• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

heater

Join Falkie2013 on his journey of Wikipedia, self-discovery, YouTube, and self-promotion.

jazmunda

Where do we send the imaginary checks?

eddie dean

Why? WHY!! Why must you taunt me so, mudking?

heater

all checks should be made payable to: Vandeven Enterprises.  1 Box Fan Lane, Lexus, PA

BobGrau

Not enough Minutiae.

(i checked, that is how you spell it)

heater

Quote from: BobGrau on December 19, 2013, 10:49:28 PM
Not enough Minutiae.

(i checked, that is how you spell it)

I wonder how many people say that word in a conversation but can't spell it!

Falkie...tell us what you think?

steelbot

I thought it was funny we had Winterstorm Falco, and I was jokingly calling it winterstorm Falkie!  ;)

Falkie's got his own promotion thread? Very cool. My fave has to be the one where someone challenged him on the Snoopy phone and he showed the phone on the video.

jazmunda

Not sure if Falkie checks these sub forums. You might need to start a sub thread within the Art Bell Quits Dark Matter or George Noory Sucks threads.

jazmunda

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 19, 2013, 11:31:52 PM
Falkie's got his own promotion thread? Very cool. My fave has to be the one where someone challenged him on the Snoopy phone and he showed the phone on the video.

Classic Falkie.

I challenge him to face all his box fans around the room and have them face inwards and then turn them all on at once.

Bonus points if he stands in the middle.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 19, 2013, 11:38:44 PM
Classic Falkie.

I challenge him to face all his box fans around the room and have them face inwards and then turn them all on at once.

Bonus points if he stands in the middle.

Even if I did that it wouldn't equal all the hot air you're about to put out on Gabcast on Monday.
And I only have TWO, count them 2, box fans. Most of the rest are circulating fans.
The big industrial fan puts out more air than any 4 combined but I can't hear anything when its going full blast.

And yes, Virginia, I do read the subthreads and am not entirely self promoting.
I talk about Bellgab, Noory, Art and topics relating to Bellgab or ones that have been mentioned on here.
And there are those on here who like them and await the next episode or whatever one would call it.
I force no one to click on the link nor does one have to watch it.
I also post them because I think people might want to see them and because I feel it is a courtesy that if I mention someone on here or a podcast I should let the people on here know about it.
But to Mud King would be Bellgab censor, that's self promotion ?
WTF ?
I wouldn't send the link to a quilting website would I ?
Nor to one that discusses latchook which I am going to start on a new project to use in the background of a future video.
If Mud King had his way, I'd be posting the video links on the USCF discussion site.
I leave it to you to figure out what that stands for, if memory serves me. But it deals with a game or a religion depending on whom you are and is played all over the world and is very low tech and old school with no screens, no joysticks, no internet. With the exception of their website, which I've not looked to see if they have one. I've not played in years except against my various computers.

But in all fairness, isn't telling about Gabcast, Spec Sheet, Bateman's podcast, also self promotion ?

" Sauce for the goose. Mr. Saavik " ?

Star Trek Legacy - The Ultimate Universe TWOK Battle

I guess that's acceptable to Mud King but my just posting the link isn't.
And he also thinks I go off topic too much when of late practically every thread on here has been taken over by fights between posters, off topic posts about private parts, urine and Ghu knows what else.
I've read every post in the George Noory Sucks thread, the AB quits DM thread, Paperboy's George's Ipad, and a lot elsewhere.
Kindly tell me the percentage of things on those threads that have been on topic since Art quit or since Snoorge stopped posting here, much less Art.
I also read every post posted about DM when it was on the air and many others on here as well.
I haven't discussed the Spec Sheet because I've not listened to enough episodes, though I have subscribed to it and Gabcast.
However, it seems as if there's very little being talked about computers, peripherals and products from what I've heard so far and a lot of chat about what the host and his other callers/hosts have been doing lately which is hardly about technical things, IMHO.

heater

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 12:02:33 AM
Even if I did that it wouldn't equal all the hot air you're about to put out on Gabcast on Monday.
And I only have TWO, count them 2, box fans. Most of the rest are circulating fans.
The big industrial fan puts out more air than any 4 combined but I can't hear anything when its going full blast.

And yes, Virginia, I do read the subthreads and am not entirely self promoting.
I talk about Bellgab, Noory, Art and topics relating to Bellgab or ones that have been mentioned on here.
And there are those on here who like them and await the next episode or whatever one would call it.
I force no one to click on the link nor does one have to watch it.
I also post them because I think people might want to see them and because I feel it is a courtesy that if I mention someone on here or a podcast I should let the people on here know about it.
But to Mud King would be Bellgab censor, that's self promotion ?
WTF ?
Nor to one that discusses latchook which I am going to start on a new project to use in the background of a future video.
If Mud King had his way, I'd be posting the video links on the USCF discussion site.
I leave it to you to figure out what that stands for, if memory serves me. But it deals with a game or a religion depending on whom you are and is played all over the world and is very low tech and old school with no screens, no joysticks, no internet. With the exception of their website, which I've not looked to see if they have one. I've not played in years except against my various computers.

