• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Think David Wilcock is a Turd Too

Started by Gassy Man, August 23, 2011, 11:10:30 AM

Gassy Man

A shovel is needed to listen to this ass clown . . . a total blathering con bag.  Full of himself -- the reincarnation of Edgar Casey, he said last night -- and all his anglocentric yammering about "big headed" ancient peoples (read:  non-white) smacks of 19th century phrenology and race categorizing despite his lame attempt to argue they were alien hybrids.  What a douchebag.  A complete shit stack.  I took a look at his photo -- he could use a transfusion, too.

Okay, editorial over.  Thank you for your attention.

11angeleyes11

I watch TV Land.  There was a game show for years titled "To Tell The Truth."

David Wilcox says, "I am the reincarnated Edgar Cayce."

No, "I am the reincarnated Edgar Cayce."

Obama:  "I am the reincarnated Edgar Cayce."

Sarah Paylen: "I am the reincarnated Edgar Cayce."

Hoagland: "I am the reincarnated Edgar Cayce."

Now, do you want to be, too?

Frys Girl

He's like most of the guests on Coast to Coast AM. Cockroaches. They are made to survive. The most evolved species among us. He'll be back to dish more fresh turds.

Scully

His entire "interview" reeked of arrogant mendacity.  :P

Frys Girl

By the way, by evolved, I don't mean intelligent. I just mean "made to survive." I'd rather be human over cockroach anyway. Evolution is good, but in moderation. Unless it's the giant cockroach from the X-Files.

Managed to catch most of Wilcock's latest show. I was blown away by how full of shit he was.

stevesh

If it's possible for Noory to suck more than usual, it happens when he has a guest who's as much  an egomaniac as Noory is. Most of the three hours that Noory didn't burn jabbering about himself, Wilcock wasted doing the same thing. Seems a smart guy, but we don't care about your childhood, pal.

I wish I could come up with a more sophisticated insult, but I'll settle for "massive twat" for now.

Never liked him and that show underlined why he's such a twat. "My IQ's 170+, I'm a genius" - what sort of prick talks about himself like that? He's like one of those people who always has something better than someone else. Not everything has to be a biggest dick contest, David.

Oh, and you weren't bullied because you were a genius - you were bullied because you were a pompous moron.

Quote from: noorysmoustache on August 28, 2011, 03:43:06 AM
Never liked him and that show underlined why he's such a twat. "My IQ's 170+, I'm a genius" - what sort of prick talks about himself like that? He's like one of those people who always has something better than someone else. Not everything has to be a biggest dick contest, David.
This really bothered me about his attitude and came off really grating.

He talked about how he was strung out on hallucinogenics by the time he was 19, and got himself off of these drugs by his 20s. Then he launches into his ideas about the nature of the Universe, and it all sounds like something that was cooked up during an acid trip.

Worse, he has no proof for anything he said, no evidence, except for "I'm really smart. Oh yeah and I did a lot of drugs young". Riiiiiight.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on August 28, 2011, 01:05:19 PM
This really bothered me about his attitude and came off really grating.

He talked about how he was strung out on hallucinogenics by the time he was 19, and got himself off of these drugs by his 20s. Then he launches into his ideas about the nature of the Universe, and it all sounds like something that was cooked up during an acid trip.

Worse, he has no proof for anything he said, no evidence, except for "I'm really smart. Oh yeah and I did a lot of drugs young". Riiiiiight.

I've no doubt he is clever and that is the most likely reason he's made a living from his bullshit. The thing that identified him as a knobber the first time I heard him was the previous experience(s) I've had with people of a similar character.

Though they've not nearly been as intelligent (otherwise, God forbid, they'd be hundreds of Wilcock's running around amok, prophecising), they've all shared the same "My dick's bigger than your dick" attitude, overbearing smugness and NEVER deliver on their promises/predictions.

