• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150729 - Preston Dennett - UFOs/Paranormal - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 29, 2015, 02:46:48 PM

cosmotherobot

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:23:09 PM
Nice photo.  Looks like a good clean kill.  Grats to him.

Yeh - what a fantastic accomplishment.     Absolutely sickening.

coaster

Quote from: Catsmile on July 29, 2015, 10:28:46 PM
Hunting ANY animal, plant for sport or trophy is abomination.
This should be common sense.
Apparently this needs to be taught to some people.
Hunting does have its place in conservation. But not the shit this dumbass did.

Hautex

Get some Shure 215 ear buds, some isochronic and binaural CD's loaded into your laptop, make a playlist and go to bed. Incredible tech advancement and causes obe's for me

popple

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:09:22 PM
Selective outrage over something so trivial.

I see you're jealous over all the attention Cecil's death is rightfully getting...

Luna

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 10:30:24 PM
Hunting does have its place in conservation. But not the shit this dumbass did.
You know he also killed a White Rhino.

flimflam384

That hunter may have money, but he's truly worthless.

Jackstar

There is a place for hunting. There is even a place for big game hunting.

Fewer and fewer of these places exist in this biosphere by the minute. Big game hunting does not cause this--but it doesn't help all that much, either.

In spite of her relentless, odious trolling, Mr. Pibb has a point.

Dr.Pepper

Quote from: bateman on July 29, 2015, 10:30:03 PM
There are shades of serial killer in a person who looks at a beautiful living creature and says, "This thing's head would look great on my wall."

Why do people create the cause and effect links that aren't there?  Is it to feel superior in your smug self-righteousness?

Why couldn't Google put a couple of satellites up and beam free internet to the world?

Spinner

Quote from: UnfamiliarWind on July 29, 2015, 10:29:56 PM
. . . a beautiful animal gave up its life so some middle-aged dude could get over his case of tiny dick ...
You nailed it.

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 29, 2015, 10:33:24 PM
Why couldn't Google put a couple of satellites up and beam free internet to the world?

There are rules posted in the DARPA lunchroom that specifically forbid this.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 29, 2015, 10:30:04 PM
Not dave, too many big words...maybe one of his minions.
gnooryblows is the twit that was trolling our threads and GabChat.  Thank MV, he was banned this morning.  Similar name, different twit.

flimflam384

That's still a couple years off.

PrairieGhost

There are shades of serial killer in a person who looks at a beautiful living creature and says, "This thing's head would look great on my wall."

What about people like me that hunt to eat the meat? I hope I don't have shades of a serial killer.

8)

flimflam384

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 29, 2015, 10:34:31 PM
What about people like me that hunt to eat the meat? I hope I don't have shades of a serial killer.

8)

Shades of a hungry stomach?

bateman

8)

Big difference.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 29, 2015, 10:34:57 PM
Shades of a hungry stomach?

Well, I also don't eat Lions. That's pretty gross. I see no reason why people do that.

GravitySucks

For a couple of billion dollars they could.  Once they figure out how to monetize the whereabouts of every human being on the planet, then they probably will.

Heather Wade

8)

I've hunted for the meat plenty of times.  Never lightly, but then I learned the price Nature pays for me to live.  Killing for prestige is nauseating. 

flimflam384

Not if they then go buy a painting or a photograph.   ;D

Dr.Pepper

I get it. 

If I have a wildly different view that is opposite of the echo chamber concerning the selective hysteria and outrage, I am a troll.

Will keep that in mind.

Rage on. 

I am sure saying horrible things about me, somehow makes your world better, and the light of Cecilia, or whatever the fuck the lions name was will shine brighter on you for it.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 29, 2015, 10:37:19 PM
I've hunted for the meat plenty of times.  Never lightly, but then I learned the price Nature pays for me to live.  Killing for prestige is nauseating.

Very true and well said....

Now when can we have you back on with Art?

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 29, 2015, 10:37:19 PM
And speaks to the depths of which a portion of humanity is sinking.

Dr.Pepper

This guest sucks, he sounds like he is in Vent, or Mumble talking to Art Bell.  I miss the "sound" of interviews through landline telephone lines.

AppealPlay

ENOUGH ABOUT THE GODDAMN LION

Can we talk about the guest?  OBEs are such an interesting topic.  My father claims to have had an OBE sometime in the 70s but I've never experience one myself.

Spinner

Art: "How do you know when you're ready to walk through a wall?"

PathoJen

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:39:59 PM
This guest sucks, he sounds like he is in Vent, or Mumble talking to Art Bell.  I miss the "sound" of interviews through landline telephone lines.
I actually agree with you on this. I miss the sound of the guest being on an obvious phone. However, times they are changing.

SciFiAuthor

I don't mind hunting if people actually eat what they kill. We have to control things like the deer population somehow, though I don't think I could shoot one and game meat tastes terrible to me. But shooting a predatory animal, which tend to be few in number, just makes no sense. And to not eat it? That's just enjoying death a bit too much and I really don't want a guy like that putting me under and yanking a tooth.

And to lour it out of a preserve and shoot it and then destroy the tracking collar is just wrong. The Dentist should be extradited to Zimbabwe and jailed there. It's not a very nice place to be jailed, but he deserves it.

PathoJen

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 29, 2015, 10:40:44 PM
ENOUGH ABOUT THE GODDAMN LION

Can we talk about the guest?  OBEs are such an interesting topic.  My father claims to have had an OBE sometime in the 70s but I've never experience one myself.
To quote MV, we can talk about whatever we want.