• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

aldousburbank

Cool! I gots a dinner date at showtime but will try to meet you for the pregame in the parking lot. I'll bring smokes. On Discord only, or also ufochat?

paladin1991

How the hell am I gonna find you?  Pop smoke, asshole!

aldousburbank

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 29, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
How the hell am I gonna find you?  Pop smoke, asshole!

Just look for my security team.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 29, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
Just look for my security team.

Ha...there's some real hippies there! LOL

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on March 29, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
OMG, are you also going to the FIGI hippie theme party? Watch out for the punch. And Brad, don't you dare hit on him like last time Brandy.

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on March 29, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

It's how I roll. Actually though.

Quote from: albrecht on March 29, 2018, 07:14:32 PM
"It's a Dead Man's Party"  :D

Join in Albrecht - it's a blast

chefist

Thanks, everyone! It was a blast! See you next time.

chefist

"Don't Hit Me" was the Chat Room Shout Outs winner!

Quote from: chefist on March 29, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

Indeed,  Hat's off to them.  Clean and simple.   Now I'm Rock Hard with no place to go.............

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on March 29, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
i won!!!!  I also fell asleep, but I won.

Grifynne

Chefist - At the risk of sounding like a broken record, are any of the Discord shows going to be available as an archive? I love catching the show live, but it's rare that I am able to do so, especially for an entire episode. And I hate missing all that mayo-smothered audio candy (plus some episodes are worth a re-listen).  ;D

With the continuing free-fall of Art Bell's credibility, is it time for the debut of Pahrump Tonight?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 03, 2018, 06:10:29 PM
With the continuing free-fall of Art Bell's credibility, is it time for the debut of Pahrump Tonight?
Chefist shouldn't go that low.  At least Falkie doesn't have Kathy invading The Presidio in search of a doughnut shop.

PChirp

Anyone know if Chefist is broadcasting a live edition of Martinez Tonightâ,,¢ this evening?   ??? :o :o  Inquiring minds want/need to know. 

ONeill

What's happening there? I don't give two shits about AB any more, but a good trainwreck is always appreciated.

Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
What's happening there? I don't give two shits about AB any more, but a good trainwreck is always appreciated.

Good question.  He must be going stir crazy having neither started nor quit a radio program for quite awhile.

ONeill

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
Good question.  He must be going stir crazy having neither started nor quit a radio program for quite awhile.

OK, I see. They finally admitted that heather never left after aldous brought her there. Fucking pathetic.

ItsOver

Plus, HW is planning a picnic in the desert for sometime in June.  A lovely time of year for fried chicken, potato salad, and watermelon in the middle of nowhere.

ONeill

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
Plus, HW is planning a picnic in the desert for sometime in June.  A lovely time of year for fried chicken, potato salad, and watermelon in the middle of nowhere.

Coyotes will rejoice.

What an embarrassment... Any news on the stalker?

ItsOver

Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
Coyotes will rejoice.

What an embarrassment... Any news on the stalker?
Stalker?  Oh, right. "The stalker." ;)

chefist

That's a great idea! Hmm tons of audio clips available...get some old BG friends on for their comments...lots of possibilities...

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 04:16:46 PM
That's a great idea! Hmm tons of audio clips available...get some old BG friends on for their comments...lots of possibilities...
"Tune in for heartwarming tales about a washed-up, old, radio show quitter and his horse."

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
"Tune in for heartwarming tales about a washed-up, old, radio show quitter and his horse."

It's almost overwhelming...but I think we can put together a great show...could we get some folks to post on her Facebook/Twitter, etc about it? LOL that would be fantastic! HA  ;D

chefist

Ok, Folks...you know we have made ground breaking entertainment here at "Martinez Tonight!"...it's clear we need to explore all of the gossip, innuendo and scandal that is Art Bell, Heather Wade and MITD....

It may take a month or so to put together all the clips and get "quests" on to corroborate stories...but this must be done!

If you are a first party involved with either Art or Heather...PM me...If you know of a first part, PM me...I already have several reliable sources that are willing to go on the record...

It's time for full disclosure, once and for all!

Please, PM me if you think this is a show worth producing....I think all here would be interested in that!

God Bless and keep your eye on the prize!

Chefist