• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Notre Dame is Burning

Started by Kidnostad3, April 15, 2019, 01:11:10 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on April 15, 2019, 06:36:00 PM
Right now I think their is a hidden war between the Catholic Church and the Illuminati.  Both have ignorance within in their membership along with Satanic conduct.

Undeclared Anglo-German war raging inside the G7

[attachment=1]

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2019, 06:36:31 PM
I never did get the attraction to Catholicism (unless it is buying indulgences and forgiveness...)

Dunno.   Maybe because you can use this line then?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/0ba59489-a71f-480c-9f02-fb57d4efe1a6

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2019, 06:36:31 PM
I never did get the attraction to Catholicism (unless it is buying indulgences and forgiveness...)

Anyhow, one more for R.G. I don't think that I had seen this particular picture of the jackass before. (Or if I had, it was cropped to remove his wife.)

bless you, my friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 01:50:03 PM
[attachment=1,msg1322092]

Even fire can’t eliminate the evil of the Catholic chuch. It’s just that strong.

Stellar

I don't know!

But this cryptic message is for the Pope.

https://frenchvoynich.wordpress.com/

Stellar

People must realize this event does have religious overtones, your soul is in your heart not something laden down with  matter.

Yes I know but it sickens me to see so much grief over a structure when the real pain is at the feet of some the clergy's vile actions over the centuries.

The 7 churches of mammon is rejected and its plight was foretold!

True some Saints exist and good Priests too!

Trumps quotes:

Quote from: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I've been in communication with France. They're having a terrible, terrible fire that you probably saw -- some of you have heard, some of you have not because you've been here -- but [b]I will tell you the fire they're having at the Notre Dame cathedral is something like few people have witnessed[/b]. When we left, we had a whole group of your great representatives, and when we left [Air Force One] it was burning at a level that you rarely see a fire burn. [b]It is one of the great treasures of the world[/b], the greatest arts in the world. If you think about it, it might be greater than almost any museum in the world and it is burning very badly. It looks like it is burning to the ground. So, so, that puts a damper on what we're about to say, to be honest, because that is beyond countries, it is beyond anything. That is part of our growing up, it is a part of our culture, it is part of our lives. That is a truly great cathedral, and I've been there, and I've seen it, and there is no cathedral, I think, like it. It is a terrible scene.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/15/trump_on_notre_dame_one_of_the_greatest_treasures_in_the_world_is_burning_to_the_ground.html

The Western U>S. burns every Summer what about that, people dead?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2019, 06:27:01 PM
Yes, obviously. You alone hold the trooth and the others are morons.  ::)

I don't remember talking to you.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 02:17:06 PM
Which channels are reporting that it might be Satanism? I wanna bookmark those channels.
Just the one in your head, bro.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on April 15, 2019, 02:51:05 PM

"Tommee, how do you think this fire will impact the football program?"
LOL.  Best JORCHism comment this year.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on April 15, 2019, 02:51:32 PM
I'm glad the corrupt Catholic Church got burned. It's God's way of saying, "stop lying about money."
And then this fuck chimes in.  How you been?

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on April 15, 2019, 06:36:00 PM
@Jackstar

I was baptized a Catholic, but I hate the whole confession bull-shit and idolizing Mother Mary.

What I feel is right is the actions and sayings of Jesus you don't need to go to Church and no man knows your soul like Jesus.

The saying goes, "Does the Pope shit in the woods".  I never understood this quote!
My quote is, "The world is full of Judgement yet Heaven is of forgiveness".

Right now I think their is a hidden war between the Catholic Church and the Illuminati.  Both have ignorance within in their membership along with Satanic conduct.
Have you ever been contacted by the 'recruiters' fm Opus Dei? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2019, 07:54:27 PM
Looks like Jacques de Molay to me.

Lame response, as usual. He does look like he’s dressed like someone from the middle East though.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2019, 09:48:46 PM
Lame response, as usual. He does look like he’s dressed like someone from the middle East though.

Haji?  Fez?  'stafa?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2019, 09:48:46 PM

Sure, that's exactly what a jihadi terrorist bent on arson would wear so he wouldn't stand out in a Catholic church.   Good catch.  Could it possibly be a nun in habit?  Nah, that would be too uninteresting. 

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1118545044514988033

Desperate narrative shifts have rarely been so desperate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2019, 12:06:40 PM

Sure, that's exactly what a jihadi terrorist bent on arson would wear so he wouldn't stand out in a Catholic church.   Good catch.  Could it possibly be a nun in habit?  Nah, that would be too uninteresting.

You’re the expert at uninteresting.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2019, 07:53:43 PM
You’re the expert at uninteresting.

Just keep humping that football, Princess.  It's really working for you.