• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2017, 11:06:47 PM
The best part of this thread now is watching people who act surprised that the show was boring, he banned interesting users, he cannot figure out technology, he is ungrateful, has unrealistic expectations and, finally that listening is "painful."

Please guys, never stop.  :)

We won't  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Damon on May 06, 2017, 10:54:54 PM
Falkie said that he will do his next show in 2 weeks and he will do some research before the next show

That should give his professional broadcasting career a good jump start.

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2017, 11:34:09 PM
That should give his professional broadcasting career a good jump start.
I would agree, I DO BELIEVE George is ready for the next step !
I think with George's age, education and experience comes knowledge that the public is thirsting for !
I only wish I owned a piece of his contract

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 07, 2017, 07:22:27 AM
I would agree, I DO BELIEVE George is ready for the next step !
I think with George's age, education and experience comes knowledge that the public is thirsting for !
I only wish I owned a piece of his contract

It could have happened so much sooner if only Tommee could have figured out how to open Georges YouTube files.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Damon on May 06, 2017, 10:54:54 PM
Falkie said that he will do his next show in 2 weeks and he will do some research before the next show

Same old same old then? Trawling through news feed videos to find a local murder, car chase, fire, kidnap. Goes on Amazon to buy a piece of electronc shit he doesn't need and hasn't a clue how to use; Spends an hour or two trying unsuccessfully to get said shit to work, before bending the ear of a poor customer service rep for three hours, who after having a breakdown, passes on the call to his supervisor, and leaves his job, sobbing that this wasn't what he signed up for.

Meanwhile Loathsome disgusting bastardâ,,¢ bends the supervisor's ear, who by now is on his third spliff and too mellow to care what Senda is banging on about, but thinks that he may have given Senda the basic information to make the shit work that if Senda had spent ten minutes reading in the instruction sheet would have known anyway.

On the big day, Senda eats his fill of half frozen chicken, pizza, cream cakes, cookies, more pizza and then the next two hours shitting all over the toilet floor before taking a photo of it, showing a few cans of cat food and defrosted pizzas still in their boxes, precariously balanced on the toilet seat, cistern and sink.

Settling down to a well deserved nap, Senda is satisfied his preperation for going live is beyond reproach, his professionalism and expertise only matched by the BBC's coverage of the UK Olympic Games in 2012.

Twenty minutes after the proposed broadcasting time, he wakes from his slumbers and farts loudly. Very loudly, enough to shake the foundations of the Hacienda Hovels, and cause several worried residents to call 911 and report an earthquake in the bay area.

His eager audience awaits, as Senda makes final adjstments to his shorts, making sure the skid marks won't show too much after the quite incredble dump he's just taken, that not only blocked his own loo, but the few redwood sized remnants of his rectum that did make it past the U bend have backed up the entiire sewer system covering SFO, Oakland, Santa Cruz, Sacramento, San Ramone and as far away as Fresno.

The 'On Air' sign goes on and he spends the next hour complaining about his shit not working, blocking anyone who asks a question, how poor he is, how much money he deserves to be given, how its everybody elses fault he's a completely useless, revolting, grifting, obese, thieving pile of excrement, and he's just persecuted.

To be continued....

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 08:36:50 AM
Same old same old then? Trawling through news feed videos to find a local murder, car chase, fire, kidnap. Goes on Amazon to buy a piece of electronc shit he doesn't need and hasn't a clue how to use; Spends an hour or two trying unsuccessfully to get said shit to work, before bending the ear of a poor customer service rep for three hours, who after having a breakdown, passes on the call to his supervisor, and leaves his job, sobbing that this wasn't what he signed up for.

Meanwhile Loathsome disgusting bastardâ,,¢ bends the supervisor's ear, who by now is on his third spliff and too mellow to care what Senda is banging on about, but thinks that he may have given Senda the basic information to make the shit work that if Senda had spent ten minutes reading in the instruction sheet would have known anyway.

On the big day, Senda eats his fill of half frozen chicken, pizza, cream cakes, cookies, more pizza and then the next two hours shitting all over the toilet floor before taking a photo of it, showing a few cans of cat food and defrosted pizzas still in their boxes, precariously balanced on the toilet seat, cistern and sink.

