• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 25, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/02/24/bill-vet-cannabis-pets/
Is George going to give the local cats cannabis?? Asking for a friend.
George and his harem of kitties STONED...

I might enjoy that !

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 25, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
George and his harem of kitties STONED...

I might enjoy that !

That could be why he has been laughing at his own jokes lately.

Falkie has stalled on the cleaning of the kitchen. He says that Lysol is not strong enough to handle the dirt so he needs to buy a stronger cleaner.
But good news! He found a huge bag of cans in his apartment that he forgot he had, so he can turn them in to get cleaning money.

He was able to thoroughly scrub out the inside of a peanut butter jar so he can recycle it and get a penny. Good use of time and effort there.

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFf2Yu1FcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn18PebVxGI
George is a real hoarder in my book and he does some mental problems. Brace your self when you watch the videos. You might get some NIGHTMARES.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 25, 2018, 04:47:36 PM
Falkie has stalled on the cleaning of the kitchen. He says that Lysol is not strong enough to handle the dirt so he needs to buy a stronger cleaner.
But good news! He found a huge bag of cans in his apartment that he forgot he had, so he can turn them in to get cleaning money.

He was able to thoroughly scrub out the inside of a peanut butter jar so he can recycle it and get a penny. Good use of time and effort there.

George needs to purchase some automotive degreaser for his whole kitchen! But toxicity is a problem with them. So less toxic and less effective Simple Green would cut that grime better than normal household products.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
^^^^^^^^ did I just do that?

Praise and Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 25, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFf2Yu1FcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn18PebVxGI
George is a real hoarder in my book and he does some mental problems. Brace your self when you watch the videos. You might get some NIGHTMARES.

"NIGHTMARES"

I'm so beyond that... after four years now of this thread and almost 3,000 pages, I have become George.

Where can I find a feral cat to love?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 25, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
He has money for pot, too?! Who is funding this fat turd blossom?

I'm certainly not going to anymore if George starts smoking Pot, That stuff makes people lazy, selfish and dumb .. just saying..

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2018, 06:39:45 PM
I'm certainly not going to anymore if George starts smoking Pot, That stuff makes people lazy, selfish and dumb .. just saying..
Good thing he doesn’t do that. 

P.S. How would we know? 

P.P.S. Would becoming dumb make him smarter?  If George blows in the nostrils of a cat after sitting on it does it reinflate?  How many Falkies can dance on the head of a pin.  If George smacks Kathy and no one else is around does it make a sound?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on February 25, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
The burning question is what it smells like in there.

Duh...dontcha know .. It smells like George does.

RE: "CLEANING PROGRESS STALLED. COOKING VEGGIES."

My word. Senda again is "Putting The 'Cess' In Cesspool." He did it. All on his own. By merit. That kitchen not only exists, but it lives. It's alive! I'm surprised "things" haven't just crawled out of there by now. Or will soon. Giving him less to clean up.

The sink. :-X Oh, don't even go there. But he did. He went there. In a big way. And we see how that turned out. The standing water. The piles. The piles. Piles on top of piles. And God only knows what lies beneath. That is essentially it there.

The stick deodorant got me, too. OK. It's all right to have new toiletries out in the kitchen when you're unloading stuff from the store, then put away properly. But something tells me that deodorant is a "fixture" in that kitchen -- which may double as a "satellite" to the bathroom. Perhaps. What's next? A used razor and shaving stuff over the "clean things" (in quotes) area? A roll of used toilet paper on the stove?

If your kitchen looks filthy, and you look bad yourself, don't do cooking or eating videos. That is, if you are serious about the content...which, sadly, I think that guy really is. If he runs out of claims, he'll can always fall back on being the inspiration as the one "Putting The 'Cess' In Cesspool."

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2018, 06:44:36 PM
Duh...dontcha know .. It smells like George does.
sure about that ?
does SENDA smell like Casa Senda ?
or...
does Casa Senda smell like SENDA ?

my guess they both STINK !

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2018, 06:39:45 PM
karma ?
and SENDA blames it on trolls, haters and sewergab...

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 25, 2018, 06:40:30 PM
Obviously.  How did I miss that?
Answer the question, Ayn Rand butt sniffer.

What does it smell like in there?

WhiteCrow

George is so forward thinking, he is part of the only growth sector of the Federal government future spending!

Wow way to go George, roll with the winners!

the FAT CUNT SENDA needs a new grift !

he just keeps recycling the old ones...
BORING !

paladin1991

Just checked sendatube.  998 subs.  So close.....  Bet senda can just about taste it.

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 26, 2018, 12:48:13 PM
Just checked sendatube.  998 subs.  So close.....  Bet senda can just about taste it.
LOL...
just wait until Wednesday...
19 subs !
LOL

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 26, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
"Mmmmm.  You gonna eat that cat?"

ever notice slow Kathy's right eye ?
I am guessing it is always on the lookout for food

Norm

Quote from: chefist on February 26, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
Fresh, daily beatings...

Motherly inspiration...Nothing like a good whippin' to show your undying love...

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 26, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
George is live streaming

No video.
No Audio but occasional ambient noise.

But He's streaming!!!!!!!!!!