• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 10, 2015, 03:11:19 PM
You have named yourself here with your endless self promotion.

Lasha Seniuk of http://mysticstars.net/

Deal with it.

See? And MV will do nothing...cuz, like, he's a wimp.

RoseGirl

Quote from: nbirnes on December 10, 2015, 03:12:38 PM
And then come and enjoy your victory bacon at Bella-Haven! This is terrifying and nerve-wracking. If ever the fans could send positive vibes, now would be good time to focus some on the compound.

Hey....how was lunch with Tanya Harding?

:)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:11:09 PM
I don't believe I have ever used my name in this forum...always been RoseGirl. But even if I did...I don't want this wacko out there hoping to sound all big and bad at my expense.

The perils of revealing things about yourself on the internet. Unexpected consequences.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:13:41 PM

No, because you're an idiot.
You put your own name and website here, to promote yourself.
Now you say I can't post your name here, because it's "personal information"?

Check your meds, Lasha.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 03:13:23 PM
Look. this is getting silly. I'm a relatively new BellGabber and even I know you have posted all this information. I like your show, and your mega cool musical ear, but I don't understand why you are acting like this. Are you OK?

I haven't ever used my full name or even my first name....and yes, I have a web site where you can find that information. But does that mean it can be published here? The rules appear to say no.

'Sides, you all know this guy is just trying to get people to...what was the term MV used....'swarm' on me. Even you know that Ciadelo, new user that you apparently are.

GravitySucks

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 10, 2015, 03:17:43 PM
No, because you're an idiot.
You put your own name and website here, to promote yourself.
Now you say I can't post your name here, because it's "personal information"?

Check your meds, Lasha.

Nothing is gained by being rude and obnoxious. Seriously.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:13:41 PM

The 'like' isn't in question. By his own admission he's a wimp. He loves it, he does. He loves it.

Faustina

No guest listed for tonight's show yet.  I hope the incident last night wasn't so bad that it has to keep Art off the air again tonight.  :(

RoseGirl

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 10, 2015, 03:19:14 PM
Nothing is gained by being rude and obnoxious. Seriously.

bout time. thank you.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:11:09 PM
I don't believe I have ever used my name in this forum...always been RoseGirl. But even if I did...I don't want this wacko out there hoping to sound all big and bad at my expense.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM
Tonight, August 24, 2015 is the maiden voyage of The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

Also, Lasha will open the Outsider Live Stream at 12 midnight after Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert for those of you who may wish to talk about Art's show or just generally pelt each other with fish and funyuns.

See you at the Show! Be afraid, be very afraid.

Proof RoseGirl is batshit crazy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 03:19:46 PM

The 'like' isn't in question. By his own admission he's a wimp. He loves it, he does. He loves it.

WIMP?  *sigh*  That explains why he always hesitates to put on the gimp suit.

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 10, 2015, 03:21:26 PM

Yep...I have an actual name and I don't want YOU using it.

Is that so difficult to understand?

Ms. C

Quote from: gabrielle on December 10, 2015, 02:58:58 PM
I am grateful that all of you are here.  Saying prayers for Art and trying not to worry....
+1

pyewacket

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 10, 2015, 02:01:10 PM
I just want to apologize for derailing this thread. I was just trying to bring in another perspective. Going to enjoy every show we have. Hopefully this ends soon so we can talk about more things like Art's next guest instead of his homestead.

PBS- You don't have any reason to apologize. This thread goes off the rails on a regular basis- makes it worth visiting.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:18:51 PM
I haven't ever used my full name or even my first name....and yes, I have a web site where you can find that information. But does that mean it can be published here? The rules appear to say no.

'Sides, you all know this guy is just trying to get people to...what was the term MV used....'swarm' on me. Even you know that Ciadelo, new user that you apparently are.

Look, you don't like me, and that's fine. Names on a page etc... But if you're very sensitive about your own ego, you have to tread lightly on this forum. In the past we've had a true sociopath or two, and they were very disruptive and plain batshit. Most on here aren't like that, I don't agree with a lot, and they with me, but fundamentally it's okay.

BUT; posting links about yourself has risks. Especially if you follow it up with self promotion; it leaves you wide open to anything, good and bad.

Lesson learned?

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:18:51 PM

I really am.  I had never even read BellGab until I heard Art mention it on his new show. I do have a little bit of forum experience so I'm a quick study in the "culture" :::cough cough::: that a particular forum might have. But I promise you (as well as I can here) that this is my one and only BellGab login. I'm not one of the "swarmers."

WildCard

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:23:48 PM

Which name? Can I still say GrubGirl? Are you ashamed of your Astrology store?
You know me. I was just tryin to help.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 03:17:28 PM

The perils of revealing things about yourself on the internet. Unexpected consequences.

Yep...my fault for having a name. Yep, that's good...that works.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 03:27:21 PM
I really am.  I had never even read BellGab until I heard Art mention it on his new show. I do have a little bit of forum experience so I'm a quick study in the "culture" :::cough cough::: that a particular forum might have. But I promise you (as well as I can here) that this is my one and only BellGab login. I'm not one of the "swarmers."

lol

bacon is waiting for you over at Bella-haven.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:28:34 PM
lol

bacon is waiting for you over at Bella-haven.
I'd swarm the shit out of a big plate of bacon let me tell you Rosie, you need more bacon.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 10, 2015, 03:21:26 PM

Nothing in that post says RoseGirl is Lasha.

whoozit

Time for some levity.  Hope Art knows the signal.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 10, 2015, 02:25:12 PM
I was just thinking I was glad you commented. I've missed you unscreened!

Quote from: WildCard on December 10, 2015, 02:49:06 PM

+2

Aw,youse guize, thanks! I missed you too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:23:48 PM

Explain the logic underlying that statement when you post the details of your name? And you asked if I was stupid.  ::)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 03:30:32 PM
I'd swarm the shit out of a big plate of bacon let me tell you Rosie, you need more bacon.  ;D

I am sure you would. Congrats?

BellBoy

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 10, 2015, 03:08:48 PM
You and I are different.  I would see that the threat was neutralized permanently.  And when that was done, pour myself a coffee and fire up a smoke.

Damn right, Pali! Hell, I might take a night (or two) off and just go for a stroll... maybe out so far as the BLM lands on my perimeter and just have a sit and see what happens.  ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 03:32:29 PM

Explain the logic underlying that statement when you post the details of your name? And you asked if I was stupid.  ::)

You know exactly what this EarthAlienTroll is trying to do. And if you don't....well, then I stand by the 'stupid' remark.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
You know exactly what this EarthAlienTroll is trying to do. And if you don't....well, then I stand by the 'stupid' remark.

Whether I know or not is irrelevant; He'll do it whatever I say or you do. BUT the fact remains he can only do it because YOU posted your name. Which bit are you struggling with? Please don't tell me you've taken tips from George Senda on 'Keeping your Internet presence private'.?

If you have, you really are screwed.