Settling down to a well deserved nap, Senda is satisfied his preperation for going live is beyond reproach, his professionalism and expertise only matched by the BBC's coverage of the UK Olympic Games in 2012.

Twenty minutes after the proposed broadcasting time, he wakes from his slumbers and farts loudly. Very loudly, enough to shake the foundations of the Hacienda Hovels, and cause several worried residents to call 911 and report an earthquake in the bay area.

His eager audience awaits, as Senda makes final adjstments to his shorts, making sure the skid marks won't show too much after the quite incredble dump he's just taken, that not only blocked his own loo, but the few redwood sized remnants of his rectum that did make it past the U bend have backed up the entiire sewer system covering SFO, Oakland, Santa Cruz, Sacramento, San Ramone and as far away as Fresno.

The 'On Air' sign goes on and he spends the next hour complaining about his shit not working, blocking anyone who asks a question, how poor he is, how much money he deserves to be given, how its everybody elses fault he's a completely useless, revolting, grifting, obese, thieving pile of excrement, and he's just persecuted.

To be continued....

It's as if you wrote the script yourself.  Do you have script writing credentials like Falkie does?

To be continued....
As I stated, Falkie is ready and his public anxiously awaits !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 07, 2017, 08:59:31 AM
It's as if you wrote the script yourself.  Do you have script writing credentials like Falkie does?

The quill and the parchment are never far from his side. One day he'll be told the parchment isn't for wiping his arse with. Meantime we can gloat at his complete ineptitude.

Lilith

To be continued....

Then proceeds to complain that nobody is posting questions, and his listeners are leaving in droves.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2017, 09:10:17 AM
Then proceeds to complain that nobody is posting questions, and his listeners are leaving in droves.

Yeah, but they're just haters, fools and trolls.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 09:15:41 AM
Yeah, but they're just haters, fools and trolls.

Well, yes, basically his entire fan base.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 04, 2017, 01:06:22 AM
The Master discusses his latest purchase, gives us a Ratty Patty update (SPOILER ALERT: a buffet was involved), and talks about doing his laundry this evening.

http://youtu.be/oeqObRgHw3s

You can get that EXACT iPad/iPhone charger -- albeit under a different brand name, but still -- for about $7 at Walgreens or any drugstore. Or, a nifty hack, you can find an old-school ballpoint pen with a spring in it, take out the spring and wrap it around the ends of your charger to keep them from getting frayed.

Ugh, I try so hard to stay away from these videos and this thread and I keep caving. Damn you, Procrastination.

And yes, my mind was BLOWN when I saw that walker video. Some poor person probably propped it outside their door for a few minutes, not knowing that someone would come along and yell "FREE WALKER, even though I DON'T NEED IT!" and snag it. Hell, even if it was by the trash or something, he could have -- GASP -- taken it to the Salvation Army or Goodwill for someone who truly needs one.

Same with the random onion. I laughed so hard at the "I found an onion downstairs."  Do you guys think he dumpster-dives and (for once) doesn't share those details?

On the upside, at least some stranger will find his lost tomato. Karma, courtesy of the produce section.

I'm done being a monthly "patron" of this channel. I'm sticking with my favorite creators on Patreon who are at least willing to DO THE WORK and set up a Patreon page. Hell, the YouTubers and podcasters there at least express GRATITUDE with exclusive content and private posts. The Sword & Scale podcast guy even sends monthly t-shirts and shot glasses and stuff.

/end rant

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2017, 09:10:17 AM

in the end there can be only one.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 07, 2017, 10:33:28 AM
You can get that EXACT iPad/iPhone charger -- albeit under a different brand name, but still -- for about $7 at Walgreens or any drugstore. Or, a nifty hack, you can find an old-school ballpoint pen with a spring in it, take out the spring and wrap it around the ends of your charger to keep them from getting frayed.

Ugh, I try so hard to stay away from these videos and this thread and I keep caving. Damn you, Procrastination.

