• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:59:01 PM
He is still not taking care of his paws either.   11:33    Look at the infection and grime in his ring finger.   
It's crazy.   He can't keep doing that or eventually something wicked that way will come and he's gonna lose his dick beater.

Just a wild guess but is it this?:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/impetigo/symptoms-causes/syc-20352352

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:01:21 PM
So he's just bunging the stuff back in their boxes?  Won't the Kathy roaches get in there that way?

I hope he at least puts em in the fridge, or in some tins.  That said, he has that collection of cookie jars, so yeah, I can see the cookies, sitting out in the kitchen, in ceramic cookie jars, collecting roaches, as a real possibility.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 10:01:46 PM
Just a wild guess but is it this?:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/impetigo/symptoms-causes/syc-20352352

Could be Doc.  You would know better than me.............    I just don't want the dude to get sepsis and end up with a stump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:07:47 PM
Could be Doc.  You would know better than me.............    I just don't want the dude to get sepsis and end up with a stump.

I didn’t want to look and get grossed out. It’s normally a childhood disease but Falkie is an adult child, right?

I made it through the whole thing.  Well worth it. 

On Ellgab, I see there are rumors that they are selling Prius #5?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:09:43 PM
I made it through the whole thing.  Well worth it. 

On Ellgab, I see there are rumors that they are selling Prius #5?

Yes, George is planning to sell Prius #4 in March, then purchase another Prius.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 10:09:31 PM
I didn’t want to look and get grossed out. It’s normally a childhood disease but Falkie is an adult child, right?

Bah.  Take 3:08 and put it into one of those 10 hour youtube loop videos.
You will never be grossed out again after that................

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 10:11:24 PM
Yes, George is planning to sell Prius #4 in March, then purchase another Prius.

So you don't count the 24 hour Prius as Prius #4?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:12:05 PM

Hey! I’m eatin’ here! >:( :P

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:12:05 PM

There is an eternal loop available on VLC media player...

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 10:14:32 PM

I suppose I should...

In any event. I guess the current Prius has to go after he gnarled the fender liner off and threw it into the rubbish out front of that Dunkin Donuts. 

"I don't know what the hell this thing is"    Well off to the Food Maxx.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:18:20 PM
In any event. I guess the current Prius has to go after he gnarled the fender liner off and threw it into the rubbish out front of that Dunkin Donuts. 

"I don't know what the hell this thing is"    Well off to the Food Maxx.

I wondered at the time, why he didn't take it home, to put in one of his recycling boxes, at least until he found out what it was.

I guess if that is the last Senda video due to lack of funds, he went out strong.  It would suck if the last one ever was a haul video showing him
pulling out a can of Hormel ickiness.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:22:31 PM
I guess if that is the last Senda video due to lack of funds, he went out strong.  It would suck if the last one ever was a haul video showing him
pulling out a can of Hormel ickiness.

I think he forgot all about the internet going dark thing.  Dunno.

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 10:22:10 PM
I wondered at the time, why he didn't take it home, to put in one of his recycling boxes, at least until he found out what it was.

Well in Michigan that type of attitude is known as P.O.R  for Press on Regardless

Mute the sound at the beginning to kill the horrible intro music and then enjoy the rest.   G & K just had to P.O.R. to get
to Dunkin Donuts and Food Maxx. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0wlUuARNw

I was in a horrible mood all night, which is rare for me.   George has put me right again.  Thanks Senda!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 10:28:24 PM
I was in a horrible mood all night, which is rare for me.   George has put me right again.  Thanks Senda!

Praise MV!   ;D

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 10:05:16 PM
I hope he at least puts em in the fridge, or in some tins.

You don't seriously believe that all that candy is going to survive for 30 minutes after the video, do you?

Maybe 15 minutes considering that Kathy is there and he doesn't want to share any of "his" goodies.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 10:34:07 PM
You don't seriously believe that all that candy is going to survive for 30 minutes after the video, do you?

Maybe 15 minutes considering that Kathy is there and he doesn't want to share any of "his" goodies.

Ha!  Gotta give that old Pancreas some work to do now and again.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 10:34:07 PM

I know George would never admit it, but I'm pretty sure he's diabetic.

weeberwubber

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 07:16:00 PM
Let's pick something visible in that photograph, and each of us sends him a DM asking him something about it.  Ask him to describe a feature on it and when he does, say oh that is a very rare collectable gear.  Did you know that George?  It's worth maybe 600-700 dollars to a collector.  Just one person spills the beans, the others be evasive and just try to get him to reveal the special feature.  Anyone in besides me?  I can be the bean spiller and once it is set up you guys chime in as the sleazy operators trying to fuck him out of his valuable collector's gear.

Crowdsource trolling. Excellent. He deserves it just for buying 3 square trade warranties.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzr6Z8MhhE0

George thinks he has three days of grace for his internet service.  People were asking him why its still on.  He still hasn't found his wallet with all his credit cards, and gift cards etc in it.

At the beginning of the last third of the vid, I think George goes through his first bag of groceries, then I think the second bag might be cans and boxes of things from the free food bank, because he says, it's something for free to eat, didn't cost any money, or something like that, and the bag of Kettle Corn, he says Oh, I didn't see that, I'll give it to Kathy.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZcgF8arQ0

Poor George.  Every day he seems to have someone who tries to send donations to the wrong paypal address, and he keeps having to repeat it.

#sad

Also, George attempts a mobile unboxing from the passenger seat.

chefist

Quote from: brig on February 12, 2019, 08:15:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZcgF8arQ0

Poor George.  Every day he seems to have someone who tries to send donations to the wrong paypal address, and he keeps having to repeat it.

#sad

Also, George attempts a mobile unboxing from the passenger seat.

Ha...he still falls for that one.  ;D

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2019, 09:51:59 PM
His neck is definitely more jowly or flabby or hideous or whatever. 

I wonder if that is the Finno-Kraut's angle here?

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 12, 2019, 06:43:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0uPP1MYKY

Please help George keep his electric turned on.

George is not a scam artist.

Falkie says he hasn’t paid his electric bill since last year & was waiting for a call back from his electric company to set up a payment plan.

Do they not automatically set up payment plans in California? Here, in Oklahoma, our electric company sends us a bill each month and we pay it before it is due. Is there some other sort of payment plan they use on the West Coast?

Also, his wallet is still missing, even after Patty cleaned out the Prius looking for it. If I was Patty, and found the wallet in Kathy’s car, I would be tempted to hold on to it for a good long while & give that old piece of leather a vacation from having to be so close to Falkie’s ass.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL96uSA5-pw

Unfortunately, again today, somebody tried to donate to George and apparently got the paypal address wrong.

George got three days grace on his internet, and this is day two.

George unboxes a gift he says is from his sister, but it says its from his niece in his caption.

He corrected himself, that it was from his niece, in an added segment, at the end of his video.

Quote from: LadyFish on February 12, 2019, 10:09:38 PM
give that old piece of leather a vacation from having to be so close to Falkie’s penis.

Fixed it for Kathy's use.  Patty's too, if rumours are accurate.