• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

turning one

Started by DietCoke, October 08, 2012, 08:07:56 PM

DietCoke

my son is about to turn one year old on the 16th. its crazy how time flies. it seems like it has been forever since he was born, but like i said it also feels like was yesterday. i'm not sure how many of you have children of your own but i imagine most of you can relate in some way wishing that your children would not grow up. i dont know, im very excited for his future and teaching him things but i feel sometimes that i wish that he was just a baby forever.

happy birthday isaac.

as im here writing this, i realized that at the end of this month that my account here will be a year old. i know for most of you that isn't very long but i thought it was kind of funny after writing this.

so how many of you have children of your own? and have you felt similar things? im not ashamed to admit that it sometimes makes me tear up thinking about him growing up. maybe i'm just strange. let me know.

MV/Liberace!

my wife and i had a baby about three weeks ago.  i'm looking forward to her hitting your baby's age.  they're a lot of fun at that time.

it's amazing how quickly those three weeks went.

i know everyone thinks their kid is the cutest thing ever, and i'm no exception.  she's got a full head of jet black hair under that flower thing she's wearing, haha.

ChewMouse

Quote from: MV on October 08, 2012, 11:11:03 PM
my wife and i had a baby about three weeks ago
She is absolutely perfect. She seems older than three weeks!

Your wife must be gorgeous.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ChewMouse on October 08, 2012, 11:17:54 PM
She is absolutely perfect.
thanks!

Your wife must be gorgeous.

she better be, because otherwise, with my DNA, jasmine is in trouble.

[attach=1]

HorrorRetro

She is adorable and very alert for her age.  :)  Have fun with the babies.  They grow up far too soon.  My daughter just turned 25, and I can't figure out how that happened.  :-[