• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Element 115

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 21, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
Sends broke the 1000 mark that he needed by 2-24 so remember to unsubscribe this Friday.

I wonder how many are subscribed just to unsubscribe when he reaches the 1000 mark? He’s currently at 1007 lol. This is going to be hilarious.

Element 115

He mentions cat food being a higher priority than taking his girlfriend out for dinner. He mentioned #1 fluffy vet, #2 cat food then #3 taking his girlfriend out to a dinner, something ain’t right here.

Element 115

Can’t you track a money order if you save the receipt? Also, a money order should have the pay to field immediately filled out, or have the clerk have the machine fill out the To field right away. Then save the receipt for the rare case of it getting lost. I don’t get it. I haven’t gotten a money order since he 90s and even I know to immediately have the Pay To filled out and save my receipt for tracking.

What a con artist.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 20, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
I took a "Senda break" for a few months, come back and it's same old same old with George.

"He lost his rent check" and needs money for the cats --which belong to other people who already feed them.  ::)

We all know the money he needs is to go to Alien CON (emphasis on the CON) and to take that barnyard animal out to dinner.

Element 115

Who the fuck puts a cat before their girlfriend? Listen to the latest video.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Element 115 on February 21, 2018, 05:44:21 PM
Who the fuck puts a cat before their girlfriend? Listen to the latest video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcqRSGQTTQ
is this the video that you are talking about?
Falkie if you do not have the money then you should not use any FUCKING CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE YOUR BROKE.
one if the cats is in the closet so does that means the cat is GAY?
Falkie let all know that he lost his rent money again.

Element 115

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 21, 2018, 06:01:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcqRSGQTTQ
is this the video that you are talking about?
Falkie if you do not have the money then you should not use any FUCKING CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE YOUR BROKE.
one if the cats is in the closet so does that means the cat is GAY?
Falkie let all know that he lost his rent money again.

Yes, he mentions dinner with his girlfriend like as the third thing to do. Cat to the vet was #1 then cat food, then dinner with his girlfriend. No idea why he’s getting another credit card, or how.

MAX

Quote from: Element 115 on February 21, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
Yes, he mentions dinner with his girlfriend like as the third thing to do. Cat to the vet was #1 then cat food, then dinner with his girlfriend. No idea why he’s getting another credit card, or how.

I think they were all the same thing. Taking his girlfriend and cat to the Vet, they do  have the same doc,  and then all chowing down on the cat food , credit card is to pay the poor Vet.

Senda finally made a good video and he sounds intelligent for a change.

(My apologies to Jerome Corsi  ;D )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7cTvWHidYY

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 21, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
That they do.  Is he wearing red shorts even with the jacket?

He's going commando. Shhh. The camera only records from the waist up.

Element 115

Quote from: MAX on February 21, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
I think they were all the same thing. Taking his girlfriend and cat to the Vet, they do  have the same doc,  and then all chowing down on the cat food , credit card is to pay the poor Vet.

Wow haha nice, you’re probably right.

Fyodor Gutman

We are hearing from friends of the network that Anthony "George" Senda orchestrated this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3wJlGnbws

so that he may procure a taxpayer-funded housecleaner. Mr. Senda is reported to have become obsessed lately with getting a cleaner.

"I have content to create," he confided to one of our sources. "I don't have time to muddle around cleaning a kitchen when I can get someone else to do it."

As always we will report more as this story develops.

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 21, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
Sends broke the 1000 mark that he needed by 2-24 so remember to unsubscribe this Friday.
thanks for the heads up!

Dateline

Maybe it is my vision, but I see genetics between Corsi and Falkie.  Could they be related?  Could Corsi be a distant cousin or even an unknown father?  Maybe his mother never told him so. 

Norm

Quote from: Jojo on February 21, 2018, 02:04:28 AM
I think he killed the whole pack...
I hope he drained the blood out.  Carcasses really should be disposed of, to prevent the spread of disease from carcass rot vermin.

This photo of the dead coyotes hung along the fence was shot in 2007. Several years later the guy who strung them up died from cancer and the coyotes were removed by orders from the county health inspector. Today nothing remains and coyotes run free just as they have done for thousands of years. The Mountain Lion population continues to grow feeding on coyote population and the county no longer offers a $10 bounty per coyote tail.

Interesting note to this story, back before Thompson submachine guns were banned for civilian use in 1934, farmers used them extensively to control packs of coyotes attacking their sheep. True story, look it up on the internet.

Norm

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 21, 2018, 11:46:34 PM
Mountain lions eat deer almost exclusively

Unless orangey is spotted roaming the street late at night by a hungry mountain lion looking for a quick meal...

ONeill

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2018, 08:09:32 PM
Oh my young fellow survivor of Heikki Lunta's wrath.  You begin to ponder that which is imponderable - the true mysteries of the The General Musings of Falkie2013 thread.  At a glance it seems fairly simple - everyone has their part in making sport of the old boy. SV and YP supply the British wit faggotry, Chefist is the game show host, Rally Squirrel is the Historian steeped deep in Falkie Lore from days gone by.  There is the Triumvirate of Bitches that hate with the fire of a thousand Suns, O"Neill supplies the awesome gif's all the way from Europe while White Crow does his shtick to near perfection.

FIFY

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 15, 2018, 03:04:58 AM
WTF why was I left off of the free handjob list

It's good to know everyone is still around even though they don't post much.

Just checked on Chefist's progress for his trademark filing.   He seems to have hit a snag - seemingly not through any
Senda intervention but rather with the bureaucratic, legal red tape that makes one want to scream.  It appears that
the ball is in Chefist's court now - will be interesting to see how bad he really wants this. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 22, 2018, 07:16:17 PM
Just checked on Chefist's progress for his trademark filing.   He seems to have hit a snag - seemingly not through any
Senda intervention but rather with the bureaucratic, legal red tape that makes one want to scream.  It appears that
the ball is in Chefist's court now - will be interesting to see how bad he really wants this.

In other words his 5780 calorie a day diet is working fine, and he should be a reasonable facsimile of the big guy by AlienCon.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
In other words his 5780 calorie a day diet is working fine, and he should be a reasonable facsimile of the big guy by AlienCon.

That and well - don't use the phrase "etc." when dealing with Uncle Sam's lawyers - they don't seem to dig it.  ::)