• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Sorry for the loss of Senda's friend. Not an easy thing at any age.

Probate disputes are nasty enough without someone coming in from the fringes and laying claim to certain objects. Senda at least could have waited a few weeks. But this is how selfish he is.

ONeill

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 26, 2017, 01:05:29 AM
Is there a video to follow?

The fat cunt won't have time for this. He is likely wobbling somewhere around Martinez salivating holding Maroney's credit card in his fat bloated flippers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on December 26, 2017, 04:17:19 PM
The fat cunt won't have time for this. He is likely wobbling somewhere around Martinez salivating holding Maroney's credit card in his fat bloated flippers.

You would think that for someone with one best friend... for thirty years... you would know if that person was married. Unless it was like a Brokeback Mountain kinda friendship. Not that there is anything with that.

Norm

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 26, 2017, 02:11:24 PM
Sorry for the loss of Senda's friend. Not an easy thing at any age.

Probate disputes are nasty enough without someone coming in from the fringes and laying claim to certain objects. Senda at least could have waited a few weeks. But this is how selfish he is.

"A dead person's estate will not be handled in probate court if there is a surviving spouse and the estate consists entirely of community property, or the dead person's property is held in joint tenancy with another person. ... It can also include real property, like the person's home."

Of course the master can petition the estate but that would of course incur retaining an attorney, money he does not have unless a concerned benefactor would assume attorney and court costs.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 26, 2017, 01:03:21 AM

***BREAKING NEWS ***

It is with deep sadness that I come before you all to share that George has suffered a personal tragedy with the passing of his dear friend MARONEY...

Does he have a credit card?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 26, 2017, 10:12:46 AM
George gives a nice tribute here but true to form at 9 minutes in we hear that he is asking the widow about the stuff that he gets.

Right after he finds out he is trying to get what he can, what an ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWE9NiepDc

It was good hearing about Maroney's medical history, I can't imagine why he didn't share more personal details with Falks

ON: "MY DEAR FRIEND OF OVER 40 YEARS, DELMAR PAUL MARONEY IS DEAD."

Yep, as noted above. Right around the 9:00 mark, compassion takes a holiday. On the passing of his close friend, Senda again "Going Full Retard On You Tube" -- but what else is new? "Grab The Dead-Friend's Stuff And Crap On His Family While You're At It" kind-of-thing going on. Happy Holidays, all.
-----------------
<SENDA BEGIN>
"He had books I'd like to have had. And I mentioned that last night." Well, he never mentioned anything to me about it [in a sniveling, condescending tone]."

"And I said: well, we had talked about this for years. That when he went, I would get certain property."

"His sisters are there. It wasn't property that was worth money as property as scarcity. Like 'Jane's Fighting Ships' from World War Two. And there's a lot of stuff there she wouldn't know what to do with.

"So I'm going to go over and give her written advice on this. Because she could be selling all of this stuff. To get money. But she's going to have to do certain things."

"Maroney smoked a pipe and he would drop his ashes everywhere. And it got into everything. Most of his books will have to be probably tossed out."

"So you know a man for forty years and in a second, he is gone."
<SENDA END>
-----------------
What a tribute! What concern for his deceased friend's family. Let him impose himself in your time of need and "case" his dead-friend's home for things to pilfer for himself. All the time plotting on how he can perhaps cheat the survivors out of this supposed "worthless property." While they attend to the more-important matters and will be distracted from any possible "con jobs."

Who in his or her right mind would publicly post a video like what we saw -- more at what we heard. A dear, close friend passes away, and yet there's someone "Going Full Retard On You Tube" who shows his true concern -- what he can get out of it no matter how the bereaved are disrespected.

Perhaps Senda has a solid plan, if all else of his reason fails him. Just become such an arrogant, selfish annoyance to your friend's family that such simply "give in" and give all the stuff just to get rid of you. For good. 

It's hard to really feel for that guy when he shows us clearly in this recent video how little he cares for even those he professes as "the closest of friends." 

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on December 27, 2017, 01:35:37 PM

Yep, as noted above. Right around the 9:00 mark, compassion takes a holiday. On the passing of his close friend, Senda again "Going Full Retard On You Tube" -- but what else is new? "Grab The Dead-Friend's Stuff And Crap On His Family While You're At It" kind-of-thing going on. Happy Holidays, all.
-----------------
<SENDA BEGIN>
"He had books I'd like to have had. And I mentioned that last night." Well, he never mentioned anything to me about it [in a sniveling, condescending tone]."

"And I said: well, we had talked about this for years. That when he went, I would get certain property."

"His sisters are there. It wasn't property that was worth money as property as scarcity. Like 'Jane's Fighting Ships' from World War Two. And there's a lot of stuff there she wouldn't know what to do with.

"So I'm going to go over and give her written advice on this. Because she could be selling all of this stuff. To get money. But she's going to have to do certain things."

"Maroney smoked a pipe and he would drop his ashes everywhere. And it got into everything. Most of his books will have to be probably tossed out."

