• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Swishypants

John's musical selections once showed fledgling taste, and it was all downhill from there. Now he just selects the same shittiest hits over and over again.

cweb

Might be a music licensing thing. On Coast, he had carte blanche, PremRat was picking up the tab. Here, he's probably paying on his own- if he's paying.

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on December 11, 2017, 09:09:13 AM
Might be a music licensing thing. On Coast, he had carte blanche, PremRat was picking up the tab. Here, he's probably paying on his own- if he's paying.

In the beginning, (not in the biblical sense)  Wells said that was part of what our subscription money was going to be used for, to pay for music use.

Quote from: Swishypants on December 08, 2017, 07:41:56 PM
John's musical selections once showed fledgling taste, and it was all downhill from there. Now he just selects the same shittiest hits over and over again.
Back when Ghost was picking music, I used to send requests, and even mp3 files. I guess Brendi ate him, or just took over everything.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on December 11, 2017, 06:04:41 PM
Back when Ghost was picking music, I used to send requests, and even mp3 files. I guess Brendi ate him, or just took over everything.

Brendi is still there? 

cweb

Quote from: brig on December 11, 2017, 11:19:30 AM
In the beginning, (not in the biblical sense)  Wells said that was part of what our subscription money was going to be used for, to pay for music use.
I wonder if the percentage of funds Wells used for music licensing has decreased. Cheaper to pay for less tracks played more, over more tracks played less.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on December 12, 2017, 07:22:26 PM
She is now Brendi Wells, Brig.
The recent floods and snow must caused my invitation to be delayed. Darn postal system. Do I still need to send a gift?

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 13, 2017, 03:18:41 AM
Was she once Brendi Richards?

Yes, Sarge,

Brendi Richards Wells
The wedding was wonderful, L.A. Marzulli was there. Everyone had to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Episode 850 - Richard Gordon
Dec 12, 2017

In this edition we welcome first-timer Richard Gordon on board to discuss energy healing; Is it effective and is it for you? And what's more, this may be something everyone can do.

Complete and total bullshit. The man can heal with a finger, and a crystal ($112.00 USD)

Episode 851 - Liz McIntyre
Dec 13, 2017

In this edition Liz McIntyre, co-author of Spychips, updates us on the proliferation of RFID chips and the erosion of our privacy. Are the citizens pushing back? It appears that we are.
But are we pushing back hard enough?

Tracks:
Midnight Rider - Allman Brothers Band

Not bad! A long monologue detailing all of the problems facing the program, and John B. personally,
Tonight, Joseph Meyer, again. He has been a regular on Dr. Dave Janda's program. First time back to CTN in a while.

Swishypants

His personal problems are diminishing funds and the increase in aviation fuel.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 15, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

The fuck I wouldn't, dawg, in fact I would download a woman if she couldn't talk.

cucking_funt

I installed the new CTM iOS app (after removing the old one), and the effing thing crashes immediately!

This is how I listen to the show. So, without the app, my subscription is worthless. What a bunch of bumbling tossers!

Quote from: cucking_funt on December 16, 2017, 11:42:31 AM
I installed the new CTM iOS app (after removing the old one), and the effing thing crashes immediately!

This is how I listen to the show. So, without the app, my subscription is worthless. What a bunch of bumbling tossers!

Dear CF: Apparently, JB does not give a fuck.
just sayin'

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on December 16, 2017, 04:28:44 PM
Dear CF: Apparently, JB does not give a fuck.
just sayin'

John has a fried chicken leg in his mouth, and Brendi is riding him slowly as to not break her hip. He's pretty much in heaven now.

Lilith

What's that set up in the Robert Snodgres episode?  And what the heck is Wells wearing for Heavens sake?  I'm watching it on YouTube right now.

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2017, 05:57:11 PM
What's that set up in the Robert Snodgres episode?  And what the heck is Wells wearing for Heavens sake?  I'm watching it on YouTube right now.

Am I in the right spot?

Wells in Space?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 16, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Am I in the right spot?

Wells in Space?

Yeah,  that's sure what it looks like  :o

cweb

Wells' commonly-used device for his show is "The Mothership," so that background makes sense.

The Snodgres interview (released on his Youtube) is quite interesting for the first hour or so. Then they get into God and military service stuff and it becomes something we're all pretty familiar with...

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on December 16, 2017, 06:43:03 PM
Wells' commonly-used device for his show is "The Mothership," so that background makes sense.

The Snodgres interview (released on his Youtube) is quite interesting for the first hour or so. Then they get into God and military service stuff and it becomes something we're all pretty familiar with...

Thanks for letting me know, so I don't keep listening, waiting for the subject to change back to the good stuff in the beginning.

cweb

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
Thanks for letting me know, so I don't keep listening, waiting for the subject to change back to the good stuff in the beginning.
Yeah, he digresses for a bit after 75 minutes then gets into Benghazi a little- but by 1:50ish it started to really trail off.

Swishypants

The Mothership reference was once cheeky and fun. Now he's starting to believe it's a real thing.

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 07:28:18 PM
The Mothership reference was once cheeky and fun. Now he's starting to believe it's a real thing.

I can see that, yeah  :o

Lilith

I'm watching the Senator RIchard Black Episode with my morning coffee on YouTube.

Say, Brig
Your boy Anthony Patch is on tonite, finally!
Episode 854 - Anthony PatchDec 19, 2017

In this edition Anthony Patch joins us to discuss D-Wave Computing and what "they" have planned for humanity; Cryptocurrencies, terraforming the planet and "immortality." Author of Entangled Magazine, Anthony Patch is a researcher of the rarest Kind.

Tracks:
The Vigil - Blue Öyster Cult
Montego Bay Spleen - St Germain

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on December 19, 2017, 09:38:04 PM
Say, Brig
Your boy Anthony Patch is on tonite, finally!
Episode 854 - Anthony PatchDec 19, 2017

In this edition Anthony Patch joins us to discuss D-Wave Computing and what "they" have planned for humanity; Cryptocurrencies, terraforming the planet and "immortality." Author of Entangled Magazine, Anthony Patch is a researcher of the rarest Kind.

Tracks:
The Vigil - Blue Öyster Cult
Montego Bay Spleen - St Germain

Oh Geeesssss!  Well, I guess I kinda saw that coming.  I should have taken bets.  ::)