• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Netflix

Started by M Knight, August 21, 2011, 09:32:24 PM

pate

I think I'll let them charge for one month in appreciation for their one month free offer, then cancel.  I think Iron Sky the Director's Cut was worth it...  remake of Red Dawn and the second GI Joe movies were not.

Throughout the second GI Joe movie I kept screaming at the television for Cobra to shoot that one guy in the head so he wouldn't be in anymore GI Joe movies, I think it was the same actor that was in Need for Speed 1,2,&17 and was a wrestler or something, wait, he was good in that one movie "The Other Guys" because he lasted about 10 minutes into the movie.  That guy.

b_dubb

Quote from: pate on June 27, 2014, 03:13:50 AM
I think I'll let them charge for one month in appreciation for their one month free offer, then cancel.  I think Iron Sky the Director's Cut was worth it...  remake of Red Dawn and the second GI Joe movies were not.

Throughout the second GI Joe movie I kept screaming at the television for Cobra to shoot that one guy in the head so he wouldn't be in anymore GI Joe movies, I think it was the same actor that was in Need for Speed 1,2,&17 and was a wrestler or something, wait, he was good in that one movie "The Other Guys" because he lasted about 10 minutes into the movie.  That guy.
I take it you couldn't smell what the Rock was cooking

zeebo

If you've run out of obvious stuff to get on netflix you can try this for kicks.

www.netflixroulette.net

Quote from: zeebo on July 01, 2014, 07:25:46 PM
If you've run out of obvious stuff to get on netflix you can try this for kicks.

www.netflixroulette.net

I got Manhunt, 1941 directed by Fritz Lang. I think I'm liking Netflix Roulette.

ETA: Bastards. Netflix doesn't have it. But they do have How to Marry a Millionaire. Oh, Netflix, how I love your whacky sense of humor.

Ms. C

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 02, 2014, 07:29:28 AM
I got Manhunt, 1941 directed by Fritz Lang. I think I'm liking Netflix Roulette.

ETA: Bastards. Netflix doesn't have it. But they do have How to Marry a Millionaire. Oh, Netflix, how I love your whacky sense of humor.

bahahahhahahaha

paladin1991

It's a conspiracy.

zeebo

I got Gog, 1954.  Read the blurb, now I just gotta see Gog.

When things start going wrong at a holed-away government laboratory in the New Mexico desert, a special agent (Richard Egan) arrives from Washington to investigate. But what he finds -- a pair of murderous robots named Gog and Magog -- is stranger than fiction. This film is the third installment of creator Ivan Tors's series of science-fiction films, coming after The Magnetic Monster and Rider to the Stars.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 03, 2014, 09:09:46 AM
It's a conspiracy.

Thought so, the bastards. I'm posting this right on the conspiracy theory forum. People need to be aware.