• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

The Hacienda is loud as fuck ever since they starting allowing younger people to live there. Used to be Senior low income housing. Now accept a lot of young loud Hispanics who cram people into a tiny apartment. Makes Senda furious.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 16, 2017, 10:30:32 PM
The Hacienda is loud as fuck ever since they starting allowing younger people to live there. Used to be Senior low income housing. Now accept a lot of young loud Hispanics who cram people into a tiny apartment. Makes Senda furious.
George sometimes forgets about HIS "TALKING FEET, KNEES, BACK AND OTHER BODY PARTS"...
you know, they talk and he SCREAMS IN PAIN !
How many times have the neighbors been inconvenienced by that NOISE ?

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on February 16, 2017, 10:23:38 PM
It's not a direct comparison that I was getting after but the many different levels of similarity in disjointed ways.  Many terrible and shocking events in our world have a small seemingly innocent beginning that if even a fraction of foresight had been available someone would have stopped before the situation (grift) got out of hand. (Looking at you Ed Dames)

After completing the episode I did feel it was one of the better Sword and Scale shows I've heard.  Thanks Chine for telling me about that show!

I still struggle with how in on the Falkie show Mr. Senda is.  I mean he signed the contract but did he read his lines before delivering them?  The past few weeks I've been more in touch with Justin than I ever expected and he really considers George to be an innocent yet willing participant.  I respect Justin's trust in Mr. Senda even if misplaced at times.  I look forward to having an on air discussion with Justin in the near future.  Maybe even a YouTube live meeting.

What wonderful news Muddy!   :-*

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 16, 2017, 10:30:32 PM

They must go back.

WOTR

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 16, 2017, 09:29:40 PM
...and acknowledge that lonely, sometimes mentally unstable people, hang out on the internet, in an unhealthy attempt to replace an otherwise unsuccessful social life in the real world.

It's not just on the internet tho. You will come across these people in all walks of real life as well. They could be sitting in the cubicle next to you at work, or in the car behind you on the thruway.
Or in the seat next to you on a greyhound.  (Off colour joke and Vince Li reference, for Canadians.) :P

MAX

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 16, 2017, 09:29:40 PM
" acknowledge that lonely, sometimes mentally unstable people, hang out on the internet, in an unhealthy attempt to replace an otherwise unsuccessful social life in the real world"

Excitement abounds at the Hacienda Hovel, with an expectation that George Noory will have Senda and Sweet Kathy appear as his honored guests by gifting them weekend passes to the event.

Ciardelo

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 17, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Excitement abounds at the Hacienda Hovel, with an expectation that George Noory will have Senda and Sweet Kathy appear as his honored guests by gifting them weekend passes to the event.

So, was the inner circle a subscription-based membership?  It sure sounds like it based on this latest FalkieLEAK. Asking for the Annulusâ,,¢

was anyone aware Falkie is famous at the Martinez Post Office ?
they know Falkie well, "Oh, the fat guy that waddles in here and complains we were closed when he needed his mail"
they wish unit 875 would just go away !
The "around the corner" Starbucks barristers wish the "free water fat guy" would find another free wifi place, as the younger crowd doesn't enjoy when he attempts to engage them in conversation (while starring at them with his stroke eye

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 08:19:25 AM
So, was the inner circle a subscription-based membership?  It sure sounds like it based on this latest FalkieLEAK. Asking for the Annulusâ,,¢

You make a good point. It wouldn't surprise me at all. If such is the case, I couldn't blame "The Circle of Trust" for ending the deal.

If George sees "paying him" monthly, as the only proof of friendship, then indeed, it could turn out, in the end, that YouTube was his only friend in his own eyes.

just in
the Martinez S.W.A.T. has Casa Senda under surveillance, are they just being polite and waiting until noon, before knocking on Falkie's door ?
(they sure don't want to piss the Falkiepopotamus off, do they?)

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 10:12:00 AM
You make a good point. It wouldn't surprise me at all. If such is the case, I couldn't blame "The Circle of Trust" for ending the deal.

If George sees "paying him" monthly, as the only proof of friendship, then indeed, it could turn out, in the end, that YouTube was his only friend in his own eyes.
Brig,
I believe you might have inadvertently forgot about the Falkiepopotamus' requirement of his followers to not only "DONATE" on a monthly basis, but also kick in a hefty amount for his "special needs" for example WOO WOO CONS, lost rent money, broken glasses, starving kitties, holiday hauls, cleaning supplies (for resale...as he doesn't use), sharving cream (for manscaping), frozen chicken, train fare, t-shirts, swag, Internet, cable TV, box fans, another iPad, pay interest on various pawned items, Cinnabons, paying his traffic fines, haircut (forget that, he does his own better anyway), cell phone bill, another cellphone, spare pair of sweatpants, COMFORT WIPE (desperately needs in order to retain his dignity) and many many more.

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 10:25:38 AM
Brig,
I believe you might have inadvertently forgot about the Falkiepopotamus' requirement of his followers to not only "DONATE" on a monthly basis, but also kick in a hefty amount for his "special needs" for example WOO WOO CONS, lost rent money, broken glasses, starving kitties, holiday hauls, cleaning supplies (for resale...as he doesn't use), sharving cream (for manscaping), frozen chicken, train fare, t-shirts, swag, Internet, cable TV, box fans, another iPad, pay interest on various pawned items, Cinnabons, paying his traffic fines, haircut (forget that, he does his own better anyway), cell phone bill, another cellphone, spare pair of sweatpants, COMFORT WIPE (desperately needs in order to retain his dignity) and many many more.

