• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150724 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 24, 2015, 07:26:54 PM

Would have seemed fun if he withheld the time traveler number for 10 mins and asked a traveler to call in on the secret unstated number, that will not be revealed until later.

Sabu2K

Catsmile

Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

Tiem Travelers Line: 1-575-208-7787

Textor

Excited to hear what people call in about today :D

we have a state full of meth heads willing to pull out those copper lines for free

jazmunda

Quote from: QuantumMystics on July 24, 2015, 10:09:38 PM
Would have seemed fun if he withheld the time traveler number for 10 mins and asked a traveler to call in on the secret unstated number, that will not be revealed until later.

The skeptic in me says that the phone probably wouldn't ring. :P

dan7800

Anyone else worried that due to the newness of the show, that the open line caller base won't have had an adequate time to have grown?

Hautex

Had a recurring dream that I was able to go back in time and warn about 911 on Art's show. Wish it were so...

Catportal

I'm late.

Hold on, let me time travel back 13 minutes...

Textor

Hm, I want to see a fight between Artic Chaga and Carnivora.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: dan7800 on July 24, 2015, 10:12:05 PM
Anyone else worried that due to the newness of the show, that the open line caller base won't have had an adequate time to have grown?

K4N4DI4N

Time travel OBVIOUSLY hasn't been accomplished yet, otherwise there would be tons of travellers. Unless Art gets the first one. Some nerd who sets his first travel destination to tonight...

" Yeah I listened to this show like , 2 years ago, while I was just getting started on the time machine.. "

Queen

Quote from: Darkdowndeep on July 24, 2015, 10:03:56 PM
iphones are for the technogly impaired
So i guess art bell is technogly impaired??

Call up and let him know that

Bodach

God it's just so refreshing to be able to hear Art 5 days a week now.  Just amazing..

I waiting to see which 4chan geek ends up with a cheesy voice changer talking with Art....

dbankjr

Quote from: ASC on July 24, 2015, 10:11:19 PM
we have a state full of meth heads willing to pull out those copper lines for free

hmm sounds like Indiana

wenck

The Pointer Sisters! Also, "Rage in the night time with Art Bell." Perfect.

Tonight's music selections are great so far!