<SENDA END>
-----------------
What a tribute! What concern for his deceased friend's family. Let him impose himself in your time of need and "case" his dead-friend's home for things to pilfer for himself. All the time plotting on how he can perhaps cheat the survivors out of this supposed "worthless property." While they attend to the more-important matters and will be distracted from any possible "con jobs."

Who in his or her right mind would publicly post a video like what we saw -- more at what we heard. A dear, close friend passes away, and yet there's someone "Going Full Retard On You Tube" who shows his true concern -- what he can get out of it no matter how the bereaved are disrespected.

Perhaps Senda has a solid plan, if all else of his reason fails him. Just become such an arrogant, selfish annoyance to your friend's family that such simply "give in" and give all the stuff just to get rid of you. For good. 

It's hard to really feel for that guy when he shows us clearly in this recent video how little he cares for even those he professes as "the closest of friends."

Everyone should have a great friend like George, compassionate, caring and willing to reach out and offer unlimited help when tragedy strikes.

What a guy...

any day now...
I expect to view a "dead dear friend" "haul video"
books, food, computers, games and whatever else he can pilfer...

oh, and maybe some "new" purchases...
if he "found" a Credit Card at his " dead dead dear friend's" hovel

Element 115

Quote from: Norm on December 27, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
Everyone should have a great friend like George, compassionate, caring and willing to reach out and offer unlimited help when tragedy strikes.

What a guy...

I should have run away while I could, tinfoil and egg whites equipped...

oh, and did I hear Senda mention that the "dead guy" was his friend ?

suppose his "dead friend" twitched when he saw adolescent blonde busty girls like Senda ?
(you know, "birds of a feather")

remember when Senda "found" the walker ?
suppose he "found" any catheters and colostomy bags at his "dead friend's hovel ?

catheters = straws
colostomy bags = ice bags for his swollen knees

-----------------
<SENDA BEGIN>

<SENDA END>
-----------------

yeah.... worthless $1,780. even the reprints go from around $25 to over $100. bet the widow and her sisters laugh in his face.  8)
https://www.amazon.com/IHS-Janes-Fighting-Ships-2015-2016/dp/071063143X

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on December 27, 2017, 07:53:59 PM
remember when Senda "found" the walker ?
suppose he "found" any catheters and colostomy bags at his "dead friend's hovel ?

catheters = straws
colostomy bags = ice bags for his swollen knees

and the bread bag twisty ties.... don't forget those.

The little cat doesn't like Kathy, Falkie's mother didn't like Kathy, so far no one else seems to, now we find out Mulrony didn't either.  Then again, I'm not sure any of the above like Falkie either.

... It's hard to really feel for that guy when he shows us clearly in this recent video how little he cares for even those he professes as "the closest of friends."

Wrong.  He mentioned several times the whole situation had given him a headache.

What I'd like to know is how Falkie plans on dragging his haul home, and on and off mutliple buses and Bart.  It seems like the weight of more than a handful of books and magazines would be quite challenging for a senior citizen with severe health and other physical limitations.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 27, 2017, 08:27:18 PM
What I'd like to know is how Falkie plans

Get therapy. Actually not kidding.

EDIT: USER WAS REMEMBERED TO BE BANNED AGAIN FOR THIS POST

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

kys fagot

If you get on the road now, maybe you could get here in time to give Falks a ride to SF and back this weekend. 

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2017, 08:28:38 PM
Get therapy. Actually not kidding.

EDIT: USER WAS REMEMBERED TO BE BANNED AGAIN FOR THIS POST

Let's see, the guy who tried to kill himself over germs tells me that; the drunk from the politics section who chose booze over his family and career tells me that; and now the resident conspiracy kook, meth addict, and flower delivery guy tells me that.  I'm starting to notice a trend..

Lilith

Norm

Quote from: brig on December 27, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

Are lamps with no shades or lightbulbs a new decorating trend?

In the 'Sendaverse' questions are the answer.....

Quote from: brig on December 27, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

Are lamps with no shades or lightbulbs a new decorating trend?

You found the one moment when she was not making a target with her hands in front of her crotch.

PChirp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 28, 2017, 01:47:37 AM
You found the one moment when she was not making a target with her hands in front of her crotch.

No, silly--that's just that Angela Merkle illuminati hand gesture all the hip kids are making.  Pyramid power.  She's signaling subscribers.   :o :o

After this new low in grifting and attempting to cheat a bereaved family out of its former loved one's "stuff" that a certain online "personality" strongly implies is "owed to him" over some friendship, a URL redirect is in order.

Someone who may be the "Pittsburgh Stealer" himself or herself may want to look up www.pittsburghstealer.com and see where he or she lands. Coincidence? You decide. An Act Of Congress...?

LadyFish

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 28, 2017, 06:53:14 AM
https://youtu.be/nZ0rSDaCXBI

So, say Kathy saves her money (plus  the monthly donations from Falkie) and is able to buy a Prius in June. And then, God forbid, Kathy kicks the bucket in July.

Who gets the Prius? Falkie doesn’t have a driver’s license (like Patty)  & would his name even be on the title?

It would be real karmic justice if Kathy’s husband appeared to claim the Prius & all of Falkie’s items in the storage unit in Sacramento that is in Kathy’s name.