• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

chefist

He's talking about YouTube right now..."I need to put my rubber gloves on when I go there...every male YouTuber has a lack of bass in their voice...Calling Grandpa Aids at this point!...taking it up the pooper! Poopy Pie fruitbowls!"....bwhahahahha

chefist

This his been an amazing episode...he's killing it with all the voice characters...

Did he ever get to the inner-circle thing? I can't tell if that's a joke or not...

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 24, 2016, 05:27:42 PM
Did he ever get to the inner-circle thing? I can't tell if that's a joke or not...
he's doing it tomorrow

zeebo

lol don't just sit around and babysit your beer, chug it like Ghost!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: zeebo on August 26, 2016, 03:27:40 PM
lol don't just sit around and babysit your beer, chug it like Ghost!

Listening to Woody Wood Ghost RIGHT NOW!

akwilly

akwilly

Check out the replay for today's show when it comes up. I think this was his best yet. He even did some belt smacking and woodshed taking during radio graffiti

I haven't had a chance to listen in awhile but I'm binge listening now.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 10, 2016, 01:48:14 PM
I haven't had a chance to listen in awhile but I'm binge listening now.

Yea, it's been a real ride since #InnerCircle started...the 10 hour live chat was an amazing event!

Holy shit, Friday's Radio Graffiti was hysterical. I popped so hard for the Danzig remix. Goddamn the trolls get better every show.

His first hour on the economy was great too.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 10, 2016, 02:29:36 PM
Holy shit, Friday's Radio Graffiti was hysterical. I popped so hard for the Danzig remix. Goddamn the trolls get better every show.

His first hour on the economy was great too.

Yea, the NickelBack, Rick Rolle remixes are getting very sophisticated too...funny shit...

Quote from: chefist on September 10, 2016, 02:34:28 PM
Yea, the NickelBack, Rick Rolle remixes are getting very sophisticated too...funny shit...

I so respect the creativity of the splicers. My brain doesn't work on the level theirs does.

albrecht

No emergency Sunday broadcast considering Billary's comments about Trump supporters and now her back-peddling campaign admitting, after her early leaving the 911 memorial ceremony and collapsing, that the health concerns are real (though they claim pneumonia and dehydration.....sort of like Hollywood stars and singers who get "exhaustion.))