• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

WildCard

Quote from: ZaZa on November 24, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
"The people that we miss on the awesome forum."
Swishypants

I miss him, he was witty.
He was entertaining..and sharp.

You stupid mongoloid! I already rolled out the red-carpet for him/you.
It's good to see someone fighting for what's right.

Quote from: WildCard on October 23, 2018, 05:54:07 PM
i actually miss this guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 25, 2018, 01:03:11 AM
Swish is/was his own type of beast.  I am another type.  You are prey.  You are right to be fearful. And every time I leave, I take your balls. Ritchie.

Oh yeah, that’s it...I’m real skerd. I keep telling you that I’m not this Ritchie guy who took virginity. ::)

ZaZa

This post is not about people that I miss (well actually in a sense it is),..
I miss the audio of Chefist pissing in the bucket under the desk during one of that GabCasts (..I think it was GabCast, maybe some other cast, like his own Cast).
It was so hilarious hearing the stream hitting bottom of the bucket and Chefist trying to talk through it with straight face.
And of course his vigorous denials and creative explanation as to what that was. PURE GOLD.
If there is a chance to have that sound bite of Chefist pissing live on that Cast please post it.
Golden moment, provided by Chefist. 

Sorry Chef... :)

*EDIT*
..no 'golden shower' comments please. I'm not into that perversion.
Just like good comedy situations.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 01:37:17 AM
The other poster I in a way miss.. is Roswells, Art
She also has interesting sense of wit and humor.Her post could be very entertaining with some sharpness in them.
Tho on the other hand I hate that bitch, that disingenuous cunt who was spreading lies about me that I'm Casio.
But I have to admit some of her posts made me smile or laugh out loud.
Fuck you cat lady. How many of the stinking pissers do you have now.
Last time I believe you had four. Living in a small apartment with windows that never get opened.
Must be stinking with ammonia so badly that neighbors are getting burning eyes.   

lol. I still have the same two cats. They don't pee all over the place, just in their litter box, so my house doesn't stink. You wouldn't even know I had cats if you were here.
Where have you been, anyway?
How are those emus or ewoks or whatever it is you are raising?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on November 22, 2018, 04:23:18 AM
I miss yew, roz...

Thanks, that's sweet. Here, have a picture of me on my personal tropical island standing next to my helicopter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 07:05:18 PM
Thanks, that's sweet. Here, have a picture of me on my personal tropical island standing next to my helicopter.

Huh...your arm’s not all that fat.  ???

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

How about a picture of that tropical island?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
How about a picture of that tropical island?
[/img]

How about a picture of you at a job?

Not a picture of your elbow while you sit in the car waiting for the liquor store to open.

Quote from: pate on November 06, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
[attachment=1,msg1275199]

Best I can do under the current TOS, dear.  That was taken when I was working the Comedy Club kitchen back in the day, shortly before I joined the military.  Those hairs are a bit grayer now...  I think that picture was actually taken in that kitchen.  Now, the fun thing about that picture is if you turn it 180 degrees it looks like this:

[attachment=2,msg1275199]

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Not a picture of your elbow while you sit in the car waiting for the liquor store to open.

Is that from the security video of Senda "plunging the toilet"?

pate

Why do you obsess over my job?  Are you bored of flying your helicopter around your island or something?

If you really need someone to rub lotion on your skin while you sun-bathe on the beach and you are trying to ball-park my salary, you should know:  If you have to ask you can't afford it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
Why do you obsess over my job?  Are you bored of flying your helicopter around your island or something?

If you really need someone to rub lotion on your skin while you sun-bathe on the beach and you are trying to ball-park my salary, you should know:  If you have to ask you can't afford it.

Agh! Someone club that baby seal! >:(

Roswells, Art

Just because you were being a jerk to me. I'm done now. Cute dog...seal...suppy...cute pic.

pate

[attachment=1]

Stare deeply into the image, it is mesmerizing, you cant get it out of your head...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

Too cute! I'm sorry I went overboard. I do like you. One of your posts even made me laugh. It was the one where you said you were going to go to Ellgab and +1 someone for something they posted here. It still makes me laugh.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 06:54:59 PM
lol. I still have the same two cats. They don't pee all over the place, just in their litter box, so my house doesn't stink. You wouldn't even know I had cats if you were here.
Where have you been, anyway?
How are those emus or ewoks or whatever it is you are raising?

Stop insulting me you two cat lady..
I raise yaks, here is me riding on it, wanna try..?

Rix Gins

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

Wow, ZaZa, that is one cool pic.

Roswells, Art

Oh, right...yaks. I do want to try! I didn't know they could fly.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2018, 12:25:06 PM
Oh yeah, that’s it...I’m real skerd. I keep telling you that I’m not this Ritchie guy who took virginity. ::)

Keep telling it your way, Ritchie.  Say it often enough and even you will believe it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

;D ;D

paladin1991

Hmmm.  Well then.  Maybe you should buy us all a drink.  You cheap Scots bastard!

Lilith

Wonderful Pic tOne

BOTH of em!   :)

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Thanks brig....wanna go for a ride :)

I want to hear you on the GabCast with MV.   :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 27, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
Keep telling it your way, Ritchie.  Say it often enough and even you will believe it.

Seriously, I hope you’re able to reconsile with your boyfriend, Ritchie one day. Maybe if he was pounding you in the ass regularly you’d stop being such a faggot here.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2018, 04:45:16 PM
Seriously, I hope you’re able to reconsile with your boyfriend, Ritchie one day. Maybe if he was pounding you in the ass regularly you’d stop being such a faggot here.

Troll.  Dickdr.  Ritchie. Metron sock puppet.  RL Meat puppet.  "Don't look at me, Little Puppet!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 28, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
Troll.  Dickdr.  Ritchie. Metron sock puppet.  RL Meat puppet.  "Don't look at me, Little Puppet!"