• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 31, 2019, 03:28:13 AM
the show like 90% of Coast shows was awful. i listen now for the perverse pleasure I get similar to watching a trainwreck. the open phones hours are hilariously sad and I feel bad for taking pleasure in listening to old, sick and lonely people reaching out in the middle of the night for attention. Barbara recounting her story of lying on the floor for 3 days dying of dehydration became fodder for Jorch comedy.

'Were you at least listening to my show when you were dying on the floor?'

'No I had the radio on another station.'

'That hurts lol'

Then George mumbles an aside to the audience as if Barbara won't hear him 'Jeeze you'd think she could find a way to drag herself up from the floor and change the station.' *snicker*

actually that was one of the few times George was actually funny.
Yeah, he managed to pull that one off because his parody was so far fetched that everyone knew it wasn't just "insensitivity".  However, for every one of these he succeeds in pulling off, 20 others don't pass, and stay in the "insensitive" zone.

I admire Barbara, though.  She kept her wits and eventually was able to get up.  Bruises hurt.  Maybe she had to wait for the inflammation to go down.  Well, sorry to bore you, but as a care giver, these topics are a constant in my life.

Did you hear George say with sand in his teeth, "I LOVE open lines!  Every Friday night we have open lines the 2nd half of the show.  I LOVE open lines!"  Ya kinda got the feeling his executive producer must have told him to LOVE open lines...

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 31, 2019, 01:41:02 AM
Is he talking about his mother a lot more as he gets older? It seems that way to me, he's taking on a Norman Bates persona to me.

He told his guest tonight about his out of body experience at age 11 when he had an illness with a high fever. He was on the ceiling staring down at himself and when he recovered from his illness he went to the library to the paranormal section and found a book on OBE and read it, and then he returned to get books on ghosts, Edgar Caycey and UFO's, he became obsessed with such things and it led him to his lifelong interest and career as a shameless huckster of this shit. And then he paused for a moment ..... 'and then there was my mother, she had a lot to do with it.'

she's definitely going to end up stuffed and in his attic where he'll bring her meals and read books to her and brush her hair and put lipstick on her.
Ha!  I though he claimed he became interested in the paranormal when he somehow managed to read "Chariots of The Gods" before it was published.  Jorch never can keep his BS straight.

MyEye

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 12:44:52 AM
When did he say Art died of substance abuse?  I never heard that.

When Arts' autopsy result was released.

Dateline

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 02:14:05 AM
Caller fell, and could not get up for 3 days.  Her radio was on, but not on Coast.  George said she should have at least been able to change the station for her ordeal...  I suppose it would be very painful, but unless the pelvis is broken, can't fall victims do what this lady finally did, which was to inch, crawl, and roll toward a source of survival? 

One time I fell in the garage. From a stair onto a bumper, and concrete.  I blew my whistle as hard as I could, 25 times.  No one heard.

For those who can't afford Lifeline, and who live alone, keep emergency kits in your rooms in a box on the floor or in the bottom drawer/cabinet or under the bed/couch, like in one of those long rolling wrapping paper bins.  It can have water, snacks, reading glasses (or at least cheaters), wool or a portable mylar blanket, a mini-pillow or inflatable pillow (or soft child's stuffed animal), meds, an old tablet or laptop, and a roll-up mat in a container down low in each room.  It'd be a good idea to put a power strip on floors in each room, and to plug in a phone extension or disposable phone on a charger.  In a container, box, pottery etc... on the floor.  You can turn the power button off with your foot - - until the day or night that you need it.  A trip to a dollar store can accomplish most of this...

Some retirement communities have an online or phone buddy check-in club with a couple of neighbors close by, every day, at the same approximate time.  It works well.

No harm in getting a little yapper dog too, which can alert neighbors.  If you don't like wearing your Life Alert, attach it to your dog's collar at least so you can use it from there.

Young people, when you carpet your homes, consider putting in double padding underneath.

Seniors, consider installing rails, like wood stair rails, securely along the walls in your home.  The only significant cost will be labor.

Norry, thanks you all of these suggestions and will begin rehab once back in The Lou.

Dateline

The backstory on Barbara is that in her younger days she was a pantie model for the Sears catalogue.  A young Norry had a collection on his bookshelf.

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 12:49:23 AM
He doesn't come right out and devalue women directly, but he condones and even praises women who committed adultery as well as used near nudity to get ahead.   
If you were made Premiere CEO today how would you address GN's misogyny? Outright fired? suspended? On-air apology to women(panty models and burlesque dancers in particular)? forced to attend women's sensitivity training? sex addict rehab?

The name of the guest last night was Jim Willis. At some point in the show our mouth breather of a host asked him 'Are you related to our Connie Willis?' 

I just searched, there are 153,706 people in the United States with the last name Willis.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 12:12:39 PM
If you were made Premiere CEO today how would you address GN's misogyny? Outright fired? suspended? On-air apology to women(panty models and burlesque dancers in particular)? forced to attend women's sensitivity training? sex addict rehab?
I'd make him read Sixteen Tangerine's posts. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on August 31, 2019, 10:52:28 AM
Norry, thanks you all of these suggestions and will begin rehab once back in The Lou.
I doubt he'll get the dog, though.  They require daily, in-person stuff.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on August 31, 2019, 10:57:06 AM
The backstory on Barbara is that in her younger days she was a pantie model for the Sears catalogue.  A young Norry had a collection on his bookshelf.
Barbara who?  Did I miss one?  Shoot, I aimed for accuracy.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 12:12:39 PM
#HimToo

Jojo

Quote from: MyEye on August 31, 2019, 07:10:31 AM
Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 12:44:52 AM
When did he say Art died of substance abuse?  I never heard that.

So, there were drugs in Art?  Was he poisoned?

