Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

Robots will put almost EVERYBODY out of work I suppose.

I cringe at the idea of human brains being downloaded into robot bodies......

The Marines downloaded me into a sex machine.

Lilith

paladin1991

So I have been gone for a couple of days.  (Swearing out a complaint against the Dickdr with the local Sheriff for his gangstalking of me through the threads)

Did HW say why she has renamed her show?

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 07, 2018, 02:36:59 AM
The Marines downloaded me into a sex machine.

Are you listening to Dave now too?

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 07, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
don't say you didn't like it

LOL.  No, MD liked it!
You're getting all mixed up. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 07, 2018, 02:40:51 AM
So I have been gone for a couple of days.  (Swearing out a complaint against the Dickdr with the local Sheriff for his gangstalking of me through the threads)

Did HW say why she has renamed her show?

Yes, she said because her page was taken down for using Midnight In The Desert.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 07, 2018, 02:29:31 AM
I don't remember that name.  I just remembered Lex.

OMG, it just came to me,  I called him JA, but his avatar name was Japanese American.

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
OMG, it just came to me,  I called him JA, but his avatar name was Japanese American.

Oh yes, Japanese American.  He loved Rush (band)!!!  I didn't know he worked for Coast though.  At least I don't remember that.  I'm too young to be going senile. :-[

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 07, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
Oh yes, Japanese American.  He loved Rush (band)!!!  I didn't know he worked for Coast though.  At least I don't remember that.  I'm too young to be going senile. :-[

YUP, that's him.  ;D

I don't think he worked for coast, but he was a Mod, he had "MOD" status over his name.

Lilith

A global economic grid system?  I think Trump put the squash on that idea. (At least for now).  I could be wrong.

Lilith

People with the better Genes getting the better jobs?  Hitler would be so happy.

>:(

Lilith

Good question Dave.  Unintended consequences.  People should be allowed to vote on this stuff before its allowed to be implemented IMO.

Lilith

Daves guest believes it's likely that we are being visited by ET's, because we're interesting to them genetically.   ::)

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
YUP, that's him.  ;D

I don't think he worked for coast, but he was a Mod, he had "MOD" status over his name.

True, he did act like one. LOL. Been fun reminiscing.  Going to run to bed.  Have a busy afternoon coming up.  G'night, brig.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 03:00:05 AM
People with the better Genes getting the better jobs?  Hitler would be so happy.

>:(

Is this the one and true mitd thread now?

Lilith

Speaking of financial incentive to join the fortold "Genetic bank",   I always refuse the preventative tests,  I tell my Dr, I'll call you if something hurts, and now I have started getting offers in the mail for $20 prepaid cards if I take this test or that test.  I turn those down too.  I wouldn't even trust the medical profession with testing on me if they offered me $1000 prepaid cards.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 07, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
True, he did act like one. LOL. Been fun reminiscing.  Going to run to bed.  Have a busy afternoon coming up.  G'night, brig.

GNite, TTYL  :)

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 07, 2018, 03:19:03 AM
Is this the one and true mitd thread now?

No, this is The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade thread.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
No, this is The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade thread.

I'm confused then...are Heather and Dave Snice  partners now? Like Art and Dave Snoory use'ta be?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 07, 2018, 03:27:58 AM
I'm confused then...are Heather and Dave Snice  partners now? Like Art Snoory use'ta be?

Don't worry WhiteTroll, I'm sure MV will start going through all the threads and deleting all the off topic posts soon.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
Don't worry WhiteTroll, I'm sure MV will start going through all the threads and deleting all the off topic posts soon.

Ok grubbie.. LiberBartsee will get it all straighten out for us.

Faith Hope Love

https://youtu.be/-ECUtkv2qV8

Lilith

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 02:58:20 AM
A global economic grid system?  I think Trump put the squash on that idea. (At least for now).  I could be wrong.

Can you imagine the Black out that the NY grid problem caused being global?  Anything global, any glitch is going to have global effects, not just local ones.

Lilith

Absolutely, they can do "population control" and nobody would even know it was happening.  :'(

Lilith

How disturbing,  that in this day and age,  a direction is taken, because money dictates that it be so, with no regard for how the population might feel about it, to the point where the population isn't even asked about it.