• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150729 - Preston Dennett - UFOs/Paranormal - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 29, 2015, 02:46:48 PM

Luna

Quote from: ASC on July 29, 2015, 10:14:04 PM
Really happy Art opened up with almost 15 minutes of news/views.

It's all I asked for. Hope it's like this most days moving forward.
I'm waiting for him to talk about his kitties!! 🐱

zeebo

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:12:25 PM
Lions are killed all the time by game hunters.  You are just being over emotional over the story.  If you really cared about game hunting lions, you should have been already outraged.  Not this bandwagon mass hysteria.

He was in a game preserve and got lured out. 

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on July 29, 2015, 10:13:28 PM
And it needs to stop.

Am I understanding that this lion was killed for sport?  OMG Thunderdrums. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Hautex on July 29, 2015, 10:15:03 PM
Y'all should assimilate to Texas,

Y'all should legitimize the sacred herbs.

Quotelots of great women here....

Oh wait sorry narco state!

flimflam384

It's viral marketing for the next Star Trek movie.  The Borg are coming.

sydtron

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 29, 2015, 10:16:34 PM

Easy on the firewater there kimosabe Lol

bateman

Am I understanding that this lion was killed for sport?  OMG Thunderdrums.  Annndd I fell out of my chair.

Yes. Lured out of a wildlife preserve, shot with a crossbow, suffered for another 40 hours until one of them shot it, then they attempted to destroy the tracking collar, beheaded it, skinned it and left the carcass.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
The guy is a criminal with past convictions. Who the hell are you to say whether or not someone should be upset. Fuck off guy.

whether the guy is a terrible human being or not the story is just a typical spoon fed tear jerking headline that comes along every now and then. Far worse atrocities have happened than this Lion. But oh it's a kitty! everybody will cry.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:12:25 PM
If you really cared about game hunting lions, you should have been already outraged.  Not this bandwagon mass hysteria.
If you really cared about Art Bell, you would gave signed up here longer than eight days ago. Not this thinly veiled bs.

Hautex

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2015, 10:17:32 PM
Y'all should legitimize the sacred herbs.

Oh wait sorry narco state!

Had a grow tent on order, now I have to wait 2 more years to use it....sucks

Dr.Pepper

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 29, 2015, 10:14:27 PM
Just those of us who have souls Dr. Pepper.  Don't worry about it (gives the dolt a snarky sneer).

So understanding that animals have been hunted, killed, domesticated, raised for purposes of eating them, and not selectively getting upset, and hysterical over one out of a billion means I don't have a soul?

PathoJen

Quote from: bateman on July 29, 2015, 10:18:37 PM
Yes. Lured out of a wildlife preserve, shot with a crossbow, suffered for another 40 hours until one of them shot it, then they attempted to destroy the tracking collar, beheaded it, skinned it and left the carcass.
Just for funsies.

CampsieNP

Quote from: bateman on July 29, 2015, 10:10:12 PM
Zimbabwe needs to take a page from southeast Asian countries who impose insanely harsh penalties for drug offenses. This asshole should rot in a third world hellhole prison.

Agreed.
He is presently in hiding like the coward he is. He is globally despised. And that is nothing compared to the day of reckoning I am certain he will face one day. Sooner rather than later, I hope. Death will be too good for him. I hope he suffers to the degree he deserves until that glorious day comes. He's got some heavy dues to pay (Steve Miller).

Noorynoid

The killer and his prize

zeebo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2015, 10:10:34 PM
Listen to me now and believe me later.

Chemistry Cat posts are good, periodically.

Quote from: CampsieNP on July 29, 2015, 10:19:39 PM
Agreed.
He is presently in hiding like the coward he is. He is globally despised. And that is nothing compared to the day of reckoning I am certain he will face one day. Sooner rather than later, I hope. Death will be too good for him. I hope he suffers to the degree he deserves until that glorious day comes. He's got some heavy dues to pay (Steve Miller).

...You really like lions

flimflam384

Resistance is futile.  Your cultural and technological distinctiveness shall be assimilated into our collective.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.

Jackstar

It is my understanding that this dentist paid cash money, like hundreds of dentists do, to go out and shoot a lion. This is entirely legal in Zimbabwe, allegedly. The dentist claims that he had no idea that the guides he paid were gonna lead him to global fame.

The story seems plausible. Art just said the lion was chipped. It seems unlikely the guy would be all, "Yeah, let me kill a chipped lion, that sounds good, here's a massive stack of cash."

Irregardless, the guy shot the wrong cat. Whether lions should be shot at all is what the global conversation has evolved to, and now... oh! look! evidence of a plane crash.

Luna

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:19:04 PM
So understanding that animals have been hunted, killed, domesticated, raised for purposes of eating them, and not selectively getting upset, and hysterical over one out of a billion means I don't have a soul?
I feel bad for the animals raised (usually in dirty, bad conditions) and killed to be eaten. :<

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 29, 2015, 10:02:24 PM
Listening at 35,000 ft, 500+ mph. So cool!

Where going or coming from pally? Flying...you are on a plane, right?

coaster

Having had several obes, i find the subject very interesting.

Dr.Pepper

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 29, 2015, 10:18:53 PM
If you really cared about Art Bell, you would gave signed up here longer than eight days ago. Not this thinly veiled bs.

I have been listening to Art since 1998.  My length of time being a member of lol "bellgab" doesn't validate or invalidate me being a fan of Art Bell.

Why would you even think that being a member of lol "bellgab" would solidify someones love for Art Bell?