• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
I have never trolled anyone so please stop referring to me as one.

Brig, before you wanted Curtis to refund you then I explained it was my responsibility, now you want George to refund you. Nothing has changed, I ok'd the decision to use the cash in the GoFundMe account and buy George the ticket. I could have ok' refunding the donors but I didn't. So I am the person that has to make good to anyone that requests a refund. Not Curtis or George.

I'll get you a refund, I was waiting to see how George did at Alien con. IMHO you didnt get your 5 bucks worth

115 dollars please

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 08:10:33 PM
Lots of cream please...

Trust me.  If I don't get 115 dollars, I will put the cream in your coffee.   

A choad load of cream.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 20, 2018, 01:55:41 AM
Trust me.  If I don't get 115 dollars, I will put the cream in your coffee.   

A choad load of cream.

Did you hurt your foot when you kicked the door down?

Lilith

George is live, and he is already asking for donations again, like he promised he wouldn't.

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 08:17:22 AM
George is live, and he is already asking for donations again, like he promised he wouldn't.

Maybe he's relabeled them as "prayer offerings."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

Now?

Yorkshire pud

He just said if it works out he'll be going to Baltimore in November... Grift ahoy!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 09:04:53 AM
He ran out of charge.  He is recharging and will be back.  He apologized.

George Senda ​power went out.

George Senda ​I will be back as soon as it is charged. I need the ipad repaired and another Ipad in September that I KNOW works !

George Senda ​I will be back as soon as it is charged.

George Senda ​My apologies

George Senda ​If they had let Tesla do his work, we would have had free energy charging everywhere.

BSilly​Thats true

George Senda ​I shut the ipad off and will see if it is charging as soon as I can.

BSilly ​ok

George Senda ​I think the connector for charging may be loose as I have dropped the Ipad onto the carpet in here a number of times.

George Senda ​I will buy a new Ipad but wifi and cellular ones are realy expensive

George Senda ​And my head hurts.

George Senda ​I think I have some ibuprofen. brb.

BSilly ​ok

George Senda ​I found ONE. Had to let Little Girl out and leave cat food for the cats.

George Senda​ I will check the power settings.

George Senda​ I need an assistant who can see small print or reading glasses :(

George Senda​ It is SLOWLY charging. I hope.

George Senda ​I see the Apple logo now.

George Senda ​I have pulled all the Alien head lights out so the power strip is only charging the Ipad

George Senda​ I had thought it a charging while I was sleeping but during my " night " the power brick frequently gets pulled out.

George Senda​I will go to the Apple store and ask what can be done about it. I know that if dust gets into the slot it will not charge properly.

George Senda ​This is why it was so devestating to have my other Ipad stolen last year. It gave me a backup and that Ipad worked perfectly.

George Senda ​Bsilly are you still here ?

George Senda ​I am going to get out of this and come back when it is charged.

George Senda​OFF LINE.

::)

has FAT FALKIE ever identified the merchant that actually has his money ?
quite odd the evil merchant hasn’t been identified...
is he attempting to make the bank appear to be a thief by paying a merchant they were instructed and authorized by FAT FALKIE to perform ?
I certainly am missing something here...

FAT FALKIE has confused me once again

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 08:34:53 AM
He just said if it works out he'll be going to Baltimore in November... Grift ahoy!
I predict his sister, who hasn’t wanted to see him in 30 years, will have plenty of time to plan a vacation
business trip
home remodel
bad illness
emergency
heart transplant
really anything that would prohibit FAT FALKIE (and possibly slow Kathy) from...
moving in
eating everything in the house
insisting on eating out
insisting on ordering delivery
using the toilet
using the shower or bathtub
sleeping all day
up all night
doing livestreams
using their internet or having them get internet or upgrade their current internet
yelling and screaming all night
kitties, bedbugs and fleas everywhere
slow Kathy will be walking around nude
FAT FALKIE will be wearing the same clothes the whole trip
one or possibly two FAT CARTS will be expected
is the hybrid SUV or a Prius on hand for their use or will they need to be purchased beforehand

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 20, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
I predict his sister, who hasn’t wanted to see him in 30 years, will have plenty of time to plan a vacation
business trip
home remodel...

Did the sister not visit her mother in all that time, or did she ask Falkie to not come over when she was here?

Does she know Kathy, or been told of her?

Will Kathy be going with Falkie (assuming she can beg for her own airfare)?

