• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

it's fascinating to watch people mindlessly defend despicable behavior and actions. my god!

[attachment=1]

in her own writing:

[attachment=1,msg1328811]

you see, Erinn is protecting Jason. i am just nosy.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2019, 09:05:45 PM
in her own writing:

[attachment=1,msg1328811]

you see, Erinn is protecting Jason. i am just nosy.

Extraordinary accusations, require extraordinary proof.

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2019, 09:16:54 PM
Extraordinary accusations, require extraordinary proof.

according to her the proof would hurt him more than her accusations... why would someone protect a person that they're sure is a dangerous person, and they allegedly possess evidence to prove it? makes sense to me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2019, 09:21:19 PM
according to her the proof would hurt him more than her accusations... why would someone protect a person that they're sure is a dangerous person, and they allegedly possess evidence to prove it? makes sense to me.

I think that maybe you challenging her version of reality is harming her diversity.  ???

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2019, 09:21:19 PM

They wouldn't.  It would be unforgivable to protect such a dangerous person.

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2019, 09:25:35 PM
They wouldn't.  It would be unforgivable to protect such a dangerous person.

indeed. Erinn seems to be under the impression that i would protect Jason were she to produce evidence that backed her claims, i guess?

[attachment=1,msg1328818]

someone just mass deleted like 20-25 plus posts.

Asuka Langley

I am picking up SJW vibes coming from Erinn

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 25, 2019, 06:18:21 PM
This whole imbroglio just goes to highlight the continuing dark power of BellGab. Without us, Callan would have been a harmless fatbody, slowly eating himself to death and making fast food videos. But now we've transformed him from an obscure internet porker to being the Harvey Weinstein for lonely cat ladies. In its way I think it's rather beautiful, and only churlish types like Jason fail to appreciate it.

Ingrate.  >:(

my god, these cat ladies are going to go berserk tomorrow when the new vid drops. oh well.

[attachment=1]

AZZERAE

SJW vibes from Erinn

niggas be wildin'

Asuka Langley

All theses cat ladies complaining about Jason asking for feet pix. These old bags are lucky they never found themselves on the end of one of Martin Luther King Jr's sexual emergencies. Jason Callan is a good guy, eat shid cat ladies!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

i think someone isn't telling the truth. i could be wrong though...

[attachment=1,msg1328870]

this person is acting like my video is on the trending page lol it just hit 500 views. sheeeeeeit

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 26, 2019, 09:55:17 AM
All theses cat ladies complaining about Jason asking for feet pix. These old bags are lucky they never found themselves on the end of one of Martin Luther King Jr's sexual emergencies. Jason Callan is a good guy, eat shid cat ladies!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

these people disgust me more by the second.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 10:34:27 AM
i think someone isn't telling the truth. i could be wrong though...

[attachment=1,msg1328870]

this person is acting like my video is on the trending page lol it just hit 500 views. sheeeeeeit

500 is decent, I do not think I have hit 500 on any yet.

But all I care about is getting my Snidly Whiplash mustache. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2019, 10:52:23 AM
500 is decent, I do not think I have hit 500 on any yet.

But all I care about is getting my Snidly Whiplash mustache.

lol, i wouldn't be surprised if half of those views are from Erinn obsessively rewatching it. im not complaining, i just don't care about how my channel performs.

he almost had me lulz

[attachment=1]

oh no! oh god oh fuck!

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 11:50:05 AM
oh no! oh god oh fuck!

[attachment=1,msg1328882]

Obviously, he's not familiar with BellGab.com

You have known both parties involved, for quite a while.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 01:24:46 PM

Obviously, he's not familiar with BellGab.com

You have known both parties involved, for quite a while.

that's okay, brig. when the next vid drops i will only be responding to questions posted in this thread. ill pin a link to BellGab.com in the comment section...just in case. 

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 11:23:47 AM
im not complaining, i just don't care about how my channel performs.
You have taken the first step. Now if you will only post a tearful video making these declarations...  ;)

Quote from: WOTR on May 26, 2019, 03:34:48 PM
You have taken the first step. Now if you will only post a tearful video making these declarations...  ;)

PLS LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE! I BEG OF YOU!!! (oh yeah, pls make sure you click on the notification bell)

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 03:38:03 PM
PLS LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE! I BEG OF YOU!!! (oh yeah, pls make sure you click on the notification bell)
Don't lie to me, damn it! I know your only goal is to outperform Senda.  >:(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 03:14:56 PM
that's okay, brig. when the next vid drops i will only be responding to questions posted in this thread. ill pin a link to BellGab.com in the comment section...just in case.

Mmmm fresh cat lady for lunch