• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

FortRock

I would start waiting for the announcement for anytime after the 23rd or my gut is telling me the 26th of April. Here are my reasons:

1. Mercury is in retrograde until the 23rd, no major announcement would be made then astrologically!

2. Lent ends on Easter the 24th, I've explained the Philippino issue here!

3. The 25th is Easter Monday Holiday, it is not a business workday in the Phillipines!

4. There is a fly in my logic IF Art makes this announcement on Pahrump soil! Then only the 23rd, or item #1 would apply then.

I'm now in communication with my OTHER master in the Paranormal Research world, Whitley Strieber! Whitley has written me that he plans to converse with Art soon on this whole issue. As you all know, I'm a reporter for www.unknowncountry.com. Whitley has been strangely quiet on the whole Art Bell quits Coast issue until today! He emailed me totally out of the blue! He potientially may be monitoring Coast Gab too!

Anyone else want to put money on Fort Rock having a facebook account with the name "Arthur W. Bell III" on it?

b_dubb

all your thread are belong to us

*** thread esplodes ***

KERPOOOWWWWWWW

and don't post a MacGruber esplosion montage

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Fort Rock on April 07, 2011, 02:46:52 PM
I would start waiting for the announcement for anytime after the 23rd or my gut is telling me the 26th of April. Here are my reasons:

1. Mercury is in retrograde until the 23rd, no major announcement would be made then astrologically!

3. The 25th is Easter Monday Holiday, it is not a business workday in the Phillipines!

4. There is a fly in my logic IF Art makes this announcement on Pahrump soil! Then only the 23rd, or item #1 would apply then.

I'm now in communication with my OTHER master in the Paranormal Research world, Whitley Strieber! Whitley has written me that he plans to converse with Art soon on this whole issue. As you all know, I'm a reporter for www.unknowncountry.com. Whitley has been strangely quiet on the whole Art Bell quits Coast issue until today! He emailed me totally out of the blue! He potientially may be monitoring Coast Gab too!
may we please see a screen shot of the email from whitley?

onan

Really, astrology?

There are many times I refrain from responding to posts that I find irritating. But you gotta be kidding. You want to enhance your credibility with astrology. Tell me did you rub your lucky rabbits foot before posting?

And yeah a screeenie of whitley's would be interesting.

JustOneFix

5. You are as full of shit as a Christmas Goose and you get some sort of perverted thrill out of stringing along a group of die hard Art Bell fans.  In my line of work I have to be able to tell when people are laying a line on me, my life depends on it. That ability to seperate fact from fiction comes in handy off the clock too.

I will add a disclaimer- If by some finite chance I'm wrong and you're right about all this, I will issue a public apology here on the forum.

FortRock

PEOPLE, PEOPLE:

Your making it very hard to remain civil on this site! I report to two sources who are asking me to share information with others as part of this larger project. I have not been given permission by those I report to, to allow independent verification of information I share! That would involve sharing of email addresses, phone numbers, and a private back-channel email address used by Whitley Strieber to contact his volunteer reporters for www.unknowncountry.com. Furthermore there is ample evidence from the "Arthur W. Bell III" Facebook Page, that this is a legitimate site! I will report back to you when I have further information. I am operating at this site with one arm tied behind my back on sources! PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Lunger

Quote from: Fly By Night on April 06, 2011, 08:01:20 PM
I wish we could find Georgie's ex-wife. I bet she could tell us some stories that would make us laugh/vomit.

I understand that Lisa Lyons is one of his ex's.  I don't know if it is true or not.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Fort Rock on April 07, 2011, 07:25:09 PM
Furthermore there is ample evidence from the "Arthur W. Bell III" Facebook Page, that this is a legitimate site!

Absolutely!  It's just as legitimate as the Facebook pages for Santa Claus,The Easter Bunny and Elvis. It's really them.