The clips I have of Noory talking about Art's autopsy, he mentions prescription drugs, nothing illegal. Had he said something like that he would have been pilloried here and elsewhere(and rightly so) but there's no proof of that. Sorry I'm calling bullshit

Dateline

Mr. Willis, "Bro, we be family, members of the Coast family."

VC

Quote from: Tangerine on August 24, 2019, 12:07:34 AM
What you spent 15 seconds on I have spent entire days on, plus courthouse fees.  You may not know it, but your paragraph above is full of statements that are so incomplete as to be entirely misleading.  Anyhow, all I asked what what year did they divorce and what county - still no answer.

Any man could say he divorced.  That doesn't prove anything.  And if he admitted he had been married another time, was that before or after Lisa?  See, based on your paragraph, he still could be married.  "Had been" doe not mean "Not anymore".  Take this example:  I had been eating an apple every Monday.  That doesn't mean I won't have one this Tuesday.  So, he had been married one other time.  And still may be.

If you ever find out what county and year Lisa and he divorced, I'm all ears.

If she is a dual citizen or was living in another country or has a foreign residence, then he could divorce her over there. No divorce trail for you to find. Plus, there's always the slight name alterations, first name differences, or other "name tricks" that could be used in a filing that makes it impossible to find without that error or name correction or slight alteration or difference or spelling change being known.

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 05:01:25 PM
If she is a dual citizen or was living in another country or has a foreign residence, then he could divorce her over there. No divorce trail for you to find. Plus, there's always the slight name alterations that could be used in a filing that makes it impossible to find without that error or name correction being known.
Mail order bride confirmed. Explains a lot

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 05:14:09 PM
"He gets it." As someone, purportedly, once said.  :(   

Jojo

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 05:01:25 PM
If she is a dual citizen or was living in another country or has a foreign residence, then he could divorce her over there. No divorce trail for you to find. Plus, there's always the slight name alterations, first name differences, or other "name tricks" that could be used in a filing that makes it impossible to find without that error or name correction or slight alteration or difference or spelling change being known.
Oh yeah!  Dang those misspellings.

VC

Quote from: albrecht on August 31, 2019, 05:20:02 PM
"He gets it." As someone, purportedly, once said.  :(

Doesn't require personal experience, I don't, unless you have it too aka takes one to know one. :D

Jojo

She is his executive producer, not a mail order bride!  She wears the pants now.  I wonder if he has ever had to borrow money from her!  Uh, Honey, or ex-Honey, I, uh, gave to much at the office, well, you know, and now my roof is leaking.  Everyone knows my credit is kind of bad right now, at least according to HereWeGoAgain... So, can I borrow $700 until our bonuses come?  Lol.

MyEye

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 04:54:04 PM
So, there were drugs in Art?  Was he poisoned?

It was mix of prescription pain meds.  Sadly it is not an uncommon problem these days.
We all know that Art had severe back pain for quite a while.

Noory stated “illegal” drugs.

VC

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 05:40:45 PM
She is his executive producer, not a mail order bride!  She wears the pants now.  I wonder if he has ever had to borrow money from her!  Uh, Honey, or ex-Honey, I, uh, gave to much at the office, well, you know, and now my roof is leaking.  Everyone knows my credit is kind of bad right now, at least according to HereWeGoAgain... So, can I borrow $700 until our bonuses come?  Lol.

Well, they can also marry or divorce in locations that can't be traced if it's a mutually agreed upon deal.

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 05:38:46 PM
Doesn't require personal experience, I don't, unless you have it too aka takes one to know one. :D
I meant Noory not you. Looks like my ambiguous reply inadvertently hit a sore spot.

Jojo

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2019, 05:46:47 PM
Well, they can also marry or divorce in locations that can't be traced if it's a mutually agreed upon deal.
In chat George replied what year they divorced, but I lost access to the chats.... I think the divorce was sometime around 2000 but I really don't know.  I guess it's just a mystery.  Can you imagine going through a divorce and then your ex-wife hiring you?  Some men wouldn't do it, no matter the offer.

It's just curious.  Did she work her way into a great job in order to humble him by becoming his boss?  God knows he probably could have used a little humbling.  Way to go, Lisa!  Or, did she just find a good position and then afterward, think of her dear old friend?  Or, more sinisterly, did he strategize his career by leveraging her into HER position somehow?  Did they have to divorce to avoid the appearance of nepotism?

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 05:58:18 PM
I meant Noory not you. Looks like my ambiguous reply inadvertently hit a sore spot.
I wanted to tell him that but better that you did, because only you could say for sure.

VC

Quote from: MyEye on August 31, 2019, 05:42:47 PM
It was mix of prescription pain meds.  Sadly it is not an uncommon problem these days.
We all know that Art had severe back pain for quite a while.

Noory stated “illegal” drugs.

I think the official coroner's report indicated that it was an accidental overdose that built-up in his system. Meaning, one of his organs, probably the liver, failed "to clear" the toxic build-up of prescription meds over time.

There was no obvious suicide overdose or higher toxic levels that indicated a willful attempt and success to kill himself. The ruling on his Death Certificate is accidental.

Only Heather Wade consistently states several times on her shows or elsewhere for 1-1/2 years that AB committed suicide. She has never provided enough details herself how this happened to be believable. Other people that were not there allege HW said or she just indicates by confirmation without actually saying there was a note that proves his suicide. This is hearsay as far as I can tell. I'm not certain if HW actually said herself there was a note she actually read. She does adamantly state, without any doubt, she is telling the truth that it was suicide. I believe her to be a proven pathological liar, and she's a DQ fabricator of falsehoods and deceptions. She's not believable about this matter for many reasons I know of, and she is willfully hiding information about her alleged AB suicide and how she knows.