• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: El Kragen on December 24, 2011, 12:25:31 PM
George: That would be horrible!

George: I mean how'd ya like to be the parent there. You get a kid a jack-in-the-box it pulls him in the box and you never see him again!

WHAT!
This is awesome...

stevesh

Quote from: El Kragen on December 24, 2011, 12:25:31 PM

George: I mean how'd ya like to be the parent there. You get a kid a jack-in-the-box it pulls him in the [/b]box and you never see him again!

That's stupidly creepy even for Noory.

One thing, though. A few months ago, Noory was telling one of his stories, about visiting relatives in the Boston area who lived above a furniture store. The store caught fire and everyone got out OK, but in telling the story, Noory said something like "my parents, my sister, my brother and me". That's the only time in all the years I've been listening to the guy where he mentioned having a brother, so maybe some kind of childhood tragedy is part of his past. Probably wasn't a jack-in-the-box that got the kid, though.

Morgus

Quote from: valdez on December 24, 2011, 05:54:35 AMDuring open lines George said he could get a PhD with all the knowledge he's gotten over the years doing the show. 
Strange with all that knowledge, Noory never demonstrates it.
When he has a guest that has been on before he asks all the same old questions again, like he didn't learn one thing from the last time...  8)

b_dubb

a PhD in something stupid like say ... Popular Culture. nothing that would require ... say ... REAL KNOWLEDGE

Quote from: Sardondi on December 24, 2011, 12:11:46 PM
... Of course, I guess George feels like it is his show now, and he shouldn't have to keep kow-towing to Art Bell. Except that he should at least occasionally mention the fact that he, a mid-level regional radio host...

... what would a low-level radio host be like?

b_dubb

The most realistic way to end the nooron's coast career is to write the FDA, the AMA that Nooron is giving medical advice. If you hear him tell someone to forego treatment for tumeric/whatever then report it. of course thisight also shut down coast altogether

McPhallus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 24, 2011, 04:44:52 PM

... what would a low-level radio host be like?

Probably local morning radio guys (i.e., non-syndicated), who host cookie-cutter shows full of lame callers and crappy promotions.  Radio is so dead.

Quote from: b_dubb on December 24, 2011, 05:28:27 PM
The most realistic way to end the nooron's coast career is to write the FDA, the AMA that Nooron is giving medical advice. If you hear him tell someone to forego treatment for tumeric/whatever then report it. of course thisight also shut down coast altogether
I bet he rubs the end of his dong in tumeric. Probably reminds him of the 70s.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on December 24, 2011, 08:37:28 AM
Did you hear the archangel Michael piece in comparison to what it was a few years ago.  Either he found a new presentation of it or it was remixed.

A Noory remix? Huh?
I suppose if it was ok for Salt-n-Peppa, it oughta be alright for Noory too.

Quote from: McPhallus on December 24, 2011, 05:29:06 PM
Probably local morning radio guys (i.e., non-syndicated), who host cookie-cutter shows full of lame callers and crappy promotions.  Radio is so dead.

I live in a big market area so maybe we mostly get the better morning guys, but I'll take some smartasses making prank calls, reading funny news items, and playing the occasional record over George Noory anytime (Ian Punnett with his breath taking arrogance and cringe inducing humor mostly just pisses me off too for that matter).
Heck, I'd take a drunk puking on my car at a stop light on the way to work over either of them.

aldousburbank

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on December 24, 2011, 11:09:57 AM
I believe Noory shaves his balls and jacks off with a shopvac for penile enhancement. Prick  >:(

This has to be one of my favorite, most heartwarming posts of all time.  :D
Merry Christmas to all my fellow haters!

Wahnfried

"You know I get three weeks of vacation a year, that was my deal with the network, but I only take one. I only take one week. I give the other two back. I just give 'em away."

Morgus

Quote from: Wahnfried on December 25, 2011, 03:15:06 PM
"You know I get three weeks of vacation a year, that was my deal with the network, but I only take one. I only take one week. I give the other two back. I just give 'em away."
In that statement however Noory failed to mention he has been taking off a lot of Friday nights this past year, also sneaking out in the last hour of many other Friday night shows.
If you add up all those extra sneaky nights and hours off, it probably adds up to more than that other two weeks of vacation.  8)

Sardondi

"Because that's the kinda guy I am. The caller-kissing of my nether region will now commence."