Indeed!

Well, it's ok with me. We can watch his videos and comment on them, even if his only friend is YouTube.

I wonder if he'll make videos asking YouTube for quick, overnight deliveries of outdoor kitty food?

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 10:25:38 AM
Brig,

In all seriousness, has Falkie thought about creating a new "Circle of Grift" ??

All are welcome BUT they must pay an annual subscription AND donate at least $20 to any of his seasonal grifts ?  ???

Maybe I'm crazy but if it was under $100, I'd subscribe just for the lols.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 17, 2017, 11:17:37 AM
In all seriousness, has Falkie thought about creating a new "Circle of Grift" ??

All are welcome BUT they must pay an annual subscription AND donate at least $20 to any of his seasonal grifts ?  ???

Maybe I'm crazy but if it was under $100, I'd subscribe just for the lols.
Laughing Gator,
If you subscribed to become a member of the new "circle of GRIFT", please read the fine print in the agreement as what you term as "seasonal GRIFT", might well be subject to the Falkiepopatamus declaration of when a "seasonal GRIFT" is appropriate (could be once a month, weekly or daily)
once you sign on the dotted line.....
it is too late !

LOL
Falkie's pot of gold has arrived !!
(Falkie has an unlimited supply of "opinions" ,NOW he can earn money !!)

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 11:35:51 AM
Laughing Gator,
If you subscribed to become a member of the new "circle of GRIFT", please read the fine print in the agreement as what you term as "seasonal GRIFT", might well be subject to the Falkiepopatamus declaration of when a "seasonal GRIFT" is appropriate (could be once a month, weekly or daily)
once you sign on the dotted line.....
it is too late !

Not to mention that funds are forfeited, and access denied if the Master suspects you of leaking information via PM to members of sewergab.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 11:46:04 AM
Not to mention that funds are forfeited, and access denied if the Master suspects you of leaking information via PM to members of sewergab.
Brig,
You have brought up a valid point I failed to mention !
The Falkiepopotamus "NO REFUND" policy, I am sure is somewhere in the fine print of the contract he demands all sign BEFORE admission into his circle

littlechris

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 17, 2017, 01:34:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhBEOe_7XNE

God, this worthless piece of shit infuriates me!

Haha.  Yes I agree.  One thing I WILL do before I die is to confront the fat fuck on camera and get up real close in his face and SCREAM in his FUCKING mouth. HE.WONT.DO.SHIT!

Quote from: LittleChris on February 17, 2017, 01:40:01 PM
Haha.  Yes I agree.  One thing I WILL do before I die is to confront the fat fuck on camera and get up real close in his face and SCREAM in his FUCKING mouth. HE.WONT.DO.SHIT!

LC, he would do something.  He would do the same thing he always does...beg.  He has the gall to give his opinion that they should use the Nation Guard to round up illegals?  Then I think all worthless, pontificating  deadbeats should be forced to join the NG to do the job.  I had a new roof put on a few years back, the contractor who was also putting in windows, subcontracted to a Hispanic guy and his crew.  Other than the foreman, non of them spoke a lick of English...were they illegal immigrants..I don't know and I don't care.  I cannot fault any man who may be simply looking for a way to feed his family.  They were great.  They were respectful, and they did a damn good job.  At NO point, did I see Falkie's big, overfed ass up there working on it.  I would GLADLY pay for an illegal who is doing something productive than pay for a worthless, grifting, piece of dog shit who does nothing more than take take take. 

bateman

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 17, 2017, 01:58:04 PM
LC, he would do something.  He would do the same thing he always does...beg.  He has the gall to give his opinion that they should use the Nation Guard to round up illegals?  Then I think all worthless, pontificating  deadbeats should be forced to join the NG to do the job.  I had a new roof put on a few years back, the contractor who was also putting in windows, subcontracted to a Hispanic guy and his crew.  Other than the foreman, non of them spoke a lick of English...were they illegal immigrants..I don't know and I don't care.  I cannot fault any man who may be simply looking for a way to feed his family.  They were great.  They were respectful, and they did a damn good job.  At NO point, did I see Falkie's big, overfed ass up there working on it.  I would GLADLY pay for an illegal who is doing something productive than pay for a worthless, grifting, piece of dog shit who does nothing more than take take take. 

You would have needed another new roof.

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 01:53:02 PM
Look who commented...

It shows there are (were) seven comments, including mine that are now gone save for one.  Is that Casio?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 17, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

It shows there are (were) seven comments, including mine that are now gone save for one.  Is that Casio?
does that mean, after banishment of the circle and sewergab, the Falkiepopotamus is now best buddies with the infamous "jizz on the Asian wig" CASIO ?
truth to the rumor that Falkie arranged for a Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll complete with an Asian wig to be sent to Augusta ?

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 02:20:26 PM
does that mean, after banishment of the circle and sewergab, the Falkiepopotamus is now best buddies with the infamous "jizz on the Asian wig" CASIO ?
truth to the rumor that Falkie arranged for a Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll complete with an Asian wig to be sent to Augusta ?

I suppose, as long as he whispers all that Falkie wants to hear.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 17, 2017, 02:26:16 PM
Fiddler Fatty on the Roof (America, Reimagined)

I just finished the screenplay for the sequel...Fatty on the Roof 2, America, the Beautiful.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 17, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoJSJ2ama00