Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Daggit

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2015, 04:49:14 PM
You're not the only one Daggit.

That's the only thing that gets me through the day. ;) :D

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 03, 2015, 04:51:10 PM
Stronger coffee amigo?

Coffee with a touch of alcohol too.

Who am I kidding? Alcohol with a touch of coffee is better.

sydtron

So.... you guys going to try the mumble server again tonight? Or straight to skype?

maureen

coffee with kalhua and a joint.... café con café con café!

Catsmile

Well, the GabCast stream is rumored to be LIVE! Tonight, Feb. 3, 2015 @ 8PM Eastern - 5PM Western.

Join us in chat and listen to the live stream of the GabCast at the link below.

http://ufoship.com/chat/

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Call the show: 623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype call: The.GabCast

Call the show: 623-242-2278

sydtron

My chat broke.  I couldnt see what anyone else was saying. So I got out. Oh well ill listen to the download

wr250

Quote from: sydtron on February 03, 2015, 07:55:11 PM
My chat broke.  I couldnt see what anyone else was saying. So I got out. Oh well ill listen to the download
i tossed my nick in there to log whilst i was gone. came back, i had been disconnected.

sydtron

I may still call in......... hmmmm...  ive nothing to say though...

wr250

no chatroom text, i put my nick in there  so  i could log, but got the boot. sorry.

eyenoeyeno

Somehow I always miss this.  Even when I know it's happening.  That's life though.

b_dubb

You guys should have stuck around. MV had practice with his Hall & Oates cover band. They were good. Need a singer though.

littlechris

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2015, 10:53:39 PM
You guys should have stuck around. MV had practice with his Hall & Oates cover band. They were good. Need a singer though.

Inbox Falkie. He may be interested.

MV/Liberace!

my playing was quite awful, but glad you enjoyed it.

Which one?  If they need a Hall, I know one who's looking for a band and can travel the two weekends a month when he doesn't have his kids.  Otherwise, I can't help, because the only Oates I know makes pretty good money as the assistant night manager of some warehouse, and his old lady would kill him if he gave it up to start performing again because she thinks it's juvenile and never approved of him doing it in the first place.

sydtron

I actually got to listen at work tonight. I found a decent spot in the lab where cell reception was tolerable.

After that first call, God bless him, I was going to call in. But things picked up at work and well,  'Cest Le Vie. 

Cant wait untill next week.  Even my co-workers enjoyed it.  Especially the George Zimmerman tirades before things started.  That may have to become a tradition. Haha

CJJames

Quote from: MV on February 03, 2015, 11:25:57 PM
my playing was quite awful, but glad you enjoyed it.

Maneater or Private Eyes? 😋

b_dubb

Who was the caller that asked BellGab to collectively provide free technical support?  I couldn't quite hear the succubus's name on his shitty cell phone.

sydtron

Quote from: b_dubb on February 04, 2015, 10:04:13 AM
Who was the caller that asked BellGab to collectively provide free technical support?  I couldn't quite hear the succubus's name on his shitty cell phone.

That would be Vatar.

Ms. C

Hello my fellow GabCasters!

I had some female surgery thingy on the 23rd and have only been resting, chilling and vegging.

I keep coming on here, but only sporadically; and I seem to   miss the day of the last three GabCast live by only hours ... pfffftt (probably a Mercury Retrogade thing  [ha] )

But I loved listening to the podcasts; and I'm looking for last night's ... not posted yet?  I'll keep watching for it.

And I'm so excited that Art made a few appearances on this board over the last week .... I am counting down the days until July!  Of course, being in the eastern standard timezone  ... I will have to listen to Art's podcasts rather than live ... so sign me up for a Golden/Platinum/Silver membership!  Thank you Art Bell for just being yourself .... I know this is all I ask for! 

I better catch up on some posts here before I need to go nap again .... Good to be Back!!!!

The Eccentric Ms. C     ;)

Heather Wade

Quote from: Ms. C on February 04, 2015, 01:55:26 PM
Hello my fellow GabCasters!

I had some female surgery thingy on the 23rd and have only been resting, chilling and vegging.

I keep coming on here, but only sporadically; and I seem to   miss the day of the last three GabCast live by only hours ... pfffftt (probably a Mercury Retrogade thing  [ha] )

But I loved listening to the podcasts; and I'm looking for last night's ... not posted yet?  I'll keep watching for it.

And I'm so excited that Art made a few appearances on this board over the last week .... I am counting down the days until July!  Of course, being in the eastern standard timezone  ... I will have to listen to Art's podcasts rather than live ... so sign me up for a Golden/Platinum/Silver membership!  Thank you Art Bell for just being yourself .... I know this is all I ask for! 

I better catch up on some posts here before I need to go nap again .... Good to be Back!!!!

The Eccentric Ms. C     ;)

Good to see you back Ms. C. 

AZZERAE

Does anyone know when will the newest Gabcast be posted?

I seem to have missed it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on February 04, 2015, 02:50:40 PM
Does anyone know when will the newest Gabcast be posted?

I seem to have missed it.

I'll have it up soon.