• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Caruthers612

Quote from: Chine on November 10, 2016, 05:08:05 PM
Harvey Keitel bit my roommate's ass. More than once.

Why did she lie still after the first time? If it was a she.

Dr. MD MD

I believe in love.  I believe in music.

I believe in magic...and I believe in you.  ;)

I lied about shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die. I've never been to Reno.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 09:36:53 PM
Haha, glad I was not abducted or shot and hope you enjoyed the ice cream that we tax-payers sold you.  ;) I missed this earlier not checking in on BG over the Christmas/NYs drinking and holidays as much as I should've. My confession.
So many threads, so little time :)  My main technique for keeping up is to filter out the whole "politics" tab.

Praise MV

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 12:34:54 AM
So many threads, so little time :)  My main technique for keeping up is to filter out the whole "politics" tab.

Praise MV

How dare you, sir!  >:(

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 12:34:54 AM

Praise MV
Ha. My confession is the MV, peace be upon him, is the politics thread is the fun one and some truth (and lotsa crap, hint, mine is truth.) Ha.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 12:37:31 AM
How dare you, sir!  >:(
Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2017, 12:39:12 AM
Ha. My confession is the MV, peace be upon him, is the politics thread is the fun one and some truth (and lotsa crap, hint, mine is truth.) Ha.

Oh hell, maybe I shouldn't be so parsimonious with my time.  My priorities are probably all a-Kimbo.

zeebo

Sometimes at the drive-thru coffee hut, when I toss change in the tip jar, I make it a quarter w/ a nickel underneath so it sounds like two quarters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on January 07, 2017, 04:37:50 AM
I like Joe Biden.

Yeah, he's great when he's creepily groping underage girls.  ;)

Jackstar

Do you know how turned on I am, to be posting after a doctor?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2017, 06:33:34 AM
Do you know how turned on I am, to be posting after a doctor?

Simmer down, Butthead!

whoozit

I like to push all the floor buttons when I get off an empty elevator.

Edit: I fart sometimes too.

Dr. MD MD

Sometimes I like to wear a hat until I can't stand the feeling of it anymore. Then I take it off.

Jackstar

oh shits one of my kids suddenly has brain cancer, bbl

WHY ME, GOD? WHY ME?????

Jackstar

I just found out--Metallica released a new record.

Jackstar

I must confess, I am an idiot--I just found out that in "The Wizard of Oz," 'oz' is the abbreviation for "an ounce."

I had known before that the story was an allegory, but somehow the very significance of the title itself had not struck me until today, this very moment.

I am sorry. I feel as though I have failed all of Life.

Caruthers612

Quote from: JesusJuice on December 13, 2016, 11:48:34 PM

I made the mistake of watching one, just one, of the videos posted here. Now most of my YouTube recommendations are his videos.

Hey, Jesus, is that Miley sipping a screwdriver in your avatar, or are you just happy to see me?

Ciardelo

I bought a Neti Pot today from Dollar Tree because coaster's av looked so refreshed.

Gruntled

I shot a squirrel early this morning with a Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun and killed the bastard.
My 7 year old Grandson , whom I didn't know was watching, starts yelling "Papa killed a squirrel-Papa killed a squirrel!

I thought he was upset [the grandson] but he seemed quite pleased with the whole thing including burying it.
Good kid.

The rock group THE GRASS ROOTS used my bathroom once.

Jackstar

How is it a confession when it's totally badass?

Ciardelo

I was hoping Jon Lovitz was going to get fired from The NEW Celebrity Appretence long before it actually happened.

\oops. Spoiler Alert.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 01:34:14 PM
The rock group THE GRASS ROOTS used my bathroom once.

The whole group? Was it to use the toilet or snort coke? Not that the two are mutually exclusive or anything.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2017, 02:07:26 PM
The whole group? Was it to use the toilet or snort coke? Not that the two are mutually exclusive or anything.  :D

I think 2 or 3 used it.  Well now that you mention it they did seem to take a long time ha ha.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 01:39:46 PM
No way!
Yes it is true.  This is not when they were hot in the late 60's early 70's, but rather in the early 80's when they were washed up and trying to make a comeback.  I don't think they ever did make a comeback.  Someone had free tickets.  It was so long ago & I don't remember how it all came about, but we got back stage. Now that you mention  it I do  think they were doing coke, not me only organic stuff for me.  If it grows naturally from Gods Green Earth then I am all for it. (Shout out to Humbolt County Yeah 420 .   it was quite smokey back there.  Yes, Venus was a free spirit  then... Hopefully I still am.   Some how after the concert (at a cheap 2 bit rock  bar) Some girl in a old rust bucket car was driving the band to their hotel, but dropped me off first.  I don't remember if she knew them or just met them, maybe she was dating one of the members, but she dropped me off & the boys made a pit stop.  They were in and out in a few minutes.  No funny Business...:)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 02:41:54 PM
Yes it is true.  This is not when they were hot in the late 60's early 70's, but rather in the early 80's when they were washed up and trying to make a comeback.  I don't think they ever did make a comeback.  Someone had free tickets.  It was so long ago & I don't remember how it all came about, but we got back stage. Now that you mention  it I do  think they were doing coke, not me only organic stuff for me.  If it grows naturally from Gods Green Earth then I am all for it. (Shout out to Humbolt County Yeah 420 .   it was quite smokey back there.  Yes, Venus was a free spirit  then... Hopefully I still am.   Some how after the concert (at a cheap 2 bit rock  bar) Some girl in a old rust bucket car was driving the band to their hotel, but dropped me off first.  I don't remember if she knew them or just met them, maybe she was dating one of the members, but she dropped me off & the boys made a pit stop.  They were in and out in a few minutes.  No funny Business...:)

Bummer. So, no midnight confessions then?  ???