• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: Liberace on May 20, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
so you ever listen to styxhexenhammer666 on youtube?  he discusses the subject a lot.

I recognize the guy from being interviewed on other shows. I thought he was more of a geopolitical commentator.
Thanks I will check out his youtube.

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 09:41:29 PM
you have to have thick skin to turn your back for your whole life on your own firstborn and second born.

Art didn't raise any child to full maturity.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:06:05 PM
Not compared to Japan, Germany , Russia, Turkey, Rowanda, etc, etc, etc...not even close....you have no facts on your side other than to clearly document your country's genocidal crimes...

Guess why no other Asian countries like Japan? Hello! I've done business for years in China...want to know that the average Chinese thinks about Japan...ha...
I spent 22 years in the American Military in the Meddac, I retired as an 0-5 Ltc. and you need to read your history and as far as what the Chinese have to say about japan,, maybe you need to as your African Americans what they have to say about the US or maybe the American Indians or your local Spanish/Mexican Americans what they have to say, what goes around comes around, just ask any nation on the planet and the majority sees the US a bad, bad boy.

Exile

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 10:11:48 PM
I recognize the guy from being interviewed on other shows. I thought he was more of a geopolitical commentator.
Thanks I will check out his youtube.

Styx has some good stuff on there. Wish the joker would wear a damn shirt under that jacket though.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
That's BellGab...imagine eviscerating jokes you'd get from your best friend...only they could get away with it...well, that's what you sign up for here...

Here's what I've been joked about:

....4. Peed in a bucket on air...

Nothin to be ashamed of. That's some ALPHA MALE shit right thur!

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
Art didn't raise any child to full maturity.

Fuck...you're right. Wow...good point.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on May 20, 2018, 10:14:21 PM
Nothin to be ashamed of. That's some ALPHA MALE shit right thur!

;D

Asuka Langley

Japan has pretty much proven it is the best country in the world at this point desu~

Homenginious society (no niggers), Best cars, Best girls, Best blades, Best Electronic, Lowest crime, Anime,

okay, so South Korea beats them in pop music but thats like their only export besides shitty Kia cars.

Exile

Been away most of the day. What's the consensus now?

Please, don't show your work. ;)

Spookcat

Art is dead. Heater is in the cuckoo shed. Long live Schrader! Praise Liberace!
Am I getting the hang of this?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 10:15:14 PM
Japan has pretty much proven it is the best country in the world at this point desu~

Homenginious society (no niggers), Best cars, Best girls, Best blades, Best Electronic, Lowest crime, Anime,

okay, so South Korea beats them in pop music but thats like their only export besides shitty Kia cars.
and plastic surgery

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
That's BellGab...imagine eviscerating jokes you'd get from your best friend...only they could get away with it...well, that's what you sign up for here...

Here's what I've been joked about:

1. Failed marriage
2. Abandoned my daughter
3. Failed business
4. Peed in a bucket on air
5. Did not graduate from any secondary school

I'm sure there is more...but, you get the idea... ;D

HA! Here's my fuckit list:

1. Failed Youtuber
2. Old
3. Compared to Senda
4. Accused of being mean to Lasher, er um, Lasha
5. Accused of ignoring Damon
6. Accused of being unfair and mean to Heather
7. Accused of being mean to Senda
8. Accused of spying with little cameras in wires on Senda.

I could go on, but you listed 5, and I have listed 8

so.....   

:P

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2018, 10:02:47 PM
Nothing deep here on my part K_Dubb.  People seem to believe Art planned the entire MITD story.  Following events on bellgab, it seems to me that Heather planned it, not Art.  I remember feeling suspicious as soon as Heather started and led the Blitz thread.  Nothing intended on my part any deeper than that.

It was Heathers dream to become a radio star, not Arts.

Ah, so you are saying she cajoled him into a reluctant return and finagled her way into the operation, intending to ride that like some infernal succubus!  Goodness, I never thought of that.

Thank you dear, I don't know whether I'll sleep better for knowing or not.

Exile

How's that birth rate going? Anyone ever calculated how many generations are left before the sexbots take over?

