• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

That twat wasn't me Dynamo, just in case you were wondering.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:50:29 AM
I think DH would be far more comfortable on the air, if she didn't feel the need to censor herself, cuz secrets?

You are correct. But if I tell all my secrets, I don’t get any more secrets. Most of them come out eventually when it is safe for them to do so and they have been connected to other secrets.

It’s a pain but it is for a good reason.

Lilith

Who could possibly believe that Heather gives a darn what her handlers say, in the long term?

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:54:41 AM
That twat wasn't me Dynamo, just in case you were wondering.

I didn’t for one second think it was you Brig.

I think (hope!) you enjoy the show!

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 23, 2019, 08:58:24 AM
You are correct. But if I tell all my secrets, I don’t get any more secrets. Most of them come out eventually when it is safe for them to do so and they have been connected to other secrets.

It’s a pain but it is for a good reason.

Believe me, I get it.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 23, 2019, 08:59:19 AM
I didn’t for one second think it was you Brig.

I think (hope!) you enjoy the show!

I'm enjoying it, except for the aliens part.  I will probably listen to the Heather part, more than once.

Lilith

I love it that Dave Darin is chiming in on this.

Lilith

Yup 63-64 suscribers there near the end.  600 listeners seems like a stretched max IMO, but ok.

Lilith

Dave, HONESTLY, do you want Heather to LIE?  Don't you know that Art taught Heather never to lie?  My God, My GOD!

Lilith

Oh c'mon Gwen, The Meltdowns were the only worthwhile shows Heather ever did.  They were her best work, by far.

Lilith

Don't forget about:

#TheGuitar

Lilith

Exactly Gwen.  Heather was NOTHING like Art.  Art did Politics in addition to Paranormal, and he rescheduled guests in order to do open lines for dramatic current events.

Lilith

Well Gosh, Nobody ever gave Lasha the respect she thought she deserved, for the dragon she thinks she is.

Lilith

It's true.  No matter if Art likes it or not, CoastToCoast is his #Legacy.

Lilith

When Heather went on her own, her fans and suscribers quickly became a bunch of emotionally needy, sad case, cat ladies and needy older men.  IMO.

Lilith

I admit, the involvement of Heather in his life, DID diminish his memory. compared to how it would have been had she never been involved in his life at all.  IMO.

#sad

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 09:06:01 AM
I love it that Dave Darin is chiming in on this.

i too enjoy his perspective , but i wish he was a bit more familiar with the details.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 23, 2019, 12:58:58 PM
i too enjoy his perspective , but i wish he was a bit more familiar with the details.

The subject is huge, so many intricacies .... I tried to give him the details. He has said he doesn’t want to listen to her anymore, but I am trying to find a full file of the Kolby Schrodinger ep of 13th December for him to listen to.

I think if she comes back he will listen to a few of them to get an idea.

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 23, 2019, 03:42:15 PM
The subject is huge, so many intricacies .... I tried to give him the details. He has said he doesn’t want to listen to her anymore, but I am trying to find a full file of the Kolby Schrodinger ep of 13th December for him to listen to.

I think if she comes back he will listen to a few of them to get an idea.

i think you did a good job of filling him in, DH. i like Dave, a very rational and down to earth type. Gwen did pretty well for her first time as well.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 23, 2019, 03:48:05 PM
i think you did a good job of filling him in, DH. i like Dave, a very rational and down to earth type. Gwen did pretty well for her first time as well.

Cheers Groyp. Yeah I like Dave as well .. he’s unfettered by ego and just loves what he is doing. His rants are fun and he’s open to hearing about all kinds of things.

I thought Gwen was amazing - she is one to watch if she decides to carry on doing this type of thing.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 09:16:56 AM
Dave, HONESTLY, do you want Heather to LIE?  Don't you know that Art taught Heather never to lie?  My God, My GOD!

Why don't you just pick on Erinn, you two seem a fine match.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 24, 2019, 06:27:06 AM
Cheers Groyp. Yeah I like Dave as well .. he’s unfettered by ego and just loves what he is doing. His rants are fun and he’s open to hearing about all kinds of things.

I thought Gwen was amazing - she is one to watch if she decides to carry on doing this type of thing.

You can't build an entire streaming gossip empire on Heather's back, or can you?

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 24, 2019, 09:45:31 AM
You can't build an entire streaming gossip empire on Heather's back, or can you?

I doubt it, but one must may hay while the sun shines.

AZZERAE

Hay rake fluffy then, she's earned it.

Spookcat

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 24, 2019, 11:01:28 AM

Yes, that was one of her logos where she stole artwork.

She's only going to be four days a week now, allegedly.

whoozit

Quote from: Spookcat on June 24, 2019, 10:27:31 PM

She's only going to be four days a week year to now, allegedly.
FIFY

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 24, 2019, 10:27:31 PM

She's only going to be four days a week now, allegedly.

Yes, sadly Dells Alienware LOGO

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 23, 2019, 08:58:24 AM
You are correct. But if I tell all my secrets, I don’t get any more secrets...
Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:59:35 AM
Believe me, I get it.  :)

O.K. Fine. I release both of you from your sworn secrecy, and you are free to publish all of the dirty gossip that I have sent each of you. I was unaware how taxing it must be to live with the burden that my PM's must have placed on you...

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on July 01, 2019, 12:14:24 AM
O.K. Fine. I release both of you from your sworn secrecy, and you are free to publish all of the dirty gossip that I have sent each of you. I was unaware how taxing it must be to live with the burden that my PM's must have placed on you...
I had to go to confession after I read your PMs and I am not even Catholic.