• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 20, 2018, 03:18:30 PM
Cats are such pussies.
Hey, Aldous.  Any further invites back to Pahrump?  At least you got to enjoy the Bell estate during the good 'ol days. Sob.  :'(

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 20, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
It's happening

lulz, where is that clip from Keith getting on after Wade got knocked off the air and he admitted she was in Pahrump then tried to backtrack and say she was in California? that was epic!

Quote from: Morgus on March 19, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Heather also tonight told that Art Bell offered to sell her the guest home on his Pahrump property and she accepted and moved in there over the weekend.  Now she broadcasts from Art's old studio in her backyard...

SELL her the guest home?  That's Art:  selfish, reckless, impulsive, not giving a shit how something may play out or affect anyone else.

So what happens if everything blows up?  Can't get rid of her, she owns the place.  What happens when he dies?  Irene and Heather just live next to each other and become BFFs?

Is it on a separate parcel, or is he just creating a mess for his estate to unravel?  Is it inside the compound, forcing Irene and Heather to share the gate, fence, garden, security, etc?

Yeah, he's fully capable of having his own show - sure he is.  Who wouldn't want his ''take'' on everything from aliens to Robert Muller every night?

Asuka Langley

Art dun sold the trailer that Asia wuz fix'n to move into when she turned 18, SAD!

Interesting guest tonight.  He seems to think the government doesn't know much more than the average layman.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2018, 11:07:58 PM
This is just her way of easing us into the fact that she's been there all along. ;)

And thus solves the mystery of how this show can support Heather and cover the expenses. 

It doesn't, Art has her staying with him rent free and using his studio.  Has she met the talking mouse?

Epaphroditus

So hard for haters to admit DMDN and MITD are successful without them , I no longer subscribe but also will not ignore empirical evidence which is easily found if one is actually interested .

Only Coast has a bigger live audience in the same time slot .

No need for affiliates in the smart device era , also eliminates the greedy middle between consumer and product .

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 21, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
....Has she met the talking mouse?
Ha, ha, ha!  Maybe she's bait for Art's stalker.  What is it now, over two years and still on the loose?

weeberwubber

I still think she's his daughter. I have nothing to back that up. It's just the feeling I have. Otherwise nothing makes sense.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: weeberwubber on March 21, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
I still think she's his daughter. I have nothing to back that up. It's just the feeling I have. Otherwise nothing makes sense.

Interesting angle. :)

ItsOver

Nepotism I'd understand for becoming the MiTD host.  Sad to say, it sure isn't talent.  But then there's Noory, the conundrum wrapped in a pizza roll.  My head hurts.   :(

Asuka Langley

Wade is like 40+ y/o and has a 1 y/o sister and they all live in trailers, yee haw!

Hoegee

Plot twist:  What if 'she' is Art, Jr?

Quote from: Hoegee on March 22, 2018, 01:05:16 AM
Plot twist:  What if 'she' is Art, Jr?

Did Noary stay with Art when he was first getting started?

Juan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 22, 2018, 01:50:11 AM
Did Noary stay with Art when he was first getting started?
No. sNoory immediately sold out and moved in with Premrat in Los Angeles.

Interesting that I have typed sNoory so many times that my iPad’s autocorrect recognizes it as a word.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Morgus on March 19, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Heather also tonight told that Art Bell offered to sell her the guest home on his Pahrump property and she accepted and moved in there over the weekend.  Now she broadcasts from Art's old studio in her backyard...

How long before she starts using “from the kingdom of Nye”

Gd5150

She broadcasts from Arts basement? Does he ever pop in for a word or two?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 22, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
...Interesting that I have typed sNoory so many times that my iPad’s autocorrect recognizes it as a word.
It isn't?  GNS.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 22, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
She broadcasts from Arts basement? Does he ever pop in for a word or two?
No, he's still cowering from "The Stalker."

albrecht

Quote from: SergeantMajor on March 22, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
So is [redacted] Heather is technically a "queen consort" or simply the King's mistress?

I don't think she is his Daughter. But there is no way Art's wife would let her move in next door if they were not related somehow. I think she could be a niece or something. Plus Aldusburbank  the guy who drove with Heather to Art's the first time she visited him has posted that Heather is from a "radio family". They have to be related somehow just probably not his daughter.

Although heather seemed super geeked about visiting Art for the first time. Perhaps she is a distant relative?

Regardless, I think she has got better as a host. Some of the shows depending on the guest are pretty decent. She really needs to get a professional support staff though.

as if we did not already know she was broadcasting from there, I wonder how Art's wife is taking her moving in.

Morgus

Quote from: SergeantMajor on March 22, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
She already says "from the high desert"  8)

Smoley

Quote from: albrecht on March 22, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
So is [redacted] Heather is technically a "queen consort" or simply the King's mistress?

The first time I read that I thought you had typed "King's mattress".

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Smoley on March 23, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
The first time I read that I thought you had typed "King's mattress".

Same difference

Robert

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2018, 11:07:58 PMThis is just her way of easing us into the fact that she's been there all along. ;)
No wonder she's perseverating on "disclosure"!

How long before Mr. Bell puts 2 & 2 together & realizes she was the shooter?  D'oh!  It was all a ruse so she could get that place cheap!

Think about it.  Who was best placed to know his routine?  Remember how he phoned his producer first, and then there was a delay before the police were contacted?  Why else the shout, "You were"?  She couldn't afford a 3rd word, he'd've recognized her voice.

She must've had local help with the cable cutting, because that happened while he was on air...or did it?  She cuts the b'cast electronically, then after he's gone to bed, comes around in the dark to cut the cable.

By now of course it'd be too late for him to accuse her publicly, or he loses his reput'n as smarter than Noory.

Juan

Reading these Bellgab threads is a great lesson in how myths are built.