• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MAX

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 20, 2018, 01:10:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxrkRZMuYoA

The last thing I would want to see after some drunk smashed into my car is some fat fuck sticking a Ipad  in my face and making jokes. He is lucky he didn't get the shit kicked out of him,  what a dickwad !

whoozit

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 20, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
RE: "MY KITCHEN. THE BEFORE."
Not to mention anywhere you have cats you have hairballs. Often thrown up right after the cats eat. I hope those get cleaned up immediately and we're not seeing any examples of those just "laying around for posterity”
I saw many things that seemed to be “laid out from posteriority” that I’ll never unsee.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 20, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
... Awaiting an upcoming video: ""MY KITCHEN. THE AFTER.". Anything would be an improvement.

The After will look much like The Before, except for a few new spills

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 18, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Ooookaaaay.  Lost his rent check.  Again.  How many times is this now?  Who's keeping track?
Another Tragedy, and yet he remains hopeful . . .

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 18, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
AT 1:23 is that a powered butt plug jamming up the kitchen utility drawer?   where's DPS?  Maybe she can verify.
I am a Big Fan for many years.  This is so hard to watch.  George does not realize the "haters" are his fans.
Ok big guy, keep fighting the good fight.  Argh . . .

GravitySucks

Quote from: MAX on February 20, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

The last thing I would want to see after some drunk smashed into my car is some fat fuck sticking a Ipad  in my face and making jokes. He is lucky he didn't get the shit kicked out of him,  what a dickwad !

The guy that calls the police for getting jalapenos on his pizza doesn’t know who to call for an accident?

I took a "Senda break" for a few months, come back and it's same old same old with George.

"He lost his rent check" and needs money for the cats --which belong to other people who already feed them.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 20, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
OMG! the Coyote is doing it's job!

Yep.  Got it in one.  The coyote is doing his job to get his daily meal.  More than can be said about the Fat One.

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 20, 2018, 12:04:47 AM
For a  lot of reasons I don't endorse feeding wild kitty cats but gladly feed wild birds. Hypocritically?

We must all take care of our own before we can take care of others.

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on February 20, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
They have public toilets but they are such a mess inside the junkies just shit and piss in broad daylight oblivious to the public. Liberal cops do nothing. My sister lives in Cupertino but refuses to visit San Francisco just a few miles away from her house.

Has she thought about selling everything and taking up res in a more human friendly state?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 20, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
I took a "Senda break" for a few months, come back and it's same old same old with George.

"He lost his rent check" and needs money for the cats --which belong to other people who already feed them.  ::)
The plot never changes around here.

The 'advisors' always had a way of making this piffle interesting. Now they've vanished.

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
Yep.  Got it in one.  The coyote is doing his job to get his daily meal.  More than can be said about the Fat One.

right on... right on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AynXoLjYrKc

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 20, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

8)

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V8KjwKmxdg
George really likes credit cards. Why are the credit card companies give him the card and he has no fucking way to pay them off.

Norm

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 20, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
George really likes credit cards. Why are the credit card companies give him the card and he has no fucking way to pay them off.

Good question, just how does he acquire credit cards with his income level and according to his credit history appears to have a problem making timely payments to the cards he has or had? I can see obtaining a pre-paid credit card where you pay for the card and slowly build an actual credit rating but an actual non pre-paid card?

Quote from: Norm on February 20, 2018, 09:09:51 PM
Good question, just how does he acquire credit cards with his income level and according to his credit history appears to have a problem making timely payments to the cards he has or had? I can see obtaining a pre-paid credit card where you pay for the card and slowly build an actual credit rating but an actual non pre-paid card?

George seems to manage the small monthly payments just like he plops down the interest payments on his coins each month.

The high interest cards love him. A monthly income is more desirable than a person that pays in full each month.

Jojo

Quote from: Norm on February 20, 2018, 12:33:32 AM
During the early 1900's my grandfather raised sheep on this land, coyotes were constantly attacking his stock. Today sheep are still here but the current stock raiser hates coyotes so much he hangs their dead bodies from his fence next to the road to remind roaming coyotes they could be next. Seems to work, coyote attacks on his sheep have dropped way off I hear...

I think he killed the whole pack...
I hope he drained the blood out.  Carcasses really should be disposed of, to prevent the spread of disease from carcass rot vermin.

Jojo

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 20, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
George!  That fan could kill a curious fluffy while in operation, if you don't replace it or get a grill for it.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Norm on February 19, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I was thinking sawdust. Once had dinner in an italian type restaurant once. They had sawdust all over the floor. Gave the place a real cozy barn type feel. George could just vacum the dirty sawdust up. Cats could sleep on it as well.

After seeing he has a ton of money saved for a car, then begging for cat food money, I'd say, "yasss"!!!
About $30.00 worth?
If he is offended by the gift, he can put an add on craigslist and sell it for the cat food money, if he wants.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on February 19, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I was thinking sawdust. Once had dinner in an italian type restaurant once. They had sawdust all over the floor. Gave the place a real cozy barn type feel. George could just vacum the dirty sawdust up. Cats could sleep on it as well.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just shake out some kitty litter?

