Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on October 25, 2018, 12:19:10 AM
If they're fried in Canola oil.
They are not chicken or frog.  They're, mine. ;D

Never mind.  They're not on this laptop.  Sorry. :-[

ItsOver

Quote from: spookcat on October 24, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
Thank you. I won't cover this place with cats (for now ;) ) but I will post one for you.

Thanks for that.  I hear they make fine floor coverings, though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
oh really,, you didn't know i was jewish then.Nobody is following or monitoring you. everyone reads here and at ellgab... i tried to be friends with you.. how many times can you call me cunt?  even when we fought last time i just asked if you were racist.. you lied and said no, you said you wouldn't be talking to me if you wer an anti semite.. that screenshot you didn't post here.. then i quoted something you said on bellgab and you got  mad and i still said i wanted to be friends, but you were mean and posted everything like you did here.. because i am jewish, then you started to hate me and post private messages here so i was upset on ellgab at you. when you said for people to post what they think of you.. that was the next day...i liked you alot..you are a funny guy. i had to ask you because how could i be friends with you if you hate me for my heritage? . you hate me because i am jewish and it hurt me.. i guess you are glad it hurt me... whatever... @Richard Groyper

He DID apologize to you.

I think you're revving the engine on this mess for other reasons.

I smell burning clutch.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 25, 2018, 10:12:44 AM
He DID apologize to you.

I think you're revving the engine on this mess for other reasons.

I smell burning clutch.

I smell drama queen.

it's a shame that Spookcat has been treated so unfairly. sad.

chefist

haven't read the thread, but love the pics/gifs so far...I take it these are Bart Ell fans? dont' know

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 25, 2018, 08:57:28 PM
it's a shame that Spookcat has been treated so unfairly. sad.

I'm alright. I was expecting people to start attacking me, and had screenshots ready so they could judge our exact words, instead of hearsay, but it didn't happen. A few sent me messages asking if I was alright, but overall, nothing happened. A few hours later, it wasn't even acknowledged. Strangest thing I'd seen.

Quote from: spookcat on October 26, 2018, 04:24:08 AM
I'm alright. I was expecting people to start attacking me, and had screenshots ready so they could judge our exact words, instead of hearsay, but it didn't happen. A few sent me messages asking if I was alright, but overall, nothing happened. A few hours later, it wasn't even acknowledged. Strangest thing I'd seen.

indeed. NPCs are the enemy.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 04:36:43 PM
maybe she'll read this and slide into my pms...

Caught you watching Younger.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 26, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
🤫🤫🤫

LOL, all I see are three little boxes. What emoji were you trying to post?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 26, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
LOL, all I see are three little boxes. What emoji were you trying to post?

🤫🤫🤫 the shush emoji

Jackstar

I was expecting people to start attacking me, and had screenshots ready

[attachment=1]

Strangest thing I'd seen.

I was this new once. Welcome to the party, Pal.

Metron2267

You still owe us justification for voting Obummer twice and why you said you do not regret it.

Lesser of 2 evils meme fails.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 02:10:57 PM
You still owe us justification for voting Obummer twice and why you said you do not regret it.

Lesser of 2 evils meme fails.

Do you think Trump would’ve been elected if Obama wasn’t?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
Do you think Trump would’ve been elected if Obama wasn’t?

Fair question, no pain = no gain.

That said, did you have any idea that it would be Trump during Obozo's first term?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
Fair question, no pain = no gain.

That said, did you have any idea that it would be Trump during Obozo's first term?

No way!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 04:21:32 PM
No way!

Me either.

So my question to Jack is the same - why vote for the Trojan Horse twice? What could his first term possibly have presented that was positive enough to make the same mistake again? And frankly I'm not buying the hemp distraction as any kind of rational answer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
Me either.

So my question to Jack is the same - why vote for the Trojan Horse twice? What could his first term possibly have presented that was positive enough to make the same mistake again? And frankly I'm not buying the hemp distraction as any kind of rational answer.

Jack move in mysterious ways. He claims to have know Trump was going to be president ever since he saw him on Oprah in the late 80s. Jack repeatedly stated this here before he was elected, BTW.