• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:02:45 AM
Good thought.  Or satellite.  Or through-the-wall technology.  Neural monitoring?

Fourteen

Dave said no, the curtains were closed. :-\

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

Where are those Picts?

Picts and Jutes and Angles, oh my!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 01:03:43 AM
Dave said no, the curtains were closed. :-\
Could you fill me in?  What happened?

Fourteen

K_Dubb

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2018, 01:00:18 AM
You're a wealth of knowledge, K_Dubb!  I'm always learning something new from you.  ;D

Oh thanks, but I'm just being silly -- the guy playing his peruvian whistling vessel in the sweat lodge just hit my funny bone.   ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:11:22 AM
Could you fill me in?  What happened?

Fourteen

Scroll back. ;)

Jojo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:16:29 AM
I did!  Way back!  Im not a baby!

Fourteen

Then you should've come across Dave's response.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 01:19:33 AM
Then you should've come across Dave's response.
All the way back to 5PM.  Religion, cats, and Mrs. Dave with alien eyelids!  Been working very hard and the further i go back, the less current I can be!

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
All the way back to 5PM.  Religion, cats, and Mrs. Dave with alien eyelids!  Been working very hard and the further i go back, the less current I can be!

Fourteen

Too far. This is only a few pages ago.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 01:29:55 AM
Too far. This is only a few pages ago.
I read member DaveSchrader's posts, too.  To the 19th.  Maybe I just dont know what Im looking for.

Jojo

Maybe the mention was audio, not visual?

Jojo

Anyone?  I missed what Dave was saying related to keeping thick drapes shut.  Can someone fill me in?

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:35:09 AM
Maybe the mention was audio, not visual?

I don't understand. You responded to the same conversation I was having with Dave but all of a sudden you're confused about it?!

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:37:01 AM
Anyone?  I missed what Dave was saying related to keeping thick drapes shut.  Can someone fill me in?

Fourteen

He was afraid of peeping toms

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
I don't understand. You responded to the same conversation I was having with Dave but all of a sudden you're confused about it?!
Yes!

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 01:39:09 AM
He was afraid of peeping toms
MD replied, "Maybe it was a neighbor with a CB radio".  My question is, maybe WHAT was a neighbor?

Fourteen

Jojo

Richard just sucked a whole bunch of air returning from the break.  Cute.

Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
MD replied, "Maybe it was a neighbor with a CB radio".  My question is, maybe WHAT was a neighbor?

Fourteen

Go back to this post

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 22, 2018, 11:00:27 PM
Nope I used thick curtains on my room, I was paranoid of peeping toms so I always kept them closed.

DS

A GI joe fell and on the radio someone said “that must have hurt” or something like that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

Fourteen

Dave started hearing a voice over his CB while he was playing with his GI Joes that was commenting specifically on what he was doing at the time.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
Go back to this post
Yes, that is it, and I did.  Two more posts backward just leads to a dead end.  The actual start of the topic must have been on air, not in chat.  I snoozed, I losed  :'(

Fourteen

Sean92008

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:54:18 AM
Yes, that is it, and I did.  Two more posts backward just leads to a dead end.  The actual start of the topic must have been on air, not in chat.  I snoozed, I losed  :'(

Fourteen
Ya' had to been there.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2018, 01:02:14 AM
Guess I'll turn it to Heater for a few minutes to see if there are any more prank calls.
More???  Oh, I wish.  Maybe someone who has the archives of a couple weeks can compile all the crank/prank calls to one file... I'm sure her 40 second dumper gets used often.

Jojo

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 23, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
Ya' had to been there.
More???  Oh, I wish.  Maybe someone who has the archives of a couple weeks can compile all the crank/prank calls to one file... I'm sure her 40 second dumper gets used often.
So true.  Although I had a little lucky help this time!

Fourteen

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
Dave started hearing a voice over his CB while he was playing with his GI Joes that was commenting specifically on what he was doing at the time.
Here are possibilities:
1.  Someone else may have been playing with GI Joes in that citizens band, so coincidence.
2.  Someone or a team had through-the-wall visual technology (infrared?). Utility companies have a through-the-wall tool to examine insulation.
3.  Someone and a team had a satellite that can see through roofs, curtains.
4.  Someone saw him play on another day, knew the time of day he did it, and took a pot shot guess.
5.  What he heard could have been the microwave auditory effect of hearing one's own thoughts (we have over 37 levels) on a neural transmitter like an implant in the ear.  Next time test it b y reciting the alphabet.  If you get the alphabet back, you're hearing a neural monitoring microwave radio system.
6.  Someone else or a team was neural monitoring him, and used content to harass him on the CB.
7.  Someone has a plane that can hover with interior tools that see through drapes.
8.  Someone in the home informed someone else (gas lighting), and the second person harassed him.
9.  A sensor was in the GI Joe, alerting a voyeur to his activites.
10.  Someone mind controlled his brain to make him Think he heard what he heard.