Martinez Police Log; Monday, February 19, 2018:
<<BEGIN ENTRY>> 16:45 - Accident No Injuries - 1802190031- Occurred on Ferry St, Martinez. VEHICLE ACCIDENT IFO THE COMPLEX.  SATURN VS 1500 RAM. . Disposition: Report Taken.<<END ENTRY>>
=================
RE: "TRUCK LOSES WHEEL, HITS 2 CARS AS I LET FLUFFY OUT & TIRE SOARED INTO THE AIR"

"I gave my name and information to the police as I was the first witness to see it." -- Senda.

No problem. That is, for anyone to assess the credibility of that "witness." Not like he has a shady background, makes bogus accusations and even files "reports," or lies and offers so many inconsistencies nonstop online. Or anything like that...

Also, it doesn't appear on the film that the tire ever came off the rim. It looks like something else broke off that held both. But the witness states "... then I saw it's right front tire snap off the rim, hit the ground and fly at least 20 feet into the air before it came back down onto the street."

Inconsistency. He states he saw the tire "snap off the rim," yet the film shows that was not the case. Apparently. The "witness" also clearly sees damage to the white car early in the video, yet later is seen pondering whether that car got hit. Then only acknowledges it then.

I agree with the above comment. Nothing like Senda stating something to the guy with the white car like "you didn't need it anyway. What the heck, you might get a new one out of it," or similar. That's right. The Senda wheels are turning on this one. Some scheme when no injury and perhaps repairable damage occurs on an older car -- but a "new one" to replace it is called for? What kind of fools does Senda think insurance companies are? Or will Senda be "going over there with written advice" on how to handle the case -- legally and civilly?

As for the self proclaimed "Former Professional Military Writer," (see Quora) he is a terrible "professional" writer. He doesn't even know that "it's" is not the possessive form. That word is "its." His use means "it is" and how could he not know that basic thing -- if it's (it is) some "career" thing or skill he claims to have, or had at some time?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 21, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
(see Quora)

Why not?

QuoteA genie grants you access to a “free money” deal. Every $100,000 dollars you request will decrease your life expectancy by 1 year. How much money would you ask for?
George Senda, former Professional Military Writer, Retail Manager
Answered Jan 22 · Author has 56 answers and 9.6k answer views

I’d ask for billions and a gun.

Assuming he'd only ask for 1 billion, he'd decrease his lifespan by 10,000 years.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 21, 2018, 08:47:06 AM
Why not?

Assuming he'd only ask for 1 billion, he'd decrease his lifespan by 10,000 years.

This answer was a real jewel: under the "How pitiful was your 2017?" question (George Senda, former Professional Military Writer, Retail Manager; Answered Dec 31 2017):
<<BEGIN QUOTE>>
It sucked.

My second oldest friend died; I found I had 2 crushed discs in my spine which cause my feet to go numb; my girlfriend’s cat died at 15 ( Boop used to be my baby ); someone walked into my apartment and stole my Ipad Air 2 while I was sleeping; numerous sinus infections thst made me go to the hospital in an ambulance twice because I was choking to death; harassment by on line trolls; one cat disappeared after I had him for 5 months; knees getting worse with no surgery; developed cataracts in both eyes; Mac keeps crashing; girlfriend got evicted duevto remodeling.

2017 sucks except that I’m not dead and I lost 53 pounds.

I won’t miss it.
<<END QUOTE>>

Well, that says it all. Gotta love the ailments list. Yes, the "harassment by on line trolls" must be a b*tch, huh? But who really does that...?

"My second oldest friend died"
bit. You mean the one where your cite a desire to get your hands on his things left behind, immediately after you hear of his passing? Yes, your "friend" for sure, huh?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 21, 2018, 12:22:59 PM
This answer was a real jewel: under the "How pitiful was your 2017?" question (George Senda, former Professional Military Writer, Retail Manager; Answered Dec 31 2017):
<<BEGIN QUOTE>>
It sucked.

My second oldest friend died; I found I had 2 crushed discs in my spine which cause my feet to go numb; my girlfriend’s cat died at 15 ( Boop used to be my baby ); someone walked into my apartment and stole my Ipad Air 2 while I was sleeping; numerous sinus infections thst made me go to the hospital in an ambulance twice because I was choking to death; harassment by on line trolls; one cat disappeared after I had him for 5 months; knees getting worse with no surgery; developed cataracts in both eyes; Mac keeps crashing; girlfriend got evicted duevto remodeling.

2017 sucks except that I’m not dead and I lost 53 pounds.

I won’t miss it.
<<END QUOTE>>

Well, that says it all. Gotta love the ailments list. Yes, the "harassment by on line trolls" must be a b*tch, huh? But who really does that...?

"My second oldest friend died"
bit. You mean the one where your cite a desire to get your hands on his things left behind, immediately after you hear of his passing? Yes, your "friend" for sure, huh?

He might have lost 53 pounds but that means he gained 131.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcqRSGQTTQ&t=53s

Falkie, in a long winded and dull manner, explains that he is not really begging for the cats. He is really begging for the Kathy car fund.

He says that if he did not give her $200 a month then he would have the money he needs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 21, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcqRSGQTTQ&t=53s

Falkie, in a long winded and dull manner, explains that he is not really begging for the cats. He is really begging for the Kathy car fund.

He says that if he did not give her $200 a month then he would have the money he needs.

I thought he already skipped giving her money this month once.

Sends broke the 1000 mark that he needed by 2-24 so remember to unsubscribe this Friday.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 21, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
Sends broke the 1000 mark that he needed by 2-24 so remember to unsubscribe this Friday.

All 5 of my accounts?