• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Mels-hole1984

"lot of dumb questions" Nice one paperboy...I laughed my ass off on that one...lol...Goodshit on the photoshop skills Ziz...That shit was equally as funny...It's snowing/storming like a bastard up here in Massachusettes...

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 25, 2012, 11:48:06 PM
[attachimg=1]

Lol, that's our Jorch, changing people's names and all.

ChewMouse

P*B, these are great!! I love the ice skating one, but all three new ones are worthy.

lonevoice

Love your new additions, P*B.    If Jorch is your muse, at least he's good for something. 

"Urologisht"   Hahahahahahahahahahaha..........Great.  I've been down since last Wednesday with whatever they're calling it this year.  A much needed laugh. Thanks, P*B! 
Oooo, I've been upright for about 15 minutes.  Time to lie back down.  'Night.

Quote from: 999 on January 02, 2013, 08:17:08 PM
"comet pizza roll"
LMAO

^^^^^THIS!^^^^^   Haw, haw, haw, haw........................

Pie-In-The-Face Tommy!  YUM!

When's that book going to be available?    ;D

ItsOver

You've nailed it again, P*B.  King Jorch with his crapper throne.

Nebraska888

Ok, Paper Boy....I am wetting my pants......you are too funny!  BRILLIANT......your cartoons capture the complete idiocy!

Falkie2013

Before Jorch was able to use the Ipad for taking notes, Tommy decided to screw with Jorch's head and put these on the Ipad as wallpapers that changed daily.

Several weeks later, Jorch was still trying to figure out what to do.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

This is a fun subsection of the site. I love the drawings but I can't draw worth a damn and never have been able to.

Here's one more that confused Jorch.

Falkie2013

Those aren't replacement refs for Premiere. They're the guests for the next month.

Meanwhile, since CES was near to LA, Tommy rushed to get this Ipad training aid for Jorch.

It's not all curved OLED TVs and 4K at CES. For some exhibitors it's all about innovation in the high-end training toilet space.
This product, which I stared at for a good 45 seconds with my mouth open, is a plastic potty for children -- with an iPad stand attached. Presumably for the child, but frankly I don't know if that's worse than if it was for a parent.
It was being shown off by CTA Digital at CES, a supplier of iPad accessories, which was also demonstrating an inflatable Spongebog Squarepants toy go-kart.
On the one hand it's quite fun to laugh at the concept, but I'm genuinely curious as to whether such an innovation would aid toilet training -- or just make parents weep as they think of the cleaning required for their iPad each day.
So my question to the reader -- as I am not a parent myself -- is, "Would you actually buy one of these?" Thoughts in the comments please.

There was an Ipad car at the CES. I think someone could have fun with that having Jorch drive his Ipad car.

Could this be a picture of Jorch ?

And could we see him riding in it ?

Or in his own personal Green Hornet car ?

Falkie2013

I forgot one.

This cries out for a cartoon.

I could see a whole series of cartoons featuring Jorch and his Snorry mobile as he seeks out new life and new topics and goes where no talk show host has gone before.

Hmm ... maybe we could show the Snorrycave somewhere under the Earth as well.

BobGrau

oh good. I never have to visit google images again.

lonevoice

BobGrau...clean up in aisle 4.

MV/Liberace!

the pre show voice checks cartoon... probably my favorite so far.  very funny.