• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SnapT

What happened to Falkie's livestreams?

He should be doing them multiple times daily to reach his 1,000 suscriber goal.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on February 17, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

He has been spending too much time in post making these quality videos. 

https://youtu.be/mZP-2Q64A48

What a frikkin retard

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 16, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
He said he needed the credit card so he could purchase healthy food.  No credit card, no healthy food.  Thems the rules.   ::)
Fresh carrots are so fucking expensive compared to frozen Glutton Man(TM) meals.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 17, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

What a frikkin retard

the box opening was like a nature life/death struggle documentary. very intense and a real nail biter for the viewer. the attempted pen pocket flyby closeup was brilliant as the following frames quickly became a blur of vertigo, bathed in the after glow of a mind dislocating orgasm as the various pocket features were explored by the ever eager crusted fingers.

;D

Norm

What a frikkin retard

Never leave home without your scissors...

WhiteCrow

Made in China official supplier of the U. S. Ski team backpack.  George is obviously sending us a message!  Genius.

Love ALL

whoozit

What a frikkin retard

How is it that in a few years he has gone from making shitty videos to really shitty videos?

I think his learning curve swings downward.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 15, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
Kind of suspicious that you and Abram show back up within 12 hours of each other.

I don't live in the USA, knobcheese.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
How is it that in a few years he has gone from making shitty videos to really shitty videos?

He was really trying during the first several seasons, but now he's just phoning it in.

Darth Vader

Falkie and the state of california needs help. They both need to take some money management classes. Both do not know how to save money, invent the money and how to stay out of debt. Falkie if you eat healthier foods, it will save you money in the long run.

Darth Vader

Quote from: SnapT on February 17, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

He blames the trolls for reporting him to youtube. He has one more strike then youtube will ban him for good.

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR9avFXbcU0
George begs for people more money

I need 33 subscribers by 2-28-2018 or my videos will no longer be monetized. Please get your friends to subscribe so I can continue to receive the small payments I do from Freedom which I use to feed FLUFFY'S BAKERS DOZEN, the THIRTEEN CATS I feed. I need cat food donations for the THIRTEEN cats I feed. This is a TEMPORARY situation. I lost my rent money order in January & had to pay 2 months rent this month & it left me broke. Once I get my new credit card, I will buy 2 months wet food, dry food & litter with it & then will take the money I don't spend in cash & pay down one of my other credit cards and will not charge on it. My rent is paid until April on March 1st & I am going to pay an additional $75 every month until and through June so that in June the rent will be paid for that month and I can use the $240 for paying for my room at Alien Con. The credit card will first be used to take Fuzzy Cat to the vet as she has a respiratory infection. Then I buy the cat food & litter, pay for my Alien Con 2018 train ticket & take Kathy to a very belated Valentines Day dinner. REMEMBER PLEASE THAT THIS IS FOR THE CATS AND NOT ME. ALL DONATIONS WILL GO FOR CAT FOOD AND LITTER. Send donations to : George Senda  Cat food & litter coupons would also be appreciated.

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 17, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
RE: "MY KITCHEN. THE BEFORE."

The horror...the horror... ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3wJlGnbws

I've seen disgusting filth before but this is classic. The floors and fridge interior makes me cringe and he's walking around barefooted. Can we say 'biohazard?' No wonder he has breathing and chest pains, I'm surprised he hasn't succumbed yet from a respiratory infection. And yet he sees no problem to shoot video of this vile cesspool of goo and post it on YouTube.

The only thing we haven't seen are piles of animal feces which I'm sure exist in this rathole he calls his apartment. Why hasn't Contra Costa County Health and Safety red tagged this dwelling? Not only is it a danger to himself but to neighboring units as well.

This is one sick old man...sick...sick...sick.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Norm on February 17, 2018, 11:17:55 AM
I've seen disgusting filth before but this is classic. The floors and fridge interior makes me cringe and he's walking around barefooted. Can we say 'biohazard?' No wonder he has breathing and chest pains, I'm surprised he hasn't succumbed yet from a respiratory infection. And yet he sees no problem to shoot video of this vile cesspool of goo and post it on YouTube.

The only thing we haven't seen are piles of animal feces which I'm sure exist in this rathole he calls his apartment. Why hasn't Contra Costa County Health and Safety red tagged this dwelling? Not only is it a danger to himself but to neighboring units as well.

it would be cheaper for the tax payers of California to move to a group home for falkie. But as everyone knows that Sacramento loves to wastes the money of the tax payers.

Quote from: Norm on February 17, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

It's true, Falkie's apartment does perhaps lack a woman's touch.  This is why he needs his social worker to schedule a maid to come in every few days and help him clean.

