• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150722 - Linda Moulton Howe

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 22, 2015, 03:15:42 PM

Marc.Knight

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 22, 2015, 10:12:42 PM
Art interviewing Anonymous would be an instant classic and make huge news.

Especially if Dave got a DOS attack at the same time.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 10:19:58 PM
I just had a time slip.
I *wonder* if some are playing with those who might be trying to pirate (or record for personal use on streaming recorders?)

trostol

ugh i sorta zoned out  and missed something lol

Quote from: Ward on July 22, 2015, 10:21:08 PM
oh i forgot The Nvidia crop circle  :o

oh how i felt bad for Linda, she kept pushing that the crop circle was real and clealy Nvidia had done it for it's new chipset.

Gosh that was embarrassing.

If I told her a UFO flew out of my butt, she'd believe it and report it on Coast.

zeebo

Quote from: Ward on July 22, 2015, 10:21:08 PM
oh i forgot The Nvidia crop circle  :o

oh how i felt bad for Linda, she kept pushing that the crop circle was real and clealy Nvidia had done it for it's new chipset.

Gosh that was embarrassing.

Perhaps but her proposed theories about it were still fascinating and great radio.

Ward

here is the Nvidia crop Circle

Linda insisted this was a legit unknown crop circle

http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2014/01/05/salinas-crop-circle-and-project-192/

Gassy Man

Quote from: trostol on July 22, 2015, 10:08:01 PM
agree but i might be turned off on her cause of Dave...gotta see how she is with a better person interviewing her
You're right!  Just having an intelligent conversation like she is with Art, she's fine.

Hoghead96

Linda Moulton Howe...HUbba Hubba

Mystery43

Glad i joined just in time for a rectum count. LMH sure can talk but im glad its not pre-recorded

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 10:19:58 PM
I just had a time slip.
Well, because "Time Traveler" duh.  C'mon Jaz lol! ;D

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 22, 2015, 10:22:25 PM
If I told her a UFO flew out of my butt, she'd believe it and report it on Coast.

She'd interview your butt.

nbirnes

Quote from: bateman on July 22, 2015, 10:13:15 PM
Yeah, I definitely think so.

Wasn't that the Octopus conspiracy? I think that's the name.

I'm on TuneIn, only had one buffering episode, and one slip

ParaThrill

Pluto got knocked down because we have discovered other dwarf planets even farther out than Pluto. So it was either add a whole bunch more planets to the solar system or known down Pluto.

Textor

Quote from: Marc.Knight on July 22, 2015, 10:22:10 PM

He'd just stage the whole thing and film himself wearing a Guy Fawkes mask while taking a hatchet to the control panel, then point to the video and say he was hacked by anonymous.

Bleefy

Quote from: Hoghead96 on July 22, 2015, 10:23:01 PM
Linda Moulton Howe...HUbba Hubba

Go back to your cave, Dave. You know how jealous Tommy gets.

Heather Wade

Not alot of mass to Pluto, can't imagine it would have much gravity. 

eddie dean

We have "Core" ladies and gents!  :D

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 22, 2015, 10:17:59 PM
Mine stopped 2 mins in and then few mins later but its been fine for last 10 mins
Mine as well, how can this be fixed...if we pay another $1-2 each can they get it fixed?

boxman

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 22, 2015, 10:21:55 PM
Just experienced about my 5th buffering on TuneIn.  Not sure I missed anything, but it seems like every time I started reading a thread about anon, it started buffering...hmmmmm
Can you not use the direct link to the aac/mp3 streams instead? I am sure there are software at least for android that let you stream those.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Marc.Knight on July 22, 2015, 10:22:10 PM
That would be great and I would totally disapprove.

kingotnw

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2015, 10:18:45 PM
Why would anyone legit call in? Real folks are so buried that they would be pretty stupid to call into an international talk show. He'll probably get some "representative" from 4Chan or something dumb. But like I said, there's so many different cells and different intents on different network and places that finding someone to represent "Anon" would be impossible I think.

A) It's really not, provided they want to speak to you, and (B) Art is without a doubt their kind of guy. Computer savvy business aside, Art is really a guy who brought what they love more and more into public view. I'm sure Art would ask for proof, and again, likely get it if they really wanted to. Anon would likely be behind Art coming back to radio and Internet. It's really not out of the question at all.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Spinner on July 22, 2015, 10:19:40 PM
Something's going on with the stream on TuneIn.
I keep hearing other people talking.  Anyone else?

no issues on my end.  listening to the aac stream.

Heather Wade

Pluto is a planet and you cannot convince me it isn't. 

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 22, 2015, 10:24:19 PM
Not alot of mass to Pluto, can't imagine it would have much gravity.

About 1/14 surface gravity of Earth, and it drops off much more rapidly as you move from the surface.

Gassy Man

Wow.  How refreshing to have an actual conversation, a real interview, with respect for the audience.

She should have said the diameter of pluto realitive to the moon instead of earth, i'd understand it better, knowing moon is 1/6 gravity.

GravitySucks

Art,

Just be aware iff you get an email that says something like:

To initiate contact with a member of Anonymous click Here