Fly By Night

The damn Art Bell Facebook is as real as Pam Anderson's Ti...nevermind. I'm just going sit here and laugh. That's all there is left to do- laugh

Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away'

anagrammy

Lisa Lyons IS George Noory's ex and I'm his current girlfriend.  I am a Premiere mole and have infiltrated the opposition here at CoastGab.  Since Fort Rock has blown his cover and his credibility by failing his primary mission of submission to spellcheck, they asked me to assume the mantle.  I will now be pipelining you direct information which I obtain, ahem, from Georgie who talks in his sleep. 

(Since this thread is now competing with General Hospital for soap opera-ness, I thought I'd give it a wham-bang lead in for some mild but actually factual information). 

I call your attention to the fact that earlier on this very thread, Lisa Lyons scolded a CoastGabbie who told here GNS by saying, "It's not right to denigrate the show because your favorite host has left." 

This statement (January?) must be carefully compared with one aldousburbank's streamlink (no, I will NOT call it 'Coast Insider') membership cancellation letter in which he describes our beloved Mr. Noory as an "abomination."  Did she scold him? No.  Instead, she writes him three months later and asks for details.

I must submit this as a representation of a change in tone from said producer and an observation which offers comfort to the enemy, which is us.

Beck's gone and remember how they just Luh-Luh-LOVED him when they put him on?  And I remember him saying, "This won't last long, I'm a rodeo clown and TV is a fickle business."  His only accurate prediction.

Anyway, the economy is not recovering fast enough and the cult of the TV anchor personality is dying (Couric is going), all because of dropping ratings.  People's bullshitometers are in fine gear, thanks to the constant honing by our government. 

Noory's head is on the block, is my conclusion.

Anagrammy

PS.  I almost choked on the damn popcorn.  This thread is FUNNY!

ADG12311990

Quote from: Fort Rock on April 07, 2011, 07:25:09 PM
PEOPLE, PEOPLE:

Your making it very hard to remain civil on this site! I report to two sources who are asking me to share information with others as part of this larger project. I have not been given permission by those I report to, to allow independent verification of information I share! That would involve sharing of email addresses, phone numbers, and a private back-channel email address used by Whitley Strieber to contact his volunteer reporters for www.unknowncountry.com. Furthermore there is ample evidence from the "Arthur W. Bell III" Facebook Page, that this is a legitimate site! I will report back to you when I have further information. I am operating at this site with one arm tied behind my back on sources! PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

I'll admit, I've been lurking around here since my first post in December. (I'm a High School senior, and to be fair, graduation comes before message boards, no matter how much I like the conversation) But, Mr. Fort Rock really brought me back.

I was extremely tempted to throw together a little tutorial on how to black out names and such on a screenshot, using MS paint. Then I decided, why even try, he won't do it. He'll just try to find a way to avoid it, and keep spouting non sense (Which a few times, I was inclined to believe)

*Forgive me if I seem like I'm not making much sense, I've been keeping weird sleep hours, and my contact from my school's junior class won't shut up.*

haloedorchid

Quote from: Fort Rock on April 07, 2011, 07:25:09 PMI have not been given permission by those I report to, to allow independent verification of information I share! That would involve sharing of email addresses, phone numbers, and a private back-channel email address used by Whitley Strieber to contact his volunteer reporters for www.unknowncountry.com
Then why not send it to one person, like Michael V? He could verify if it's legitimate, without divulging the information publicly.

Also, you can't reveal your sources, but it's a-OK to air their secrets? Do they know you're going on a public forum and blasting all this for the world to see?

Quote from: haloedorchid on April 07, 2011, 09:47:02 PM
Then why not send it to one person, like Michael V? He could verify if it's legitimate, without divulging the information publicly.

Also, you can't reveal your sources, but it's a-OK to air their secrets? Do they know you're going on a public forum and blasting all this for the world to see?

Spreading this information is part of his mission. Offering proof of it, apparently, is not. 

Nevertheless,  the Desert scorpion army is assembling!!!

haloedorchid

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on April 07, 2011, 10:24:28 PM
Spreading this information is part of his mission. Offering proof of it, apparently, is not. 

Nevertheless,  the Desert scorpion army is assembling!!!

