• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ShayP

Remember when Art took a picture of his firearm and posted it while he was in studio, doing the show?  I thought at that moment he was in it for the long haul.  Bravado can be a bitch.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ShayP on March 08, 2017, 07:59:50 PM
Remember when Art took a picture of his firearm and posted it while he was in studio, doing the show?  I thought at that moment he was in it for the long haul.  Bravado can be a bitch.

lol i loved that, Art might be a quitter but he's an Ameri/k/an damn it! I know i saved the pic but i cant find it i cant remember if it was a G17 or G19, i remember it having a light or a laser on it though. A mans got to protect his family DONT TREAD ON TEATS!

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 08, 2017, 07:52:08 PM
I bet Weiner was forced to look at Arts' tits.
Lots of ones in Art's G string.  "Dance, you bitch!"

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 08, 2017, 08:08:06 PM
lol i loved that, Art might be a quitter but he's an Ameri/k/an damn it! I know i saved the pic but i cant find it i cant remember if it was a G17 or G19, i remember it having a light or a laser on it though.
G22?  I thought it was a S&W .40 cal.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on March 08, 2017, 08:11:10 PM
G22?  I thought it was a S&W .40 cal.

Maybe it was, i guess I'm thinking of my desk glock. I need to get a laser/light combo to shoot at stalkers in the dark tho.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 08, 2017, 08:14:50 PM
Maybe it was, i guess I'm thinking of my desk glock. I need to get a laser/light combo to shoot at stalkers in the dark tho.

https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/837777160819503106

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 08, 2017, 08:14:50 PM
I seem to remember Art talking about it and I was thinking it was what I had.  Great gun but what I really love is my S&W .357 Highway Patrolman.  Now that's American. ;) :)).

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on March 08, 2017, 08:17:06 PM
https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/837777160819503106

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!1 rekcuf is one of Trumps Russian hackers, I'm reporting you to Hillary Clinton!

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 08, 2017, 08:19:55 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!1 rekcuf is one of Trumps Russian hackers, I'm reporting you to Hillary Clinton!

Ha! The joke is on you. You'll never find a crane big enough to lift my fat body out of my basement-bed. Nyet!

Praise Putin.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on March 08, 2017, 08:25:49 PM
Ha! The joke is on you. You'll never find a crane big enough to lift my fat body out of my basement-bed. Nyet!

Praise Putin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3z841UJiVk

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on March 08, 2017, 08:19:34 PM
I seem to remember Art talking about it and I was thinking it was what I had.  Great gun but what I really love is my S&W .357 Highway Patrolman.  Now that's American. ;) :)).

I only have one wheel gun and i never shoot it because it's in a clown caliber and i hate buying ammo for it. And Glock has an American plant in Smyrna, Georgia now i have a gen 4 G19 they produced and i cant tell any difference in quality from an Austrian Glock they both eject brass at my face reliably. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 08, 2017, 08:38:49 PM
I only have one wheel gun and i never shoot it because it's in a clown caliber and i hate buying ammo for it. And Glock has an American plant in Smyrna, Georgia now i have a gen 4 G19 they produced and i cant tell any difference in quality from an Austrian Glock they both eject brass at my face reliably. ;D
Glock. Perfection. ;)

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on March 08, 2017, 08:08:38 PM

Man, Art takes more of a beating here than Noory these days.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 08, 2017, 09:17:09 PM
Man, Art takes more of a beating here than Noory these days.

In fairness, it's the same 4 or 5 butthurt chantards and paperboi.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 08, 2017, 07:55:13 PM
The stalker story was a ruse to get out of doing the show

Again, can you show me where it says this somewhere? What evidence are you basing this on?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 08, 2017, 10:52:15 PM
Again, can you show me where it says this somewhere? What evidence are you basing this on?

He can't. It's just conjecture. You can argue that believing that there is a stalker is also conjecture. miku's only purpose here is to shit post and freely spread Nazi propaganda. He's probably a kiddie fiddler too.

Ouch. Well, I've been away from the site for awhile, so I guess I didn't realise how many trolls have invaded it.

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 08, 2017, 11:11:56 PM
Ouch. Well, I've been away from the site for awhile, so I guess I didn't realise how many trolls have invaded it.

Inmates have taken over The asylum.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 08, 2017, 10:52:15 PM

Most people, faced with a threat to the lives of themselves and their family, would call in the police and make sure they caught whoever it was. Art decided to quit his job and post drone photos of where he lived.

Stuff like that.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 09, 2017, 06:19:51 AM
Most people, faced with a threat to the lives of themselves and their family, would call in the police and make sure they caught whoever it was. Art decided to quit his job and post drone photos of where he lived.

Stuff like that.
LEO shows-up at the Bell residence, after Art supposedly heard gunfire, and HW's phone call to LEO.  Once there, he relates to LEO it could have just been firecrackers and doesn't push it.  For his listeners it's "OMG, an armed and dangerous stalker is after me because I host an internet broadcast!"  For LEO, it's "Eh, never mind."  Yet, he goes after another talk show host for making frivolous comments about him and his other, without Savage even mentioning him by name, pursuing it through the legal system.  I can see where a reasonable person could have doubts about the whole story, especially in light of past experiences.  Maybe Art should just get a gig writing for soap operas.  With stalker approval, of course.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2017, 08:58:26 AM
LEO shows-up at the Bell residence, after Art supposedly heard gunfire, and HW's phone call to LEO.  Once there, he relates to LEO it could have just been firecrackers and doesn't push it.  For his listeners it's "OMG, an armed and dangerous stalker is after me because I host an internet broadcast!"  For LEO, it's "Eh, never mind."  Yet, he goes after another talk show host for making frivolous comments about him and his other, without Savage even mentioning him by name, pursuing it through the legal system.  I can see where a reasonable person could have doubts about the whole story, especially in light of past experiences.  Maybe Art should just get a gig writing for soap operas.  With stalker approval, of course.

I know Art has an unconventional approach to hiring, but if he had Leo Ashcraft in charge of security then no wonder things are in such a fucking mess!

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 09, 2017, 09:53:00 AM
I know Art has an unconventional approach to hiring, but if he had Leo Ashcraft in charge of security then no wonder things are in such a fucking mess!
He he he.  I sincerely hope Leo is not LEO.  Even for Pahrump.  He would have really been fooked if it was KWH. Keith "Wonderland" Rowland.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 08, 2017, 08:08:38 PM

Art dances under the name "Jiggles".

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 10:18:10 AM
;D  I thought it was "Li'l Dancing Queen."  Or should that be "Drama." ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2017, 10:24:15 AM
;D  I thought it was "Li'l Dancing Queen."  Or should that be "Drama." ;)

Once the tassels start swinging what's in a name? Easy lads!

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 10:28:21 AMg
Once the tassels start swinging what's in a name? Easy lads!
Heart, be still.  I know my wallet is somewhere. :))

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

Can confirm. Here are a couple of his dancing buddies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngdYGCavAyY

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2017, 12:42:42 PM
Can confirm. Here are a couple of his dancing buddies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngdYGCavAyY

Art is quitin' for the weekend...