• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

WeinerInHand

Also, I think you will see an increase in highway banditry.
Get in front of and to the side of a truck - work in tandem to stop it on the side of the road. Done.

WeinerInHand

I'm starting to nod off. I should be back on later. 🙂

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 03:47:41 PM
Heheh.  My sister in law currently transports hazardous materials.  Her primary concern, is keeping laws about hazardous transport the same across states, so states can't interfere with her job possibilities.  LOL.  I didn't even mention driverless cars to her.  I'm afraid she would freak out at the thought.

Some people don't have a clue, and don't want to have one either.

I don't mind telling you that anything more than the guide-tracked Motorama ride at Disneyland worries me. That said I think some of the new adaptive cruise control and  lane keeping systems are effective and seem to be safe...so far...

I'm still pondering that Tesla video where the guy jams an orange in the wheel to defeat the hands on programming. Humans will always find a way to game anything, even A.I.!

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 03:52:45 PM
Also, I think you will see an increase in highway banditry.
Get in front of and to the side of a truck - work in tandem to stop it on the side of the road. Done.

Sobering thought. I can see this happening even with real time tracking and cams.

I also concur with your observations on bad weather and self-drive. Now we really have something to worry about. :-\

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 05:28:52 PM
Sobering thought. I can see this happening even with real time tracking and cams.

I also concur with your observations on bad weather and self-drive. Now we really have something to worry about. :-\

There'll be a human toll but these companies will pay their way through it -- they always do.
My guess is 15 - 20 years until they become common.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 11:10:49 AM
They'll eventually get something on Trump - not collusion - but something -- and the Republican party won't do a damn thing about it.

That's what I'm thinking.  Given the time and resources he has, Mueller could indict the Dalai Lama.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 09:03:21 PM
There'll be a human toll but these companies will pay their way through it -- they always do.
My guess is 15 - 20 years until they become common.

:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 02:24:32 PM
Everytime he falls through that table! 😀😁😂🤣😃

He’s been in the basement, drinking coffee all morning. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 06, 2019, 10:21:35 AM
That's what I'm thinking.  Given the time and resources he has, Mueller could indict the Dalai Lama.

And, of course, you’re cool with this. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2019, 12:37:57 PM
And, of course, you’re cool with this. ::)

After the bang-up job he did with the Anthrax investigation!

https://www.thegoldwater.com/news/31175-Robert-Mueller-s-Botched-Witch-Hunt-Investigations-Including-the-Anthrax-Attacks

Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.

The investigation was an unmitigated disaster for America. Mueller didn’t go after al-Qaida for the anthrax letters because he couldn’t find a direct link.

But then he targeted American citizens without showing a direct link. For his deeds, he had the second longest tenure as FBI Director ever and was roundly applauded by nearly everyone.

Now he’s running the Trump-Russia investigation. Another witch hunt.

The Anthrax Letters That Terrorized a Nation Are Now Decontaminated and on Public View.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 05:28:52 PM

Weiner won't play that game...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 06, 2019, 10:21:35 AM

Mueller loves his ham sandwiches.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 10, 2019, 06:12:18 AM
Mueller loves his ham sandwiches.

Is that a slice of Rosenstein on wry I see there?

WeinerInHand

I've always thought of him as a "Pulled Pork" type of guy.

WeinerInHand

https://youtu.be/l7ER08F9rGo

Perhaps I stabbed our Savior
In His sacred helpless side.
Yet I've called His name in blessing
When in after times I died.

Through the travail of the ages
Midst the pomp and toil of war
Have I fought and strove and perished
Countless times upon this star.

I have sinned and I have suffered
Played the hero and the knave
Fought for belly, shame or country
And for each have found a grave.

So as through a glass and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names - but always me.

So forever in the future
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter
But to die again once more.

by General George S Patton Jnr

Asuka Langley

The moon will be clear until the first Jewish ritual child blood sacrifice to Moloch and only then will it turn red. Be safe goys, stay inside and lock your doors. Especially if you have an intact foreskin!