I didn't watch the whole thing, did the bed pan / soup bowl make an appearance?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 17, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

It's true, Falkie's apartment does perhaps lack a woman's touch. 

This is why he needs his social worker to schedule a maid to come in every few days and help him clean.

I didn't watch the whole thing, did the bed pan / soup bowl make an appearance?

While its none of my business, I agree. Kathy's apartment is clean and orderly, makes one wonder. With all the help George gives Kathy financially, what is really going on between them?

Could Kathy be a gold digger? I'm starting to believe that George isn't on top of this situation and  maybe he's been griffted and used?

Glad George doesn't read "His" thread anymore, wouldn't like him to read what I wrote above.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 17, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
RE: "MY KITCHEN. THE BEFORE."

The horror...the horror... ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3wJlGnbws

To be fair to Goerge, he's had lots of heatlh issues and Kitty Cat problems to attend to.
Shouldn't we wait for the "after" video before passing judgements?

I'm concerned that George maybe realizing that he isn't achieving his goal to become a youtube superstar! That and health issues along with kitty cat problems and Kathy may be not what she seems could be devastating for him.

Worried about George,  he needs our Love and support! Chefist and/or Not Pickle Rick seems to have dropped the ball as late. Sorry for being so negative today, please forgive :(

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 17, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

To be fair to Goerge, he's had lots of heatlh issues and Kitty Cat problems to attend to.

I'm concerned that George maybe realizing that he isn't achieving his goal to become a youtube superstar! That and health issues along with kitty cat problems and Kathy may be not what she seems could be devastating for him.

Worried about George,  he needs our Love and support! Chefist and/or Not Pickle Rick seems to have dropped the ball as late. Sorry for being so negative today, please forgive :(

George's apartment needs a professional cleaning service to remove the trash, scrub the walls and floors with a powerful disinfectant. He needs to be removed from the premises until it's safe to re-enter. Right now it's a giant petri dish of dangerous bacterium that left alone will only spread to adjoining units. I'm surprised the County section 8 inspectors haven't intervened already. I'm going to notify the California Department of Health Services and advised them what's happening. 

George can never keep his comic book lie straight.

Every time he tells it he had owned first editions of all of the top ten most valuable comic books from the silver age. That part remains fairly consistent but the actual books change at times.  For example, Ant-Man's first appearance was not super valuable until the recent film, then it jumped in value and Falkie owned it.

This time he had them all but his mom threw them away when he was 10. That was 1962 so Falkie was a proud owner of the rarest comics years before they were even published. They came out after 1963.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPVwfdffllo&t=7s

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 17, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

He showed his cleaning progress of the kitchen about a year ago so this one is really an after shot.

Oh, no, it is worse now than it was then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLyzQimcmDE

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on February 17, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
George's apartment needs a professional cleaning service to remove the trash, scrub the walls and floors with a powerful disinfectant. He needs to be removed from the premises until it's safe to re-enter. Right now it's a giant petri dish of dangerous bacterium that left alone will only spread to adjoining units. I'm surprised the County section 8 inspectors haven't intervened already. I'm going to notify the California Department of Health Services and advised them what's happening.

Thanks Norm, hopefully the California Department of Health Services will send some professional cleaners over to help George clean.

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 17, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR9avFXbcU0
George begs for people more money

I need 33 subscribers by 2-28-2018 or my videos will no longer be monetized. Please get your friends to subscribe so I can continue to receive the small payments I do from Freedom which I use to feed FLUFFY'S BAKERS DOZEN, the THIRTEEN CATS I feed. I need cat food donations for the THIRTEEN cats I feed. This is a TEMPORARY situation. I lost my rent money order in January & had to pay 2 months rent this month & it left me broke. Once I get my new credit card, I will buy 2 months wet food, dry food & litter with it & then will take the money I don't spend in cash & pay down one of my other credit cards and will not charge on it. My rent is paid until April on March 1st & I am going to pay an additional $75 every month until and through June so that in June the rent will be paid for that month and I can use the $240 for paying for my room at Alien Con. The credit card will first be used to take Fuzzy Cat to the vet as she has a respiratory infection. Then I buy the cat food & litter, pay for my Alien Con 2018 train ticket & take Kathy to a very belated Valentines Day dinner. REMEMBER PLEASE THAT THIS IS FOR THE CATS AND NOT ME. ALL DONATIONS WILL GO FOR CAT FOOD AND LITTER. Send donations to : George Senda  Cat food & litter coupons would also be appreciated.

This is the 4th time he has "lost" his rent money in 3 years.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 17, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
This is the 4th time he has "lost" his rent money in 3 years.

Just bad luck on the back streets of Martinez........