Yeah, don't visit the kids, don't visit the parents, don't go to any of the places that have 'always' fascinated him, Egypt, or to Peru to see the strange sites featured on his Ancient Aliens show, don't go investigate places like Skinwalker Ranch...

Nope.  Just head to Vegas for the weekend and come back and lie about having a studio almost built in Hawaii.

I'm guessing no friends, family doesn't want  him around, he's not much interested either, we're just stuck with him.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: Morgus on December 25, 2011, 04:07:41 PM
In that statement however Noory failed to mention he has been taking off a lot of Friday nights this past year, also sneaking out in the last hour of many other Friday night shows.
If you add up all those extra sneaky nights and hours off, it probably adds up to more than that other two weeks of vacation.  8)
Perhaps George's Friday night off is balanced out by his working the first Sunday of the month?  IE one week he works 6 nights, one week he only works 4 nights? 
I don't agree with only doing 3 hours live and then playing a rerun on the 4th hour.  do 4 hours live or get someone else who will.

Eddie Coyle

He takes weeks of "in house vacation". He should owe them 15 weeks pay at year's end.

Galaga

I admit it. I kicked him while he was down due to the loss of his father. But after having heard the the Brother Guy interview and the hair-raising incompetence contained therein, I just had to try to get my voice heard by the perpetrator himself. I simply couldn't ignore it. I mean, I really tried to let it go and say to myself, "He's in a slump because his dad just died." But deep down I knew it wasn't true. The interview was just another datapoint delineating the curve of his cosmos-spanning dumbsmithing. So I baited him with a juicy subject line.

Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:38 AM
To: george@coasttocoastam.com
Subject: Brother Guy Consolmagno - Great Interview!

I really liked your interview with Brother Guy.

It once again proved your complete ineptitude and inability to engage genuine intellectuals in any meaningful way.

You surely would've been better off being a dentist because your somnambulistic personality is perfect for putting people to sleep, not engaging their minds. Please stop being the host of Coast to Coast AM, if you have any decency left in you.

Subject: RE: Brother Guy Consolmagno - Great Interview!
Date: December 21, 2011 1:46:03 AM GMT+08:00

Can you get any dumber?

Personally, I found his reply not only insightful and thought provoking, but it also triggered a paradigm shift in my worldview. His powers of deduction surely are staggering.

BobGrau

QuoteCan you get any dumber?

keep pushing those boundaries George.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Galaga on December 26, 2011, 05:18:58 AM
Can you get any dumber?

Funny how what might otherwise be considered a trite and childish response can seem so outstanding considering that I did not know George could author a complete sentence.

Can you get any dumber?

WTF kind of comeback is that?
You should write him back saying that you can get dumber, but you have tuned out listening to his repugnant ass at night forever. I think you must've struck a nerve when you tricked him Galaga. Great work. Whorge never answers my emails. "Great Show" probably does seem more appealing to his eyes I guess than "EAT COCK NOORY"  :-\

Maybe he thought he was writing a reply back to himself.

Quote from: Galaga on December 26, 2011, 05:18:58 AM

Can you get any dumber?

That is so funny.  George doesn't get many supportive emails, sometimes he waits all day hoping for one. 

I wish I didn't know the answer to Can George Get Any Dumber?

Maybe George meant something along the lines of everyone else realizing by now he doesn't have the brains and wouldn't do the hard work required to get through Dental School

Eddie Coyle

"Can You Get Any Dumber"

That should be C2C's new promo. Listen to C2C to find out how dumb you can get!

b_dubb

just when you thought the suck couldn't get suckier it does

Noory sucks

Morgus

at least we can relish this holiday gift of no norry this entire week.
thanks noory, and feel free to stay away even longer...  8)

George's mommy listens and provides feedback.  Maybe he really believes he is highly skilled and deserves to have that job.

Is he really that good at self deception?

Can you get any dumber?[/b]

Uh...that would be *dummer* George, wouldn't it?