And yes, my mind was BLOWN when I saw that walker video. Some poor person probably propped it outside their door for a few minutes, not knowing that someone would come along and yell "FREE WALKER, even though I DON'T NEED IT!" and snag it. Hell, even if it was by the trash or something, he could have -- GASP -- taken it to the Salvation Army or Goodwill for someone who truly needs one.

Same with the random onion. I laughed so hard at the "I found an onion downstairs."  Do you guys think he dumpster-dives and (for once) doesn't share those details?

On the upside, at least some stranger will find his lost tomato. Karma, courtesy of the produce section.

I'm done being a monthly "patron" of this channel. I'm sticking with my favorite creators on Patreon who are at least willing to DO THE WORK and set up a Patreon page. Hell, the YouTubers and podcasters there at least express GRATITUDE with exclusive content and private posts. The Sword & Scale podcast guy even sends monthly t-shirts and shot glasses and stuff.

/end rant

Norm

:Delete Falkie2013 program?  Y/N?

:Y

:Updating.....

:Request completed.

:

Quote from: WOTR on May 07, 2017, 01:15:18 PM
(Thank goodness.)  ;)

Surely you don't believe that Falkie is the only Falkie in all the Falkieverse do you?   :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 07, 2017, 01:57:21 PM
Surely you don't believe that Falkie is the only Falkie in all the Falkieverse do you?   :)

Sadly no. I doubt he's the only one on the same landing of his hovel verse.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 07, 2017, 01:57:21 PM
What would aliens conclude about mankind, if they abducted Falkie and took him with them as a specimen ?
Would he finally have found an audience that appreciates his talent ?
(finally obtaining a radio gig)
Would he wind up viewed by them as a God ?
(finding himself inundated with throngs of busty under age girls as an offering)
Would they simply return him to earth ?
(poor earth)
or
Would they put him out down ?
(feeling it was the only humane solution)

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 07, 2017, 02:39:24 PM
What would aliens conclude about mankind, if they abducted Falkie and took him with them as a specimen ?
(finding himself inundated with throngs of busty under age girls as an offering)
(poor earth)
or

You bring up a series of great questions that all the great theologians would ponder with much scrutiny.   I don't profess to be a great theologian but I might suggest they would go with the euthanasia answer.  They would probably use a shovel, both for the deed itself, then the cover-up after.  But like one of our greatest Bellgab theologians says..."I could be wrong."

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 07, 2017, 02:39:24 PM
(poor earth)
or

They would think Earth was underpopulated. Why else would so many cats have to share one pet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 07, 2017, 02:47:42 PM
They would think Earth was underpopulated. Why else would so many cats have to share one pet.

I like your thinking.

Free the Senda gene.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 07, 2017, 02:47:42 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 02:51:49 PM
I like your thinking.

Free the Senda gene.

What the hell kind of theologians are you guys anyway?  On the other hand, that is a great premise for a good horror movie. 

FallenSeraph

So I put on last night's live show as background noise while I code a million documents for work. He keeps wondering why no one's watching his live stream. Maybe it's because he does them on SATURDAY NIGHTS when people are out. He should do them on, like, Wednesdays or something when there's nothing on TV. 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼

Jackstar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 07, 2017, 03:05:50 PM
What the hell kind of theologians are you guys anyway?

Real ones, are capable of presenting identification. Note this.

I have not been following George much lately, but watched a YouTube and he mentioned the annual inspection is fast approaching and wondered if he has discussed his toilet and bathroom challenges he must be facing ?
Did he provide any tips on cleaning chemicals, equipment and labor force needed for the toilet, sink and tub ?
Has George provided before and after photos ?
(I had the idea with the clean liberals in Cali, health hazards such as Falkie's section 8 hovel would be deemed a hazard....hell, the prisons and mentally handicapped group homes have better standards)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 07, 2017, 02:44:55 PM
You bring up a series of great questions that all the great theologians would ponder with much scrutiny.   I don't profess to be a great theologian but I might suggest they would go with the euthanasia answer.  They would probably use a shovel, both for the deed itself, then the cover-up after.  But like one of our greatest Bellgab theologians says..."I could be wrong."

i'm thinking the cattle mutilation machine would come into play....