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:15:09 PM
;D

Lolz, try doing it while your driving! I always keep a mason jar in the back seat of the car.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:14:40 PM
Fuck...you're right. Wow...good point.

and was still pumping live rounds into a much younger woman at the age of 71...

Quote from: spookcat on May 20, 2018, 10:16:06 PM
Art is dead. Heater is in the cuckoo shed. Long live Schrader! Praise Liberace!
Am I getting the hang of this?

im anti-Dave

chefist

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 10:14:12 PM
I spent 22 years in the American Military in the Meddac, I retired as an 0-5 Ltc. and you need to read your history and as far as what the Chinese have to say about japan,, maybe you need to as your African Americans what they have to say about the US or maybe the American Indians or your local Spanish/Mexican Americans what they have to say, what goes around comes around, just ask any nation on the planet and the majority sees the US a bad, bad boy.

You once again divert from the fact that the US has no history of genocide, while Japan does...and the majority of minorities still love the US and would live no where else.

Any nation? Like North Korea, Russia, etc?...ha...you just made my argument for me...as far as your "experience" in the "American Military"...I would conclude after this that you operated as a hostile foreign agent.

Quote from: Exile on May 20, 2018, 10:17:18 PM
How's that birth rate going? Anyone ever calculated how many generations are left before the sexbots take over?
True the birth rate is stagnant but there are no sex robots no matter what you read or see on TV, just dolls that anyone can buy if you are into that sort of thing.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:19:54 PM
You once again divert from the fact that the US has no history of genocide, while Japan does...and the majority of minorities still love the US and would live no where else.

Any nation? Like North Korea, Russia, etc?...ha...you just made my argument for me...as far as your "experience" in the "American Military"...I would conclude after this that you operated as a hostile foreign agent.
What about the American Indians?

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on May 20, 2018, 10:17:35 PM
Lolz, try doing it while your driving! I always keep a mason jar in the back seat of the car.

Ha...mason jars work much better than 20oz plastic bottles.  ;D

chefist

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
What about the American Indians?

The majority died from small pox...not from state sponsored genocide, like the Chinese and Koreans did during WWII by Imperial Japan...yes, there were massacres that should have never happened...The trail of tears...4000 natives died (tragic history for us)...the Japanese killed over 6 million Chinese, Koreans, and other Asians in WWII...

No equivalence...

Yet you have not once claimed an responsibility for your country's crimes...

dsz

The best. So that's why the globalists wanted to fuck them over by creating the tsunami thus causing Fukushima.

Exile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 10:20:11 PM
True the birth rate is stagnant but there are no sex robots no matter what you read or see on TV, just dolls that anyone can buy if you are into that sort of thing.

Stagnant would imply a birthrate that keeps up with the death rate. IIRC, that's not the case.

So honey doll isn't getting ready to go all cylon on our asses? Whatta relief!

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

i retired from the Army as an E-5 after 5 years as a medic.

i enjoyed our discussion about pink nipples, ma'am. i love America, and i love women with pink nipples. *salutes*

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2018, 10:19:52 PM
im anti-Dave

I am still undecided on Dave, if he lets me use his Mormon food canning machine i will be his best friend. If he goes all Joseph Smith on me i will taint his preps with Bust Must Plus.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2018, 10:25:50 PM
i retired from the Army as an E-5 after 5 years as a medic.

i enjoyed our discussion about pink nipples, ma'am. i love America, and i love women with pink nipples. *salutes*

;D

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:01:02 PM
Ha  ;D People on BG have speculated he is OLG, A51D or SWT.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.  ;D

dsz

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2018, 10:02:47 PM
Nothing deep here on my part K_Dubb.  People seem to believe Art planned the entire MITD story.  Following events on bellgab, it seems to me that Heather planned it, not Art.  I remember feeling suspicious as soon as Heather started and led the Blitz thread.  Nothing intended on my part any deeper than that.

It was Heathers dream to become a radio star, not Arts.

If Heather planned it then why wasn't she producer from the start?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
I am still undecided on Dave, if he lets me use his Mormon food canning machine i will be his best friend. If he goes all Joseph Smith on me i will taint his preps with Bust Must Plus.

he needs to hook us both up with a pair of magic underwear.