• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

Freyja

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:34:59 PM
I gotta admit 'remote viewing' is one of those topics I just can't get into.  Probably why I'm goofing off on this thread tonite.

I hear you. McMoneagle has a long standing affiliation with the Monroe Institute. Art should/could get more into that and the research done there: OBEs/astral travel which I guess can be part of RV'ing, hemi sync etc.

Noorynoid

I gotta admit 'remote viewing' is one of those topics I just can't get into.  Probably why I'm goofing off on this thread tonite.

It's not for everybody. Like Ouija boards, not for those who truly believe, it can alter your reality permanently.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:37:02 PM
Hey herb'n I get the vibe you live in hawaii now? Did you move there to get away from the snow?  (I'm not teasing I'm actually curious.)
yah I'm in hawaii from Washington. I moved here bcuz jerry Garcia and Terrance McKenna lived here at 19.5° but I hate the cold. I own only shortz

zeebo

Quote from: Freyja on August 10, 2015, 11:38:11 PM
I hear you. McMoneagle has a long standing affiliation with the Monroe Institute. Art should/could get more into that and the research done there: OBEs/astral travel which I guess can be part of RV'ing, hemi sync etc.

Yes I'm def more into OBE/NDE's, lucid dreaming/ astral travel stuff.  I guess RV is related but I dunno it always seems to be more about them and their military programs or whatever, not what we can do to expand consciousness or what have you.

Freyja

That IS a good question....what is the definition of consciousness?

zeebo

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 10, 2015, 11:39:39 PM
It's not for everybody. Like Ouija boards, not for those who truly believe, it can alter your reality permanently.

Funny you say that as ouija boards did alter my reality permanently.   :-X

zeebo

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 10, 2015, 11:40:10 PM
yah I'm in hawaii from Washington. I moved here bcuz jerry Garcia and Terrance McKenna lived here at 19.5° but I hate the cold. I own only shortz

Nice.  Hope you're enjoying a balmy Garcia-esque evening dude.

Noorynoid

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 10, 2015, 11:41:20 PM
Big Money Big Prizes...I love it.

Sinodal waves of varying amplitude, hypnotic and possibly a trigger mechanism for self-induced lunacy.

Barfly

Quote from: someguy on August 10, 2015, 11:26:22 PM
go back to your trs-80 then
I had my trs-80 back in the early 80's when i was leaning programing, and yes i still do have it, its worth some big cash these days.
My notebook is likely more powerful than your desktop, my current main notebook is a customized Sager NP9772, haven't heard of Sager? Then you haven't been around tech long enough to know they make the finest custom laptops since 1985, and are still the finest made.
Not starting a flame war, but if you want to argue tech with me I'm a 59 year old guy that has been programing and building computers for a very long time.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Freyja on August 10, 2015, 11:38:11 PM

Joe wrote a book of predictions around the year 2000. NONE of his predictions in the book have come true. The book is out of print now. I want to believe in remote viewing. But Joe is supposed to be one of the very best, yet his book was total hogwash.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:43:16 PM
Nice.  Hope you're enjoying a balmy Garcia-esque evening dude.

I live in Phoenix, and wear shorts every day of the year also. You didn't need to move to an island thousands of miles away from the mainland.

Noorynoid

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:41:54 PM
Funny you say that as ouija boards did alter my reality permanently.   :-X

46 years ago, still remember every session we did. AND who we ....well, let's just let it go...I can't talk about it.

GravitySucks

I live on the coast.  The water hasn't risen an inch in 30 years.

ChandlersDad

I get the impression that Joe's sea rise prediction is NOT based on remote viewing but just on research anyone could do.

zeebo

Quote from: Barfly on August 10, 2015, 11:44:30 PM
...Not starting a flame war, but if you want to argue tech with me I'm a 59 year old guy that has been programing and building computers for a very long time.

Maybe you guys should step outside and settle this in World of Warcraft.   

Freyja

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 10, 2015, 11:45:16 PM
Joe wrote a book of predictions around the year 2000. NONE of his predictions in the book have come true. The book is out of print now. I want to believe in remote viewing. But Joe is supposed to be one of the very best, yet his book was total hogwash.

Interesting...didn't know that.

WOTR

There is a bit of a problem if you deny the science behind climate change but you change your mind based on somebody remote viewing it...

Herbn-Legend

*remote views my future* I see a big phat cone doobie sparkin an blazen me away. 1st correct remote view outcome