Author Topic: Netflix  (Read 8685 times)

Re: Netflix
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2014, 04:13:50 AM »
I think I'll let them charge for one month in appreciation for their one month free offer, then cancel.  I think Iron Sky the Director's Cut was worth it...  remake of Red Dawn and the second GI Joe movies were not.

Throughout the second GI Joe movie I kept screaming at the television for Cobra to shoot that one guy in the head so he wouldn't be in anymore GI Joe movies, I think it was the same actor that was in Need for Speed 1,2,&17 and was a wrestler or something, wait, he was good in that one movie "The Other Guys" because he lasted about 10 minutes into the movie.  That guy.

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2014, 01:51:23 PM »
I think I'll let them charge for one month in appreciation for their one month free offer, then cancel.  I think Iron Sky the Director's Cut was worth it...  remake of Red Dawn and the second GI Joe movies were not.

Throughout the second GI Joe movie I kept screaming at the television for Cobra to shoot that one guy in the head so he wouldn't be in anymore GI Joe movies, I think it was the same actor that was in Need for Speed 1,2,&17 and was a wrestler or something, wait, he was good in that one movie "The Other Guys" because he lasted about 10 minutes into the movie.  That guy.
I take it you couldn't smell what the Rock was cooking

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2014, 08:25:46 PM »
If you've run out of obvious stuff to get on netflix you can try this for kicks.

www.netflixroulette.net

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2014, 08:29:28 AM »
If you've run out of obvious stuff to get on netflix you can try this for kicks.

www.netflixroulette.net

I got Manhunt, 1941 directed by Fritz Lang. I think I'm liking Netflix Roulette.

ETA: Bastards. Netflix doesn't have it. But they do have How to Marry a Millionaire. Oh, Netflix, how I love your whacky sense of humor.

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »
I got Manhunt, 1941 directed by Fritz Lang. I think I'm liking Netflix Roulette.

ETA: Bastards. Netflix doesn't have it. But they do have How to Marry a Millionaire. Oh, Netflix, how I love your whacky sense of humor.

bahahahhahahaha

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2014, 10:09:46 AM »

It's a conspiracy.

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2014, 07:04:06 PM »

I got Gog, 1954.  Read the blurb, now I just gotta see Gog.

When things start going wrong at a holed-away government laboratory in the New Mexico desert, a special agent (Richard Egan) arrives from Washington to investigate. But what he finds -- a pair of murderous robots named Gog and Magog -- is stranger than fiction. This film is the third installment of creator Ivan Tors's series of science-fiction films, coming after The Magnetic Monster and Rider to the Stars.

« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2014, 10:30:47 PM »
It's a conspiracy.

Thought so, the bastards. I'm posting this right on the conspiracy theory forum. People need to be aware.