I'm wondering how long this charade will continue...

If you recall, Fort Rock, in March you posted that Art would make an announcement that month. Nada. Tick tock.

Bosco

I might be in the minority here but I am a Fort Rock believer.

In my opinion he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. You can either believe him or not believe him,simple as that.

When Art Bell returns to the airwaves Fort Rock will be vindicated.

After all, having Art return to the airwaves is what we all want isn't it ?

FortRock

INTERESTING ANAGRAMMY!:

Perhaps you've come to a very interesting conclusion which would in a certain logic, verify the "Arthur W. Bell III" Facebook page, AND provide us with a solution to the mystery. The solution would tend to fly in the face of what I've been told by my Portland Source, and the KDWN people from Vegas, BUT who gives a rat's tush at this point! Has the Scorpion Army ALREADY struck their target with glee, and George Noory ALREADY has been fired? That would provide an excellent explaination of George Knapp and Ian Punnett being Friends on the Facebook Page! Is the late April announcement a declaration of a return as Coast Host. Could this period from resignation to this point in time be a contractual hold-out? Perhaps like our favorite MLB, NFL, and NBA players, Art held out for what he wanted, like no call-screeners, etc., ie. total control of the program as HE sees fit? Anagrammy, your smarter than the average bear here! Frankly I'm tired of being asked to dribble out information, but given no authority to verify sources!

Quote from: Bosco on April 07, 2011, 10:37:51 PM
I might be in the minority here but I am a Fort Rock believer.

In my opinion he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. You can either believe him or not believe him,simple as that.

I have reached a state of enlightenment on this topic, where I neither believe nor disbelieve.

Nevertheless, certain factoids ring false, such as Airyn creating a Facebook page but not friending her own husband?  Who does that?  :o

Concerning the idea that Filipinos will not announce new business transactions during Lent, I asked one of my contacts in the Philippines, and I got this response:

QuoteI'm not so sure about the bit about new business projects during Lent... I've never really heard about that. Although as for meetings or activities, we tend to schedule them after Lent since most of the country is on vacation mode. There are no work/classes from Holy Thursday to Easter Sunday. Most businesses are closed during that period especially Black Saturday. I'll ask around if that is true but that's news to me...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bosco on April 07, 2011, 10:37:51 PM
In my opinion he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.
this is quite accurate.  fort rock doesn't have to.  however, the inverse is also true; we don't have to buy any of it until he establishes some modicum of credibility in the course of asking us to believe.  thus far, he's provided nothing despite the FACT that it would be retardedly easy to do so.  since it is fort rock who volunteered such grandiose assertions, i believe the onus is on him to establish credibility.  i don't think it's our burden to disprove the veracity of his claims.  if i told you an alien raped my face last night for 6 sweaty hours, wouldn't it be ridiculous if i countered your incredulity by demanding you prove i'm lying?

not necessarily.  if art returns, it simply means art returned.  what it doesn't inherently mean is that fort rock had advance information about anything.  if he would provide some proof of something... ANYTHING... then that alone would vindicate him with or without art's return.  we're not asking him to be correct in what he predicts.  we're simply asking him to establish good faith.  when cornered, the shucking and jiving begins like clockwork.  this is a very simple situation, as i see it.

of course that's what we want... and i think the hopes of this forum's users are being taken advantage of.  i just wish i could wrap my mind around the "why" of it all.

MV/Liberace!

by the way, fort rock... what specifically have you done for UnknownCountry.com?  are there any specific works you can point us toward?  i wasn't able to find any relationship between that website and you whatsoever.

edit:  perhaps a scan of a pay-stub from UnknownCountry.com?  if you're a reporter for them, they must SURELY pay you for your work. 

you can easily redact any personal/sensitive information from the scan.  i'll be happy to explain how if interested. 

anagrammy

Has anyone else noticed the increase in the amount of preaching on Coast?  The other night we had to endure a full-bore Jesus-Died-For-Our-Sins and Why-We-Need-A-Redeemer, and tonight we have the explanation of the cosmos through the majesty and Love of Our Creator. 

