needs. 

Starting with eliminating the hoarded clutter, and assigning responsibility for his finances to a third party professional.

Re: "I FINALLY AM GETTING A CAREGIVER."

Well, after just reading the description -- especially how long it took him to get one -- and getting a few seconds into the video, I felt it there. Um, how long, everyone, will it take this guy to "drive off" another good-intended soul and lose out on something he needs because he has his nature -- one he fails to see -- and won't change. No matter what.

"The Senda-Caregiver Pool" begins. How long will it take for the YouTube star to declare any such person stupid, dumb, incompetent, at fault, witless, clueless, ignorant, dense...and anything to that effect? Or get angry all the time over nothing?

Or maybe more at "unqualified or too inexperienced to give him advice" (like you should clean up more often so it all doesn't pile up as it does; a few minor chores daily eliminates them becoming major chores later)

OK. He claims this is a big thing he had to try for years to get. Years. Will that all be undone in a matter of...days?...weeks?...or even, if he's restraint in behavior...months?

You decide. I hope I am proved wrong and the arrangement lasts more than one month. If it's a big thing to him, he'd better see and respect that and not go antisocial on it. Who needs any such nonsense as "Reality Television" when real life gives us unscripted, entertaining "works" such as this. 

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on February 07, 2018, 06:29:28 PM
We are hearing from a friend of the network that "Senda is getting re-evaluated for a long term housekeeper."

More information as soon as we can bring it to the harsh light of scrutiny.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Don't ever call us fake.

Our sourcework is impeccable. We called this three weeks ago.

The real question is whether Mr. Senda can live up to his part of the deal. This is a social contract, make no mistake of it. Mr. Senda can't just order around whatever poor, frazzled, well-meaning person they send in there like he's Fatticus Caesar.

Quote from: Norm on February 27, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
Excellent! Maybe the caregiver will give the master a foot bath and nice, slow massage as well. All that black mold from the bathroom and kitchen floor is hard to clean off the bottom of his flat feet.

Yuck. That was just...you know. But Senda fails to explain why he "can't even clean" because of his toes. People with no toes can do it. It's called...wearing socks and sneakers or shoes, Senda. No excuse.

Put something on that foot and just get to work. You don't need to use the toes just to do some cleaning up. Quit complaining. You may not know it, Senda, but some people you see out with sneakers or shoes and look fine and get around may have no toes at all...or even a full foot. If they can do it, then you can to. It's called attitude. But yours is half-ass backwards if I ever knew it.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on February 27, 2018, 06:52:38 PM
Don't ever call us fake.

Our sourcework is impeccable. We called this three weeks ago.

The real question is whether Mr. Senda can live up to his part of the deal. This is a social contract, make no mistake of it. Mr. Senda can't just order around whatever poor, frazzled, well-meaning person they send in there like he's Fatticus Caesar.

Exactly

whoozit

I have it on good authority that the fleas in Falkie’s  apartment have signed a petition to get him evicted.  They are sick of him making the place such a dump.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on February 27, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Stay tuned for more.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXg1duC7d8Y
could we be getting other video like this

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 27, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
Re: "I FINALLY AM GETTING A CAREGIVER."

Well, after just reading the description -- especially how long it took him to get one -- and getting a few seconds into the video, I felt it there. Um, how long, everyone, will it take this guy to "drive off" another good-intended soul and lose out on something he needs because he has his nature -- one he fails to see -- and won't change. No matter what.

"The Senda-Caregiver Pool" begins. How long will it take for the YouTube star to declare any such person stupid, dumb, incompetent, at fault, witless, clueless, ignorant, dense...and anything to that effect? Or get angry all the time over nothing?

Or maybe more at "unqualified or too inexperienced to give him advice" (like you should clean up more often so it all doesn't pile up as it does; a few minor chores daily eliminates them becoming major chores later)

OK. He claims this is a big thing he had to try for years to get. Years. Will that all be undone in a matter of...days?...weeks?...or even, if he's restraint in behavior...months?

You decide. I hope I am proved wrong and the arrangement lasts more than one month. If it's a big thing to him, he'd better see and respect that and not go antisocial on it. Who needs any such nonsense as "Reality Television" when real life gives us unscripted, entertaining "works" such as this.

None of the above.

My money is on it will not get approved and will not happen".

On the extremely remote chance that the guy does get approved it will last 1 day, not weeks or months, one day, tops. And that is if it actually happens (it will not).