• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 15, 2018, 08:35:44 PM
He did say he is going to have to adjust his diet

Hopefully George suffered a mere esophageal spasm and doesn't have heart issues.  He needs to stick to very bland foods and decrease his intake.  Come to think of it don't think I've ever seen George eat porridge. Is Kitty Cat food bland?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 15, 2018, 08:49:20 PM
Hopefully George suffered a mere esophageal spasm and doesn't have heart issues.  He needs to stick to very bland foods and decrease his intake.  Come to think of it don't think I've ever seen George eat porridge.

Heck - even Rice Krispies would be better

Could it happen in Martinez someday?

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37500312/coroner-identifies-las-vegas-man-shot-and-killed-while-feeding-cats

LAS VEGAS (FOX5/AP) -

Medical examiners have identified a man who was shot and killed by a stray bullet near the Stratosphere Monday night.

According to the Clark County Coroner's Office, the victim was identified as 35-year-old Pedro Rios.

Police responded to the 200 block of West New York Avenue, near Industrial Road and Sahara Avenue, at 7:50 p.m.

According to police, Rios was outside of his apartment dumping garbage and leaving food for some stray cats when a stray bullet struck him. Police said the bullet traveled 50 to 60 yards through an alley before it hit him.

George was told to cut back on orange juice, coffee and spaghetti sauce.

He then tells us he came home and had an orange because it is not juice and filmed himself drinking coffee and eating spaghetti.

Fucking idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mSaSqaB3pQ&t=198s

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 16, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

He then tells us he came home and had an orange because it is not juice and filmed himself drinking coffee and eating spaghetti.

Fucking idiot.

I'd like to read what you wrote up above Rally but I can't.  My screens all blurred.  Can't imagine why.............

Fucking idiot.

You know as well as any Rally, NO ONE tells George what to do!  You, me, any other BG hater or troll, and certainly NOT a doctor! 

The part that just sticks in my craw is that this fat lump of worthless shit won't have to shell out a dime for his ER visit, his overnight stay, the plethora of tests which were run to find out that the Diagnosis is:  He's a fat lump of worthless shit  who probably won't change his habits whatsoever, and will continue to utilize ER services every time he eats like a fucking pig and his tum-tum hurts.   Meanwhile, I have a friend who has been in ICU for the past five days with the flu/pneumonia, and who had to drop his health insurance recently because he could no longer afford it.  This world fucking sucks sometimes.   

Still only on Page 2948........   It's become a race between his life expectancy and that damn 3,000th page.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
Still only on Page 2948........   It's become a race between his life expectancy and that damn 3,000th page.

we need to have some of the other posters come back to post in falkie's thread like Brig, Chefist, Little Chris, Damon, Open Line Gerry, and the other trolls to post here again.

Today a wolf pack ran through Martinez, terrorizing the residents. 

When they saw Falkie, they trotted up to him for belly rubs and he was able to talk them into turning themselves in to animal control.

Darth Vader

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 16, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
Today a wolf pack ran through Martinez, terrorizing the residents. 

When they saw Falkie, they trotted up to him for belly rubs and he was able to talk them into turning themselves in to animal control.
Falkie, a beastmaster? He can not even control his girlfriend kathy and his cats.

WhiteCrow

Fucking idiot.

George said, "so bored he could scream, no credit card"

What does one have to do with the other?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 16, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

The Senior Center of Martinez is literally right around the corner from his place.   
No reason for him to be bored.   No credit card needed   

QuoteActivities: Daily, weekly and monthly activities keep our seniors busy.  Activities include Bingo, Crafts, Quilting, Painting, Duplicated Bridge, Poker Club, Ukulele, Beading Mah Jongg, Sewing and Serging.  For more information please check out our monthly bulletin.

Darth Vader

I thought that the credit card was for aliencon trip with curtis aka the mudking. I guess that he really does not planning to head to aliencon but to scam people out of their hard earned money. He steals money from the tax payers of california. I feel sorry for the people of the state of california( I really don't because they voted for the dipshit moonbean)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 16, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
You know as well as any Rally, NO ONE tells George what to do!  You, me, any other BG hater or troll, and certainly NOT a doctor! 

The part that just sticks in my craw is that this fat lump of worthless shit won't have to shell out a dime for his ER visit, his overnight stay, the plethora of tests which were run to find out that the Diagnosis is:  He's a fat lump of worthless shit  who probably won't change his habits whatsoever, and will continue to utilize ER services every time he eats like a fucking pig and his tum-tum hurts.   Meanwhile, I have a friend who has been in ICU for the past five days with the flu/pneumonia, and who had to drop his health insurance recently because he could no longer afford it.  This world fucking sucks sometimes.

Lulz

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 16, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
Could it happen in Martinez someday?

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37500312/coroner-identifies-las-vegas-man-shot-and-killed-while-feeding-cats

According to police, Rios was outside of his apartment dumping garbage and leaving food for some stray cats when a stray bullet struck him. Police said the bullet traveled 50 to 60 yards through an alley before it hit him.

I lived in LV in the early 70's for a brief time. Had a good time, no problems back then, It's hell hole now, you couldn't pay me enough to even visit the place. Crime is out of control, rape, murder, drugs, assault. I even knew a few wise guys back then, real mafia types, they were ok guys, we got along great. Some of the best italian food could be found, nothing like the crap the copycat shitholes they have now.

Walking the streets of Martinez at night is asking for it. A fat, slow moving white guy makes a perfect target for a gang banger.

He said he needed the credit card so he could purchase healthy food.  No credit card, no healthy food.  Thems the rules.   ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 16, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
He said he needed the credit card so he could purchase healthy food.  No credit card, no healthy food.  Thems the rules.   ::)

They're going to have to amputate his feet.

I don't think he said "no credit card".
He does say that he was drinking a pot to 2 pots of coffee a day because he was so bored he could scream.  Then he says something I could not understand.

Does drinking coffee negate boredom?

He did say, in another video, that he opened a line of credit for $700 and he was waiting for the card. And when it comes he will be in good shape and back on his feet.
When one has more debt than they can manage does opening a new line of credit really get them "back on their feet"?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 16, 2018, 08:50:59 PM
I don't think he said "no credit card".
He does say that he was drinking a pot to 2 pots of coffee a day because he was so bored he could scream.  Then he says something I could not understand.

Does drinking coffee negate boredom?

He did say, in another video, that he opened a line of credit for $700 and he was waiting for the card. And when it comes he will be in good shape and back on his feet.
When one has more debt than they can manage does opening a new line of credit really get them "back on their feet"?

If you have no intention of paying it back, it helps.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

you're kidding right? you heard George repeat what the doctor said right?

there is no racing in hurry up and wait.  ;)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2018, 08:37:49 PM
The Senior Center of Martinez is literally right around the corner from his place.   
No reason for him to be bored.   No credit card needed

yeah.... George really shines at the group activity thing. cuz jealousy, greed, and rude behavior are wonderful to share with others.

other than that, his bigger than life persona is kinda fun.  ;D

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 16, 2018, 09:21:57 PM
yeah.... George really shines at the group activity thing. cuz jealousy, greed, and rude behavior are wonderful to share with others.

other than that, his bigger than life persona is kinda fun.  ;D

But remember, there is a new, affable, George now