But in all fairness, isn't telling about Gabcast, Spec Sheet, Bateman's podcast, also self promotion ?

" Sauce for the goose. Mr. Saavik " ?

Star Trek Legacy - The Ultimate Universe TWOK Battle

I guess that's acceptable to Mud King but my just posting the link isn't.
And he also thinks I go off topic too much when of late practically every thread on here has been taken over by fights between posters, off topic posts about private parts, urine and Ghu knows what else.
I've read every post in the George Noory Sucks thread, the AB quits DM thread, Paperboy's George's Ipad, and a lot elsewhere.
Kindly tell me the percentage of things on those threads that have been on topic since Art quit or since Snoorge stopped posting here, much less Art.
I also read every post posted about DM when it was on the air and many others on here as well.

Falkie...don't take things so personally.  Lesson 1.

The self-promotion line was a joke!  Duh the people you mentioned all promote what they do(me included)...and they have separate threads.  not censorship, brand awareness.

People are already coming here to see what you have to say.

heater

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 12:02:33 AM

before I forget.  would you mind posting the link in this thread?  I would love to see what patterns they have available.

Falkie2013

Quote from: themudking on December 20, 2013, 12:25:11 AM
before I forget.  would you mind posting the link in this thread?  I would love to see what patterns they have available.

lol. I have no idea. I was using that as an example.

I just felt that if I just post here, the posting population as whole won't see what I'm talking about and it smacked a bit of censorship.

If I never make a dime off of youtube, I'm still going to post about stuff that drives me crazy, topics from or about here or noory, art or other personalities talked about on here.

And as an example, other than in here, where would I comment on :

Four blokes with beards pissing into cammo fatigues, and it's entertainment?

I am working on the song parody for this and am seriously considering joining ascap.

First lines :

" Four blokes with beards down to their knees,
  While they're pissing into cammo fatigues.
   And ducks nationwide get ready to flee,
  That's entertainment ?

there IS something tentative happening but its not etched in stone yet, though I am formulating the first column should that happen.
Now to learn pages on my Mac. Haven't touched a word processor in years.

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on December 19, 2013, 09:44:47 PM
Where do we send the imaginary checks?

No, you have to send real checks, but Falkie will give you the wrong address.   ;)   You guys are so harsh against a fellow Noory hater.   You guys should be ripping on me for saying Noory isn't terrible.  Which he isn't.  He's just not all that good.

heater

Dude that is perfect for this thread!  And you'll get eyeballs. I promise, you are too prolific of a poster to not.  The key is to mention this thread as a teaser when talking about Art or Noory, etc in their threads.  I wholeheartedly believe what makes this site great is the lack of admin enforced censorship.  I hope you make truck loads of cash off of youtube, and in the process shame all those that deserve it...if that includes me now so be it.

I am bummed about the quilting link, I'll google it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: themudking on December 20, 2013, 12:40:50 AM
Dude that is perfect for this thread!  And you'll get eyeballs. I promise, you are too prolific of a poster to not.  The key is to mention this thread as a teaser when talking about Art or Noory, etc in their threads.  I wholeheartedly believe what makes this site great is the lack of admin enforced censorship.  I hope you make truck loads of cash off of youtube, and in the process shame all those that deserve it...if that includes me now so be it.

Paraphrasing ... of a sort. And play on my late acquaintance Jimmy Doohan's radio shack commercial and ST film # that I can't recall right now.

" You got to give me time, Captain. I'm only thought of as being a miracle worker. I've got to have more bandwith. "

http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltingglossaryuv/g/ufo.htm

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=quilting+websites&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

http://myquiltplace.com/?gclid=CJTi7t-XvrsCFcFj7AodVh8A1w

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

Quote from: themudking on December 20, 2013, 12:40:50 AM

Don't know enough about you to shame you. Give me time. I'm still trying to figure out who's who on both Gabcast and the Spec Sheet.
Though I do know much about the evil crimemaster of Australia and beyond, Jazmunda and have just gotten word of his latest evil act which he perpetrated in 3 of our nation's airports. That to be discussed in my next video if Verizon ever answers their phone. I've been on hold for an hour and 27 minutes.
Good thing I am patient. I'm about to switch service to another carrier and pay them the cancellation fee. I'm just about fed up with their crappy service.

area51drone

Keep putting out those thimbles Falkie.  One day you'll catch enough rain you will fill a swimming pool.   Just don't PM me all of them please  :D

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 20, 2013, 12:51:25 AM
Keep putting out those thimbles Falkie.  One day you'll catch enough rain you will fill a swimming pool.   Just don't PM me all of them please  :D

thimbles ?
I don't own a thimble nor do I have anything from Thimble Theatre.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 20, 2013, 12:55:05 AM
Falkie, was this you a year ago?