How could the producer allow such a jump in religion over paranormal and science?  Some here have commented on the spike of End Days and Bible Revelation shows.  This programming direction has an apocalyptic ring to me--last days for George Noory.  It seems to me another clue pointing to a person trying to establish a legacy other than being a good host, i.e., "I may have been a lousy host, but I am a very spiritual person."  In fact, he described himself exactly that way only last week (without the lousy host part).  And who asks a caller to repeat THREE times that George Noory is the best host in the nation, "maybe the world."  An insecure man, that's who.

Such deepening signs of insecurity accompanied by degenerating mental capacity and performance, all documented in this forum, tell me this guy has had a humbling experience recently and is trying to establish a positive image somehow with the time he has left.

I wish him the best and hope he finds a wonderful future...he has hurt only himself,  as the bumper music tonight said:

(A cutter singing)

"Everyone I know leaves
in the end...
You can have it all
My empire of dirt
You can have it all
in the end...in the end..."

Yep, he took the show that owned the night and turned it into an empire of dirt. 

Anagrammy

lasertron

Quote from: Fly By Night on April 06, 2011, 08:01:20 PM
I wish we could find Georgie's ex-wife. I bet she could tell us some stories that would make us laugh/vomit.

I have a friend who worked with Noory in saint louis who told me he had some great Noory Stories to share. Next time he and I hang out I'll share them here--I love having some gossip to spread.

Quote from: anagrammy on April 08, 2011, 01:12:35 AM
Has anyone else noticed the increase in the amount of preaching on Coast?  The other night we had to endure a full-bore Jesus-Died-For-Our-Sins and Why-We-Need-A-Redeemer, and tonight we have the explanation of the cosmos through the majesty and Love of Our Creator. 

Anagrammy

OMG!  They're going to fire George Noory and replace him with Glenn Beck!

MV/Liberace!

We have never heard of this individual and he is not associated with Unknowncountry and never has been.

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, CoastGab.com <admin@coastgab.com> wrote:

Subject: Mr. Strieber, does ***************************** work for you?
To: comments@unknowncountry.com
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 11:25 PM

- Hide quoted text -

Hi.  I run an Art Bell fan forum at CoastGab.com.  A couple of brief questions, if i may:

A CoastGab user named ***************** has recently made some bold claims of "insider information" regarding a purportedly imminent return to radio by Art Bell.  Mr. ************ routinely claims to be a reporter for UnknownCountry.  He also claims currently to be in contact with Mr. Strieber. 

I would like to know if Mr. *********** has any credibility at all.  Could you please verify that Mr. ************ is a reporter for UnknownCountry?  Also, could you verify that Mr. ************* is currently in email contact with Mr. Strieber as he claims?  If you tell me Mr. Strieber has never heard of *********************, it would go a long way toward confirming our suspicions.

This is one of his MANY posts claiming an association with Mr. Strieber and/or UnknownCountry:
http://www.coastgab.com/index.php/topic,2136.msg37759.html#msg37759

Thanks,
Michael Vandeven

Weirdoradio

Looks like Michael got himself a pretty big troll net to catch his prey in.
Can't wait to see how this one goes down.

I also have insider information but only will divulge it when Pluto and the moon are in line during the 4th quadrant of the lunar calendar.

jinwicked

This thread is very intimidating. So I was browsing Facebook this morning,

and I stop and say wait a minute, I recognize that photo...

is he searching for more insider information there? He must have some good connec...

oh.

Edit: Removed personal information, but dude slaps his photo and name all over the Internet.

haloedorchid

Quote from: jinwicked on April 08, 2011, 07:46:05 AM

is he searching for more insider information there?
Yes. This.

Fort Rock: Why bother asking Art if he will be returning if you've already confirmed it with your Portland sources? You don't seem too sure there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jinwicked on April 08, 2011, 07:46:05 AM
is he searching for more insider information there? He must have some good connec...

oh.
haha