Will they be staying at Falkie's sister's home, or be begging for hotel accommodation funding?

If they do successfully beg for funds, will there be refunds when things don't go as promised?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
Did the sister not visit her mother in all that time, or did she ask Falkie to not come over when she was here?

The sister visited Cristal Senda and set up a GoFundMe page to pay for Senda's transport and expenses.

She knew it was the best method to keep him away.

does FAT FALKIE’s sister know...
about the “hussie” slow Kathy ?
about the American Express card FAT FALKIE stole from their dead mommy ?
about FAT FALKIE murdering their father ?
about FAT FALKIE being cornholed in jail ?
that FAT FALKIE is a celebrity ?
that FAT FALKIE has over 2k videos ? and over 1k SUSCRIBERS ?
that FAT FALKIE once pimped out lactating providers ?
that FAT FALKIE really like mommy’s big titties ?

https://youtu.be/9vp1BV4E1_c
is FAT FALKIE serious ?
starting a church ?
LOL
first is the building ?
LOL
the people will flock to his church ?
LOL
but, there is a secret requirement to enter ?
LOL

A. George Senda ?
science fiction writer ?
living in a secret location ?
will run it like a dictator ?
nobody will question the leader ?

hasn’t this been done already ?
and aren’t all the wealthy gullible celebrities already Scientologists ?

maybe FAT FALKIE is envious of how “they” deal with TROLLS HATERS AND MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE ?

and will feral kitties be sacred beings in his church ?
and will slow Kathy be the “first Samsquatch” in his church ?
will brad and panties be banned in his church ?
could communion consist of a liter bottle of Snapple and a large pizza ?
willball services be live-streamed ?

RE: "ALIEN CON 2018 SWAG & VIDEO EXCERPTS."

Great. Another scheme arises. Abducted by aliens. Of course. "Someone" told him so it must be true. Who didn't see this fraud coming for the guy?

I mean it. Nothing like those including LMH and such to encourage the guy's delusions. This abduction thing makes sense. It can be used to explain away all his antisocial behavior. Aliens did that to him! He's innocent as always!

Let that "Ancient Aliens" offer what the guy calls his "testimony" about his alien abduction. Let them prove how incredulous they are by giving this liar, cheat, abuser and thief credibility. Of course, he's "blocking it" so that means it's time to make it up as he goes along.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 20, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Great. Another scheme arises. Abducted by aliens. Of course. "Someone" told him so it must be true. Who didn't see this fraud coming for the guy?

I mean it. Nothing like those including LMH and such to encourage the guy's delusions. This abduction thing makes sense. It can be used to explain away all his antisocial behavior. Aliens did that to him! He's innocent as always!

Let that "Ancient Aliens" offer what the guy calls his "testimony" about his alien abduction. Let them prove how incredulous they are by giving this liar, cheat, abuser and thief credibility. Of course, he's "blocking it" so that means it's time to make it up as he goes along.
well, to be fair
he has woke up with flea and bedbug bites...
and he did have his rectum cored out in the county lockup...
and he is afraid of aliens...from Mexico

yea, another way to con scam and grift a dollar from a sucker

Lord Grantham

Of course, he's "blocking it" so that means it's time to make it up as he goes along.

He's going to need money for hypnosis and therapy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nChTVtKH4

With this guy, it's always the scam, always the grift.  I don't think it was the suppressed memories, but when they asked him to drop his shorts and found evidence of a good goring, they suspected an abduction.  There was no one there to explain that it wasn't aliens but rather Roscoe,  T-Bone, Junebug, and Big Jim Kooly down at the county slam.  You can't put THAT kind of prolapse on your aliens show. 

damon

If falkie wants MY MONEY then heNEEDS TO DIE FIRST. That is the only way i know that he will not waste my money. Its bad enough that the State of California waste my tax dollars on him and Sweet Kathy. If it sounds that I am mean, I am not. Its not my problem that fat fuck is to lazy to plan and/or work for his shit.

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 20, 2018, 05:28:55 PM
Normalcy has returned.. ALL is good

https://youtu.be/OTnYnsRQv6A
Oh No. Falkie just talked about when had Sex. Did he have to drug someone so he could have sex with?

Quote from: damon on June 20, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
Oh No. Falkie just talked about when had Sex. Did he have to drug someone so he could have sex with?

Was that what the Squirt Squirt talk was about?