• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I AIN'T JEWISH AND I DON'T HAVE CANCER.. HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL

Started by Tootsie, November 24, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Tootsie

Quote from: Azzerae on November 24, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
This is relevant again:

yeah, i got cuckshacked or nursery rhymed or something at ellgab..lol  i'm glad i'm out   :) :-*

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
yeah, i got cuckshacked or nursery rhymed or something at ellgab..lol  i'm glad i'm out   :) :-*

You seem happier.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
Great now who's gonna use my freedom from karma script I wrote for you?

Tootsie

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 24, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
Great now who's gonna use my freedom from karma script I wrote for you?

oh wow.. i didn't even know you made that for me.. how did i miss that?. thank you kindly  :)
i was constantly smited there even if i was bein'  nice    :(  bunch of rotten smiters clique  >:(

Nucky Nolan

Thank you for posting this. I can now come out as my true self, a Black Pentecostal woman from Alabama.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
Thank you for posting this. I can now come out as my true self, a Black Pentecostal woman from Alabama.

Welcome to bellgab. Post often!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Obvious narrative shift is obvious.

There's a twist to the story. It turns out that you're the real Jewish girl with cancer, which I saw coming from a mile away.

Corona Kitty

I'm glad you have taken responsibility, for your homosexuality. A proud moment indeed.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 24, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
Welcome to bellgab. Post often!

Bless your heart, White boy. It's like they say at our church picnics, a weiner in hand is just the start of many more to come, and get your sinful mind out of the gutter, cracker.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 24, 2018, 07:03:54 PM
I'm glad you have taken responsibility, for your homosexuality. A proud moment indeed.

Tell that to my pastor father. In any event, where the White girls at?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
Tell that to my pastor father. In any event, where the White girls at?

I actually believe that.... It's only 5 pm... They'll be out tonight by 11 pm at the bar, near my home.

Tootsie

wow,  you never know who you're dealing with on the internet ???

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 24, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
I actually believe that.... It's only 5 pm... They'll be out tonight by 11 pm at the bar, near my home.

Send some cave Beckys to Birmingham. Maybe they'll appreciate obese women with diabetes.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:14:10 PM
Send some cave Beckys to Birmingham. Maybe they'll appreciate obese women with diabetes.

That would be the bar more towards down town, they would resemble the women of ell gab and bell gab as well ...for the most part.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 07:12:41 PM
wow,  you never know who you're dealing with on the internet ???

That's the pot calling the kettle iron.  ;) You could be a healthy Asian Muslim man, for all we know.

Tootsie

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
That's the pot calling the kettle iron.  ;) You could be a healthy Asian Muslim man, for all we know.

i'm a girl.. gonna send you some pics..if you're good  :-*

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 07:18:00 PM
i'm a girl.. gonna send you some pics..if you're good  :-*

I'm good with that. Of course, it could be one of those catfish things.  ;)

Tootsie

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:22:31 PM
I'm good with that. Of course, it could be one of those catfish things.  ;)

well, it's not but anything could be anything..  :o

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: username on November 24, 2018, 07:16:25 PM
That would be the bar more towards down town, they would resemble the women of ell gab and bell gab as well ...for the most part.

We have one of those bars. It smells of weaves and desperation.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 03:24:32 PM
yeah, they all stink there..  :) it's a stupid clique  :(

what clique? lol, 99% of the cat ladies over there were rooting for you to succeed. but you being you, you failed like the subhumaniod turd that you are. i literally word raped you straight off of faggab. that's right, you are my victim. a rape victim. enjoy your time here. im genuinely looking forward to it.

ItsOver

Hallelujah!  Praise Liberace and pass the catfish.

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 24, 2018, 07:31:39 PM
what clique? lol, 99% of the cat ladies over there were rooting for you to succeed. but you being you, you failed like the subhumaniod turd that you are. i literally word raped you straight off of faggab. that's right, you are my victim. a rape victim. enjoy your time here. im genuinely looking forward to it.

you are a sick piece of garbage, groyper. and i am having a swell time ... i like how you think rape is something good.. you are too sick for any forum..  :)

the flies are on you, turd

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 24, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Is there an exorcist in the house? You need Jesus!*

*I'm not referring to the Mexican boy who cuts my grass. "Hey, Zeus!"

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 24, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
Hallelujah!  Praise Liberace and pass the catfish.

Amen! Praise the catfish and pass Liberace.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
We have one of those bars. It smells of weaves and desperation.

Luckily, we've only got 2 of those out here, the rest are for the younger crowd. Halloween is always very very nice here..... But... I couldn't take photos, I'd feel as low as George Senda, and I'm not nearly his age.

Lilith

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 07:36:40 PM
Is there an exorcist in the house? You need Jesus!*

*I'm not referring to the Mexican boy who cuts my grass. "Hey, Zeus!"

Pastor ZaZa might still be around, I'm not sure.