• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

weeberwubber

She sounds amazlingly like Bateman.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 11, 2018, 07:01:13 PM
She sounds amazlingly like Bateman.

It's been such a long time. Do you have a link?

weeberwubber

I feel led-on. And by a blonde chick, almost never happens.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 11, 2018, 07:03:07 PM
I feel led-on. And by a blonde chick, almost never happens.

knew it! ::)

weeberwubber

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 07:02:55 PM
It's been such a long time. Do you have a link?

It's actually Bateman, just in case you didn't get the joke.  http://www.deeptalkradio.com/

weeberwubber

I feel that she should have tweeted.

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 11, 2018, 07:03:45 PM
It's actually Bateman, just in case you didn't get the joke.  http://www.deeptalkradio.com/

You don't have to wonder if he got a joke.  He didn't.

I'm sure we're both faggots now too for pointing it out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 08:34:19 PM
You don't have to wonder if he got a joke.  He didn't.

I'm sure we're both faggots now too for pointing it out.

Nope, just you, faggot. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 08:43:03 PM
Nope, just you, faggot. ::)

Geez, you really are a one trick dipshit.  Predict what dumb thing you are going to say, and you say it anyway.  Lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
Geez, you really are a one trick dipshit.  Predict what dumb thing you are going to say, and you say it anyway.  Lol.

What's that? I can't understand you with that ginormous cock in your mouth. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 08:57:11 PM
What's that? I can't understand you with that ginormous cock in your mouth. :D

Yawn.  That really all you got?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:13:57 PM
Yawn.  That really all you got?

Nope. I can do this all night.  :D

You voted for this guy:

What a tool!  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:15:44 PM
... What a tool!  ;D

More projection.  Triggered twit, you're really unraveling.  What else should we know about you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
More projection.  Triggered twit, you're really unraveling.  What else should we know about you?

Aw! Are you having a meltdown?  :D

Get used to it. We're going to be together forever! :-*

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:29:31 PM
Aw! Are you having a meltdown?  :D

Get used to it. We're going to be together forever! :-*

Triggered numb-nuts gonna be a triggered numb-nuts...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:47:43 PM
Triggered numb-nuts gonna be a triggered numb-nuts...

You're babbling now. You must really be

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:50:14 PM
You're babbling now. You must really be

I see, when you aren't going with your usual insistence everyone else is somehow a faggot, you parrot back whatever they said.  Try something original, or at least copy something else for a change

Stupid triggered twit. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 10:00:13 PM
I see, when you aren't going with your usual insistence everyone else is somehow a faggot, you parrot back whatever they said.  Try something original, or at least copy something else for a change

Stupid triggered twit.

Not at all. Cool as a cucumber. You know, those things you sometimes shove up your ass. 8)

OK! You're faggot!! You know you are. I know you are. Take some deep breaths and try to accept it. ::) ;D

PrairieGhost

Quote from: ShayP on April 11, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
I'd be more inclined to care if her format still had the awesome 80's look.

...As apposed to this weird look.

Regardless, she is a snowflake and a beggar.   Hopefully that AC unit that was crowdfunded is still working.  80 degrees in her studio must've been excruciating.  ::)  Falkie could've let her borrow one of his box fans.

I put that graphic together not Amy. Part of it is from a former image I worked into it. That's on me.

PrairieGhost

I'm actually working on a new network site and I did tweet about the show being delayed

https://twitter.com/DeepTalkRadio/status/983507528863633408

She got invited to be a judge at a world robotics championship in Houston NEXT week. She was going to do the show but I asked her to hold off till after it was over so a week wouldn't be missed after a coming back. So blame me if you want to blame someone. I can take it.

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
I'm actually working on a new network site and I did tweet about the show being delayed

[tweet]983507528863633408[/tweet]

She got invited to be a judge at world robotics championship in Houston NEXT week. She was going to do the show but I asked her to hold off till after it was over so a week wouldn't be missed after a coming back. So blame me if you want to blame someone. I can take it.
Will withhold blame if said robots can suck up water and clean up debris and houses. Gold Star for robot for sheetrock work.  :)

PrairieGhost

What I haven't said on here because bellgab be bellgab is Amy was working through health issues and that's why she has been off for a long period. You can believe it or not but it's the truth. She hated being off and it was never a scheme to rip anyone off. But people will think what they will and again bellgab be bellgab and I can take it and I still love you evil bastards.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

https://twitter.com/DeepTalkRadio/status/983507528863633408

She got invited to be a judge at a world robotics championship in Houston NEXT week. She was going to do the show but I asked her to hold off till after it was over so a week wouldn't be missed after a coming back. So blame me if you want to blame someone. I can take it.

I will, but you will need to change your username to “Polar Vortex”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
What I haven't said on here because bellgab be bellgab is Amy was working through health issues and that's why she has been off for a long period. You can believe it or not but it's the truth. She hated being off and it was never a scheme to rip anyone off. But people will think what they will and again bellgab be bellgab and I can take it and I still love you evil bastards.

Send her my best wishes! I hope she's feeling better soon. Other than her getting overly triggered over the election I've always liked Amy's show and I hope she's feeling well enough to do again soon. :)

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
Send her my best wishes! I hope she's feeling better soon. Other than her getting overly triggered over the election I've always liked Amy's show and I hope she's feeling well enough to do again soon. :)

Thanks, it means a lot. Things happen and sometimes you just can't control them.

Asuka Langley

Get well soon Amy, mai THICC libtard lesbian waifu! (♥ω♥*)