And anyone who considers Kerry from Project Camelot a friend and talented investigative truthseeker has to be a complete plank. If there is one person who irritates me more than DC, it's her... Actually, I've an idea...

coaster

I'll give him credit, his "Prophecies and Science" videos on youtube are interesting, but when it comes to coast guests David is the most insane. His past drug use has clearly affected him. His arrogance and the whole "I'm Edgar Cayce reincarnated" thing isnt helping matters. Hes a smart guy, but he really goes overboard. I always tune in when hes on coast because I find his insanity entertaining. In one past show he claimed 57 different species of alien have been visiting earth. And when questioned about his sources, he claims he cant say anything because it would be trouble. Obviously...
I had to laugh when he was on last time and talked about how he was a  fat burned out loser in the past. He and Noory have something in common.

fysisist

What always mystifies me (although I don't waste too much time thinking about it) is how any of these guys (Wilcock, Childress, Hoagland, ad nauseam) makes a living?  I mean, do they actually make money just sitting around all day conjuring up insane and unfounded stories about any and all things that pop into there minds?  And then they travel around lecturing on the insanity and posting it on various websites, thereby raising money via ad space?  How is it they are always popping up in Europe or South America or somewhere, who pays for all this??  I know most of these "researchers" have written a book or two, but is that the source of all their income??  I have to assume that at least some of them have regular day jobs of some sort, and only dream up nutty stories in their spare time, but who knows?

Quote from: fysisist on September 02, 2011, 02:02:03 PM
What always mystifies me (although I don't waste too much time thinking about it) is how any of these guys (Wilcock, Childress, Hoagland, ad nauseam) makes a living?  I mean, do they actually make money just sitting around all day conjuring up insane and unfounded stories about any and all things that pop into there minds?  And then they travel around lecturing on the insanity and posting it on various websites, thereby raising money via ad space?  How is it they are always popping up in Europe or South America or somewhere, who pays for all this??  I know most of these "researchers" have written a book or two, but is that the source of all their income??  I have to assume that at least some of them have regular day jobs of some sort, and only dream up nutty stories in their spare time, but who knows?

I too wonder this, so can only guess that the books give them the expendable income and that the tours are paid for and promote said products...

fysisist

Quote from: noorysmoustache on September 02, 2011, 02:27:31 PM
I too wonder this, so can only guess that the books give them the expendable income and that the tours are paid for and promote said products...

We should be so lucky to get a gig like that, huh?  ::)

coaster

I think hes got a semi-successful lecture circuit among other things. I checked his site and tickets to his next one goes for $295. I'm sure that adds up in the long run. Being crazy pays.

Morgus

Quote from: coaster on September 02, 2011, 07:11:46 PM
I think hes got a semi-successful lecture circuit among other things. I checked his site and tickets to his next one goes for $295. I'm sure that adds up in the long run. Being crazy pays.
yep thats where these guys make their money, exhorborant ticket prices for their lectures around the globe...

fysisist

Quote from: Morgus on September 02, 2011, 08:25:39 PM
yep thats where these guys make their money, exhorborant ticket prices for their lectures around the globe...

Yeah, I am sure there are plenty of sheople out there with more money than sense.  Look at Steve Greer, sounds like he's doing OK with his CSETI hoax.  Apparently all it takes is the self-confidence to perpetually lie to gullible people. 

Oversoul

(For those who have not been following Wilcock's latest antics: David Wilcock claims that the Illuminati is currently being demolished internally by a rebellion of some of its own and a 134-nation alliance out to disrupt the establishment of the New World Order.  You can read his reporting of this at his Web site by following the link to it below.)

I recently came across the following post by David Wilcock at his Web site (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1035-divineintervention1):

QuoteClear Channel is the mega-conglomerate that owns Premiere Radio Networks, which carries Rush Limbaugh and almost all other right-wing hate-radio "shock jocks."

However, "Almost all of Clear Channel's primary talk stations are affiliated with Fox News Radio for national news -- part of a multi-year deal between Clear Channel and Fox."

Though the names may change, it's the same corporate entity running the show here. Not all of it is bad, either.

