• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voter Fraud - 2018

Started by pate, November 08, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

pate

Apparently certain members are having trouble with the 2016 thread, so why not...

(I think if one digs far back enough there is at least one thread in the back pages of this sub-board having to do with Vote Fraud but not particularly tied to a year...  KrazyKarl or someone like that?  I can't recall...)

Here's my duplicated post from the other thread to kick things off:

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2018, 11:05:17 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060723241193484288

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2018, 11:09:31 PM
Apparently certain members are having trouble with the 2016 thread, so why not...

(I think if one digs far back enough there is at least one thread in the back pages of this sub-board having to do with Vote Fraud but not particularly tied to a year...  KrazyKarl or someone like that?  I can't recall...)

Here's my duplicated post from the other thread to kick things off:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060723241193484288

Broward County.  LOL.  How many recounts do we have to go through this time?  The Chicago of the 21st century.

pate

From The National Sentinal:  Researcher claims a ‘TSUNAMI’ of voter fraud coming in 2018 midterms Posted on August 9, 2018
Quote from: https://thenationalsentinel.com/2018/08/09/researcher-claims-a-tsunami-of-voter-fraud-coming-in-2018-midterms/
A noted researcher and author of a new book on Democrat-tied voter fraud says the data indicate a “tsunami” of illegal balloting is likely to take place during the 2018 midterms, which could flip enough GOP seats for Democrats to regain control of the House.

Eric Eggers of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) said in an interview...

Huh. This story is from August...

Some astute interviewer should send out a search party for this Eric Eggers guy and see what he has to say now...

Gd5150

Alright you people need to calm down. Magical ballots? Election tampering? This stuff never happens.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB122644940271419147

QuoteWhen Minnesotans woke up last Wednesday, Republican Senator Norm Coleman led Mr. Franken by 725 votes. By that evening, he was ahead by only 477. As of yesterday, Mr. Coleman's margin stood at 206. This lopsided bleeding of Republican votes is passing strange considering that the official recount hasn't even begun.

The vanishing Coleman vote came during a week in which election officials are obliged to double-check their initial results. Minnesota is required to do these audits, and it isn't unusual for officials to report that they transposed a number here or there. In a normal audit, these mistakes could be expected to cut both ways. Instead, nearly every "fix" has gone for Mr. Franken, in some cases under strange circumstances.

For example, there was Friday night's announcement by Minneapolis's director of elections that she'd forgotten to count 32 absentee ballots in her car. The Coleman campaign scrambled to get a county judge to halt the counting of these absentees, since it was impossible to prove their integrity 72 hours after the polls closed. The judge refused on grounds that she lacked jurisdiction.

Up in Two Harbors, another liberal outpost, Mr. Franken picked up an additional 246 votes. In Partridge Township, he racked up another 100. Election officials in both places claim they initially miscommunicated the numbers. Odd, because in the Two Harbors precinct, none of the other contests recorded any changes in their vote totals.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2018, 11:30:30 PM
Broward County.  LOL.  How many recounts do we have to go through this time?  The Chicago of the 21st century.
Ha!  Exactly what I was thinking.  Richard Daley would be proud.

WeinerInHand

Don't worry, I hear that CNN is sending its top people to get to the bottom of it...   😐

WeinerInHand

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

The sad part is that, even if caught, nobody will go to prison.

Jackstar

Quoteshe did not touch or look inside the box. Instead, she told the school’s principal"

Impressive sense of responsibility--FOR AN EIGHT-YEAR-OLD.

Metron2267

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Just out â€" in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!
12:33 PM - 9 Nov 2018
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060993836984324096

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
Ha!  Exactly what I was thinking.  Richard Daley would be proud.

Boss Tweed looks on with approval as his spiritual descendants continue his Democrat tradition. It seems like they moved Tammany Hall to Florida.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 09, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
Boss Tweed looks on with approval as his spiritual descendants continue his Democrat tradition. It seems like they moved Tammany Hall to Florida.
Florida continues to be filled with DemonRat locusts, who fled the commie utopias they created.  Utopias, like Assachusetts and CuomoLand.  Such perfect commie utopias that not even they could stand them.  Now they're determined to turn Florida into the same shithole they fled.  Locusts gonna do what locusts do.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
Florida continues to be filled with DemonRat locusts, who fled the commie utopias they created.  Utopias, like Assachusetts and CuomoLand.  Such perfect commie utopias that not even they could stand them.  Now they're determined to turn Florida into the same shithole they fled.  Locusts gonna do what locusts do.

Texans could tell you all about Democratic locusts, especially the California variety. It's enough to turn the yellow rose blue.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

Maybe it’s finally time?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2018, 08:09:13 PM
Maybe it’s finally time?

Tucker Carlson needs to run that through a power hose. Spray it on Antifa cockroaches when they next come visiting.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 09, 2018, 08:08:59 PM
Texans could tell you all about Democratic locusts, especially the California variety. It's enough to turn the yellow rose blue.
Notice how the locusts like to swarm to the metros, where the grifting is easy and they can hole-up together.  The notorious la cucurocha prefers to stay close to its previous breeding grounds, if the metro grifting is not lucrative enough.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
Notice how the locusts like to swarm to the metros, where the grifting is easy and they can hole-up together.  The notorious la cucurocha prefers to stay close to its previous breeding grounds, if the metro grifting is not lucrative enough.