Mad Man Markham

Can't even get any respect in my purportedly own thread ?
Sheesh.

NO. A year ago I hadn't even figured out how to create a video on my Imac much less post one to youtube.
He has or had unbroken glasses and a better haircut.
Don't know if  glasses will endure the stresses of time travel or do you need to carry one in a case wrapped in cotton.
Or does anything you wear or carry not show up at all and could you arrive in the past or future stark naked without any provisions, money, silver, gold, or glasses or even so much as a knife ?

I wish I'd never got a Verizon phone. They suck almost as much as ... ( I love saying it ! ) ... GEORGE NOORY SUCKS.

area51drone

I don't know man, he looks like a slightly younger, fanless, blanketless version of you, and he's talking Art Bell!

heater

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 12:58:30 AM
Can't even get any respect in my purportedly own thread ?
Sheesh.

NO. A year ago I hadn't even figured out how to create a video on my Imac much less post one to youtube.

I wish I'd never got a Verizon phone. They suck almost as much as ... ( I love saying it ! ) ... GEORGE NOORY SUCKS.

You should talk to Michael about Verizon!

heater

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 12:46:42 AM

Paraphrasing ... of a sort. And play on my late acquaintance Jimmy Doohan's radio shack commercial and ST film # that I can't recall right now.

" You got to give me time, Captain. I'm only thought of as being a miracle worker. I've got to have more bandwith. "

http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltingglossaryuv/g/ufo.htm

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=quilting+websites&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

http://myquiltplace.com/?gclid=CJTi7t-XvrsCFcFj7AodVh8A1w

now you know what I'll be doing tonight!

Falkie2013

Quote from: themudking on December 20, 2013, 01:03:00 AM
You should talk to Michael about Verizon!

I was told last week I didn't look 61.
I just got disconnected from the phone call. They keep dropping calls.
On the 31st I go to either TMobile or AT & T and will refuse to pay Verizon another dime. I changed my number yesterday so as to not get calls from a company that keeps calling me 18 times a day because they want me to pay a bill in one of their stores and I have NO way to get there, and it hadn't been 24 hours when they called my NEW number which I'd not given out except to my bank, my insurance agent, my gf and my long standing friend Paul.

Falkie2013

Quote from: themudking on December 20, 2013, 01:06:48 AM
now you know what I'll be doing tonight!

bundling in a quilt with the hot quilting babe or making one out of circuit boards for the spec sheet.

a quilt that is not a hot quilting android.

area51drone

I know I'm going to get shit for this, but I would pay good money to see Falkie and George Noory in a shirtless cage match.   What do you say Falkie? 

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 20, 2013, 01:12:54 AM
I know I'm going to get shit for this, but I would pay good money to see Falkie and George Noory in a shirtless cage match.   What do you say Falkie?

( I wonder if Vegas would lay odds on it. I do need an Ipad, a newer Lexus ... err, Prius and new glasses.
And a better cell phone provider and phone. ).

Only if I can sit in an electric wheelchair and get to use my cane on him. Remember my bad knee won't let me stand on it for long when it swells up.
If I can bring a box of Diamond Matches that would be a + as well.
I always wanted to see a mustasche catch on fire.

" I love the smell of mustasches smouldering in the morning ! "

hmm, combining a Huey with a wheelchair or if Hammacher Schlemmer will loan me their hovercraft for the steel cage death match.

who would be our referree ?

art bell or maybe rch ?

or jc ?

lol

I played the Powerball tonight so if I win the $190,000 price tag would be almost affordable in a way. I think having my own Falkiecraft would be cool.
I could do videos anywhere.
;)

Falkie and his modern day podcast Blackhawks. Fighting bad paranormal guests everywhere.
And crime too.

Unboxing Blackhawks #1 - (DC Comics - New 52) - GrowlersWorld.com

They've already got the hair color right. If I win the lotto and have the weight loss surgery and buff up a bit and get contacts, no problem.

;)

BlackHawk Serial (1952) - Trailer

Video is as old as I am with the great Kirk Alyn.

" He's here, he's there, he's everywhere. Falkiehawk and his band of men fighting the forces of Nooryism and protecting America on land, sea and in the air. "

[attachment deleted by admin]