Clear Channel and Premiere run Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, which I've appeared on more than 15 times -- and is a marvelous program.

It is perfectly acceptable to see how a company can have positive and negative aspects mixed together.

A marvelous program?   Really, David?   :o

I wonder if Wilcock knows what he is talking about in the context of his entire post... or if he has been blinded by Noory's butt in the course of ass-licking Noory.  Isn't Noory and C2C part of that "right-wing hate-radio 'shock jocks'" agenda, too, for the purpose of sowing public fear and confusion and disinformation?    ???

Frys Girl

Marvelous? Yes it's marvelous if you call it Turd to Turd AM and take it for what it is...

Oversoul

Quote from: bluth co. on May 07, 2012, 03:38:48 PM

what a crock of shit.

Pretty loony when Wilcock claims he is Edgar Cayce's reincarnation based on their "facial similarities".   ;D

margoloo

How can Wilcox spew this crap with a straight face? How?

preston

Quote from: margoloo on May 10, 2012, 04:02:00 PM
How can Wilcox spew this crap with a straight face? How?
This guy (David Wilcox) is definitly on the pipe.

Grimace

I remember the first time I ever heard this goof was back when Art was interviewing him back in his "Ascension 2000" days, which he conveniently never mentions because like all "new age" silly-ass claptrap - none of it ever comes to pass and none of it ever will. Anyway, Art mentioned something about how he's highly skeptical of "channeling" (as anyone should be) and did a couple seconds of satire making fun of someone channeling "Ra."

Then lo and fuckin' behold, this gem:

http://youtu.be/2Gq9cICUKdM

This is so bad, its in a way - awesome. The level of BS is so deliciously off the scale with this clown, listening to him talk is like huffing glue. What boggles my mind even more are the apparent legions of lobotomized dweebs out there in internet land eager to jump to this schmuck's defense whenever someone who hasn't already gone off the deep end into Wilcock & Co's intelligence-draining maelstrom rightly calls him out on his very obvious and heinous bullshit. The hubris of this asshat seem to know no bounds, either. When he was on C2C with Nooron the pants-shitting moron, we were treated to a lovely circle-jerk having Noory let Wilcock spew all his vile crap, and Wilcock then return the favor by petting Noory's ego about what a great program it was.

I loved his claim of being a "drug addict" and then following it up by saying he "smoked a lot of pot for one year" and tripped a few times. Hey Wilcock, that doesn't make you an addict and if you acted anything like the way you do now, you'd be the most annoying self-righteous schmuck in the world to get high with. Following that, there was some ego-petting back and forth and both Wilcock/Noory agreed that he looks younger than his actual age or something because he pisses golden Ra sunshine and shits diamonds I guess.

Ah, and then the crying...

http://youtu.be/NLXUSRChUSs

I love it, LOVE IT! This just has to be heard to be believed - also on a quick tangent I think the only "radio" host worse than Nooron has to be this woman.

Oversoul

Quote from: Grimace on June 10, 2012, 07:56:41 AM
Ah, and then the crying...

http://youtu.be/NLXUSRChUSs

I love it, LOVE IT! This just has to be heard to be believed - also on a quick tangent I think the only "radio" host worse than Nooron has to be this woman.

Crying???   It sounded like he was snorting coke.   ;D

astroguy

Quote from: Oversoul on June 16, 2012, 03:57:46 AM
Crying???   It sounded like he was snorting coke.   ;D

I have no idea what snorting coke sounds like, but I agree that if that was crying, it was not that convincing.

fysisist

David Wil-work-for-cock.  I couldn't help myself.  How many times has this poor bastard heard this and similar?  It's really no wonder that he is maladjusted and delusional.

coaster

Look into his "Sourcefield Investigations" book. It's like 500 pages of complete nonsense, fiction, ramblings, and plagiarism. A good read...not. There are so many things that bug me about Wilcock. I won't even start to explain what they are, it would take me all day. Hes an ass.