There was a time when Austin was an island of blue in an ocean of red. The sea change, in the map, makes one reach for the Dramamine.

pate

McClatchy article sometime in August
Quote from: From suppression to fraud:
Voting obstacles of 2018
...Kansas Voting Issues

Data collected by Trump’s Kobach-led voter commission is entirely deleted

‘It takes five minutes or less.’ Court ruling means new Kansas voters sign up easily

The candidates to replace Kobach don’t want his prosecution power

Kris Kobach won’t recuse himself from a recount in governor’s race. No law requires it...

McClatchy article "Data collected by Trump’s Kobach-led voter fraud commission is ‘entirely deleted’" Aug 30, 2018
Quote from: Data collected by Trump’s Kobach-led voter fraud commission is ‘entirely deleted’
...Democracy Forward represented Common Cause, a Washington-based political watchdog group, and four individuals in the lawsuit. It was one of several groups challenging the commission’s request for states’ publicly available voter information, including voters’ full names, addresses, dates of birth, partial Social Security numbers, voting history and other personal information...

Kobach loses Governor race by about 50k votes, How many illegal immigrants in KS?
I am pretty sure there are a ton in Wyandotte County, and a fair amount in Johnson County.  Enough to swing the vote?  Not sure, that data that was "entirely deleted" from the fraud commission might have been helpful in figuring out if shenanigans were occurring, I recon we will never know, eh?

-------

Voting obstacles of 2018
... Kentucky Voting Issues

Grimes concerned Kentucky voter information is reportedly for sale on ‘dark web’

Another Kentucky elections staffer accuses Grimes of misusing voter data

Lexington Herald-Leader article "Another Kentucky elections staffer accuses Grimes of misusing voter data August 27, 2018
Quote from: Another Kentucky elections staffer accuses Grimes of misusing voter data
...As secretary of state, Grimes is Kentucky’s chief elections official and is chairwoman of the State Board of Elections...

Not Sure why this caught my eye, but it did.  Might be a red herring...

---------

Voting obstacles of 2018
... South Carolina Voting Issues

South Carolina needs money to protect its elections. Its senators aren’t helping

Haven’t voted in a while in SC? Make sure you still can

Psst, you really don’t have to have an ID to vote in SC

Court ruling could change how SC votes. Will it stop elections from being hacked?...

The State article "Psst, you really don’t have to have an ID November 7, 2016
Quote from: Psst, you really don’t have to have an ID
How strong is South Carolina’s voter ID law? Not very.

On Tuesday, voters will be asked to present a government-issued photo ID when they go to vote. But a voter who doesn’t have one still can cast a ballot, thanks to a federal court order.

In 2011, South Carolina’s GOP-controlled Legislature passed a law requiring voters to show a photo ID before casting a ballot. But after a legal challenge, a federal court opened a loophole in the law, saying voters without ID can vote, as long as they can cite an impediment that stopped them from getting one.

As a result, voters without an ID will be able to cast a provisional ballot Tuesday that will be counted when the final vote total is certified.

South Carolina's 1st district...

2018 Midterms S. Carolina resluts according to politico.com

------

I am not sure why these three particular states caught my eye.  Kansas well, that is just about a mile away from where I sit, and I found it interesting that the Democrat won the Governor's seat, I am not a Kansan and I hate Kansans in general, but I have noticed that the Governor is generally a Republican.  Historically Johnson County (I think) has been a Republican county.  Anyhow, I just found it odd that Kansas went with a Democrat for Governor this time around, and looking at the 'winner by margin' county map I find it interesting that essentially Lawrence, KS (FUCK THE GAYHAWKS) and Kansas City, KS (Wyandotte County, very high "Mexican" population) seem to have the vote numbers alone to swing the Governor's race.  Eh, fuck Kansas anyway.

I will note that all three states have a modest number of Congressional Seats, and it really seems that the Democrat Party has the state offices that "oversee state elections" but you could say that all three states are Republican in nature based on how the Congressional seats are distributed. 

politico.com sux, btw it constantly locks up, I wish I had chosen another site to look at for this bullshit, but I like their maps and stuff.

Looks like I wrote a book, I shall stop chewing on this one...  Please don't ask me what I am saying hear, 'coz I am Nautical Shore.  Something doesn't seem korrekkt.

The Democrats should go ahead and change their name to The Banana Republicans.

Jackstar

QuoteUNCOUNTED BALLOTS FOUND AT SAME POST OFFICE BOMBER "MAILED BOMBS" FROM

At this point, what difference does it make?

Gd5150

The Republican candidate for governor receives almost 200,000 more votes than the Republican candidate for Senate? That’s not weird at all.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 12, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
The Republican candidate for governor receives almost 200,000 more votes than the Republican candidate for Senate? That’s not weird at all.

"There's nothing to see here!  Keep moving!"

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 10, 2018, 03:06:48 PM
The Democrats should go ahead and change their name to The Banana Republicans.

Why not? They've always been the party of fruits.