• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 11:18:25 PM
"These tulip futures are worth a fortune!!!"
Something with only slightly more intrinsic value than a greenback...  ;)

someguy

anything android is garbage and I'm so sorry if you own an android tablet

zeebo

Quote from: Freyja on August 10, 2015, 11:25:04 PM
I don't remember that NDE recount Maren....chilling is right. Guess the level of our consciousness and free will either takes us or traps us within our own reality both here and beyond.

I wonder if 'heaven' and 'hell' are simply the state of living with ourselves, i.e. who we became in life, for better or worse.

Barfly

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 10, 2015, 11:20:07 PM
I'm not talking products, I was talking stock price and market cap.
I understand exactly what you where saying, About 40% of my portfolio is invested in tech stock, but i wont buy Apple because i have a policy i wont buy a stock for a product i do not use, regardless of projections.

someguy

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:29:16 PM
I would but it's hard to find floppy disks these days.

I have some because in addition to knowing good modern hardware I'm an expert on antique hardware

Barfly

Quote from: someguy on August 10, 2015, 11:27:33 PM

Really? I mean Really?
You sir seem to be a uniformed consumer.

Freyja

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:28:00 PM
I wonder if 'heaven' and 'hell' are simply the state of living with ourselves, i.e. who we became in life, for better or worse.

Possibly. For many though, the entire concept of both is man made to control by fear IMHO.

CrazyMax46

Only nine pages? Is the magic gone already or are we not feeling this guest tonight?

Jackstar

Quote from: someguy on August 10, 2015, 11:27:33 PM

I'm sorry the girl who built your iPad killed herself.

maren

Quote from: Freyja on August 10, 2015, 11:25:04 PM
I don't remember that NDE recount Maren....chilling is right. Guess the level of our consciousness and free will either takes us or traps us within our own reality both here and beyond.

Well put!

zeebo

We need to organize a bellgab field trip, to go see a double feature of the kevin sorbo & screaming lady flicks.  Just to help support Art's advertisers.  ;)

CoherentBlast

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 10, 2015, 11:30:39 PM
On a date? When the moment is right this song will 'seal the deal' if you get my drift....

lol yeah if you're 50+ and or plan on going back to the 80s in Arts time machine :P

maren

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:28:00 PM

I think you put it well, too.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 11:31:55 PM

So you are saying that the "suicide nets" that were erected at the factory were ineffective?

someguy

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 11:31:55 PM

lol says the guy presumably using a shitty plastic molded android tablet

Wednesday

Quote from: maren on August 10, 2015, 11:20:07 PM
Art had an NDE guest on years ago who "looked into a room" and saw all these people writhing and screaming and in agony (hell, for lack of a better word).  She said what hit her was that all they had to do was turn around and decide to let all that go, but they didn't know they had the power.  That to me was more chilling than all the spooky ones I've heard  Like Joe McM said -- nothing HE could do, it's individual.  So we all need to remember that when we pass through the veil! ;D

Will we remember this if we succumb to symptoms caused by dementia or Alzheimer's? I think we need to have a caregiver be provided the instruction about reciting specific things four or five times a day that we have to remember upon our moment of death.

A straight to video movie starring Kevin Sorbo and endorsed by Glenn Beck, Alex Jones and Ron Paul has to be life changing.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:33:18 PM
We need to organize a bellgab field trip, to go see a double feature of the kevin sorbo & screaming lady flicks.  Just to help support Art's advertisers.  ;)

I'm in.

zeebo

Quote from: CrazyMax46 on August 10, 2015, 11:31:33 PM
Only nine pages? Is the magic gone already or are we not feeling this guest tonight?

I gotta admit 'remote viewing' is one of those topics I just can't get into.  Probably why I'm goofing off on this thread tonite.

Xitheron

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:23:45 PM
I was totally into the first season then lost track of it.  Should I binge-watch the next season?

Umm.. yes! but you won't be able to stop there so be careful

WildCard

Art has to pay to play these bumpers?! That's bass ackwards. It's free advertising for the record company weasels.

zeebo

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 10, 2015, 11:35:31 PM
yes.

Hey herb'n I get the vibe you live in hawaii now? Did you move there to get away from the snow?  (I'm not teasing I'm actually curious.)