What did one target say to the other when a semi-truck was dragging them down the road?
"At least he's stopping for red lights".  Keep the sunny side up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 02:09:19 AM

Fourteen
Here are possibilities:
1.  Someone else may have been playing with GI Joes in that citizens band, so coincidence.
2.  Someone or a team had through-the-wall visual technology (infrared?). Utility companies have a through-the-wall tool to examine insulation.
4.  Someone saw him play on another day, knew the time of day he did it, and took a pot shot guess.
5.  What he heard could have been the microwave auditory effect of hearing one's own thoughts (we have over 37 levels) on a neural transmitter like an implant in the ear.  Next time test it b y reciting the alphabet.  If you get the alphabet back, you're hearing a neural monitoring microwave radio system.
6.  Someone else or a team was neural monitoring him, and used content to harass him on the CB.
7.  Someone has a plane that can hover with interior tools that see through drapes.
8.  Someone in the home informed someone else (gas lighting), and the second person harassed him.
10.  Someone mind controlled his brain to make him Think he heard what he heard.

He was a kid. It was the mid 70s. So, I'd say the chances that his parents were trying to gaslight him are slim...but I don't know his family dynamics.

Here are two other possibilities:

1. It was the spirit of one of Dave's ancestors trying to communicate with him.
2. Dave's a schizophrenic and was hallucinating.

Sean92008

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 02:09:19 AM

Fourteen
Here are possibilities:

Monica, love...

I think it's time to head over to the Heather thread and help her solve her wiring problems.  They need some brainstormin' because they ain't comin' up with nothin', honey.

PS I'm averaging 3 pounds of candy a week and a beer, beer and a half a day.  I'm not gaining weight, just converting muscle to fat and tumors. 

Jojo

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 23, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
Monica, love...

I think it's time to head over to the Heather thread and help her solve her wiring problems.  They need some brainstormin' because they ain't comin' up with nothin', honey.

PS I'm averaging 3 pounds of candy a week and a beer, beer and a half a day.  I'm not gaining weight, just converting muscle to fat and tumors.
You're funny.

Fourteen

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 02:18:41 AM
He was a kid. It was the mid 70s. So, I'd say the chances that his parents were trying to gaslight him are slim...but I don't know his family dynamics.

Here are two other possibilities:

1. It was the spirit of one of Dave's ancestors trying to communicate with him.
2. Dave's a schizophrenic and was hallucinating.
Could be.  A harsh reality for a young child.
I vote for a crack in the door and dad's buddy on CB.

Fourteen

Jojo

Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 23, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
Ya' had to been there.
YES! Someone do this please!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
Yeah, air conditioning. ;)
First It starts with the new A/C.
The next thing u know he will be begging for that huge summertime electric bill to be paid. A little begging each month to get the bill paid, will be well worth it
Then we'll see him in the winter begging for $ to pay the heating bill...elec, oil or gas! The more lesson he gets from SLOB-O, next thing we know he Witless will be looking for groceries, car payments, u know the usual flackie needs, but for Mr. Scribbler!!!!!!

WOTR

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 12:02:44 AM
Well, because... well just because... here is a word file (unbearably long) of most of the fringe FB dialogue while she was off and on and off and on and off the air. Apparently she is back on now. They have blamed trolls, Keith, Bart-Ell, Bellgab, hackers, psychic interventions, evil entities, time slips, burglers, stalkers... I may be leaving something out but you get the idea. They want her to smudge, get motion sensitive lights, a dog, spirit protection, psychic intervention, etc.

Lasha says the wire that Ira says was a clean cut (not frayed) was actually cut in another dimension, or something like that, so it was cut in the past. She also said she shouldn't have dropped her protection on Heather, but she did because she was kicked to the curb. Later she said to Heather that she was on her own. Nice, eh?
The conversation and reasoning displayed in that document is why I generally don't interact with the die hard fans of woo and astrology. It's one thing to believe in a ghost, hauntings, paranormal, aliens and bigfoot.  It's quite another to blame time bubbles and psychic attacks for physically severing a CAT5e cable.  And many of the die hards are off their rockers (hi Lasha) and full of hate and spite.

"there were probably 'severed' in a 'bubble' of time that had been separated out and then presented back into the present.....it's a psychic procedure in other dimensions."  Do you know how many women are today pregnant by me psychicly having sex with them in my past?